It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO's Failure from within

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
After doing hours of reading and research every day trying to keep up with the NWO for years I have come to several conclusions and ultimately I see hope for the people and failure for the NWO.

As the NWO accelerates their agenda at an ever increasing and seemingly an ever desperate pace they are coming unraveled at the seams and from what I can tell they have only themselves to blame.

Their main problem here is that absolute power corrupts absolutely and if this is true then there is always going to be an ever increasing internal power struggle between any number of groups, organizations, and individuals as more and more power is consolidated. This I think will be their ultimate undoing as well as moving too fast.

One of the main reasons I believe the NWO has been successful thus far is because they have been incredibly patient the point of anticipating and planning achieving their goals via their ancestors long after they are gone through controlling the world’s monetary system. For example they spent 137 years to finally complete their control over America and implement the Federal Reserve System on a permanent basis. It took another 25 to 30 years to create WWII and the ensuing military industrial complex afterwards as another example. When dealing with such long time periods it allows for methodical planning and a gradual acceptance of the new policies as the change may not be noticeable since it is so gradual. The same as if someone who gains a lot of weight over a period of months and that person’s friends and family who seems them every day will of course notice but will not be shocked. If that person has a friend who has not seen them in a few months shows up and sees that person 50 or 60 pounds heavier they will be in for quite a shock and will certainly notice the drastic change. What we have here is an NWO who has gained 100 pounds in a matter of days so it is quite shocking to a lot of people.

Because of the ever increasing consolidation of power at a feverish rate it does 3 things…

1.It is creating power struggles that could normally have been taken care of with time in the background.

2.It is also creating piss poor planning.

3.Lastly it is shocking the public so hard it is causing mass awakening to their plan in the wake of their arrogance.

Let’s look at point number one. Now we have the Lieutenants (the congress and heads of departments) isolating and creating backlash from the very organizations that give the NWO any strength. For example now the CIA is retaliating against the leaders in congress as they both attempt to throw each other under the bus. The recent altercation between the CIA and Nancy Pelosi very accurately shows a glimpse of this. However the struggle between the CIA and Congress is not new as read in this very eye opening article by the CIA from 2007…

www.cia.gov...

Beaumarchais' appraisal of politicians is widely shared these days, and perhaps nowhere more than among members of Executive Agencies who have come to look upon Congressmen and their endless investigations and criticisms as irreconcilable enemies of the bureaucratic establishment. In the case of agencies involved in sensitive questions of national security, the problem is intensified by concern among the bureaucrats that Congress will, perhaps inadvertently, lack proper discretion in the handling of highly classified material to which it demands access. On the other hand, the Congress instinctively suspects that whenever an Executive Agency pleads national security as an excuse for withholding information, the purpose is merely to cover up mischief or inefficiency.

Now you even have Intelligence officials speaking up about the Holy Grail of the NWO which is 9/11…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You also have the head of the DHS cutting off their own arm by calling Military Veterans potential terrorists. This has lead to exponential explosion of backlash by the Military who have made their voices ever increasingly aware and loud in opposition to the NWO. This has in my mind solidified the position of the Military to be on the side of the citizens and defend the constitution not the puppets in our Government or their Masters. Not just the Military, now Police Chiefs, LEOs, and even DHS Officers are coming out saying they will remain on the side of the people and the constitution and will fight the NWO even if it means losing their jobs…

oath-keepers.blogspot.com...

As to the second point of their poor planning and implementation of a NWO one only needs to look at the failure of the North American Union, the failure thus far of the EU constitution they are trying to push through, the States reaffirming their Tenth Amendment rights and now the protecting the Second Amendment, and even congressional support for Auditing the Fed. All of these topics are all over ATS and can be easily found. The point is as they continue to increase the pace to achieving their goals and continue to throw under the bus the very organizations they depend on to achieving their goals, you will see their ever increasing failures.
Now to my third point that is the mass awakening. Not only is the Emperor not wearing any clothes now he has become bloated, fat, and disgusting in a very short amount of time and the horrible sight is causing all the passer-bys to take notice.

This can be easily shown by the amount of guns and ammo sales recently, the Military, LE, and Federal Agencies speaking out against the NWO as already discussed and EVER increasing intense pressure by the public on their politicians, again already as shown by H.R. 1207, several states reaffirming the Tenth Amendment and now states working on legislation to protect the Second Amendment such as Montana did. As well even the MSM media whether you like these people or not are beginning to test the water and touch on the subject of the NWO via Glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs, and my favorite Freedom Watch.

freedomwatchonfox.com...

It will be coming to a head soon, the Bilderberg have decided to crash the market quickly and drastically to bring about a desired One World Currency.

www.infowars.com...

All I can say is plan, plan, plan and stock up on your guns, ammo, and supplies. I personally believe the timeline is now very soon. Take comfort in knowing the faster they try this and the more consumed with power these people become the more likely they are to fail and the more fellow patriots you will have standing at your side.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I dont think you are seeing the true genius of this, the are accelerating their plans because their power has grown. They are not no childish organisation to apply "absolute power corrupts absolutely". Think about it, HOW would you go about rising up against them?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This looks more like wishful thinking to me. Just look around you. What is happening? It's all desperation masked by manipulation.

Never underestimate the Reptiles.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
first, this is a epic thread, S+F

we personally probably wont have to do anything to rise up against them

as the OP says, they will defeat themselves

and i agree 100%

these idiots have been ruining their grandparents conspiracy by being wayyy too arrogant and way too impatient

i find it hilarious

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Indeed I agree, they should never be underestimated, but what I think we might be seeing is them underestimating us. We should continue to watch our backs still.

They are the master of misdirection but at some point human nature will make a play. Some people "in-the-know" may end up showing moral fortitude after they realize this agenda will affect their friends and families and will begin exposing them on an ever increasing level. Some of them are getting arrogant which will lead to mistakes. Above all there are going to be power struggles with in. One simply has to look at politics to see the basics of this concept.

Again though, keep watching your back.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think there planning has cumulated to this point, it is pure genius, Americans our so polarized and so self absorbed into there own world that they don’t see it coming. We who think we know the truth are really the only ones who are capable of a counter attack. I do believe that the majority of Americans will sit the fight out as Foreign soldiers march through are streets, us "Freedom Fighters" will be label domestic terrorist and attempt to be rounded up. So you see there strategy has worked, it remains up to us to get the truth out as quickly as possible before the whole mountain comes down.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
This looks more like wishful thinking to me. Just look around you. What is happening? It's all desperation masked by manipulation.

Never underestimate the Reptiles.

You seriously believe they are reptiles HAHAHAHA.....

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

I dont personally believe the end of NWO will come from people rising up. The masses are controlled. It will begin with someone within getting irrefutable evidence out there.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Indeed. Their demise will come from dissenters from within.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I agree totally that they have over reached out of impatience; in particular the impatience of David Rockefeller, who wishes to see all of these integrated plans come to fruit in his fleeting life time. This will be their undoing as the push currently underway has raised their plans to the level that ‘Joe Six Pack’ is taking notice, now it will be every red-neck behind a tree with a shotgun. Right on target S&F.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
great post, S&F! i think that more and more people are bcoming aware and of course thats the last thing they want. i couldnt believe it when they said that utter crap about returning veterans!!! thats a good way to turn the military against their agenda

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Indeed. I hope for our sake they keep pissing everyone off then they will be left with very few allies.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Can you lot please explain why you think they have overstretched? If you think about this war on terrorism for example. How America will definitely be going to war with Iran etc. How do you know that NWO is not behind both sides? And causing this war on purpose? rather than them just behind America trying to force their agenda?

Cheers Brad

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Actually, I'm on the fence about it. A paranoid brain is a healthy brain (and a superior one.)

Besides, no human can be that cunning.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Iran, Venezuela, North Korea, and before we invaded Iraq, all did not have a central bank there for were not under control of the NWO.

I am sure they are trying everything they can to gain monetary control of Iran. If Iran does not give in, then I have no doubt eventually there will be a war with Iran.

Russia and China are just doing their part in making sure that everyone knows Iran is the bad guy so we can swallow our slave labor to pay for the war.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

So you beleive that any country with a central bank is controlled by NWO? I dont think it is anywhere as simple as that. Think about it, im sure NWO controlled USA before they managed to get a federal reserve etc.

Cheers

Brad

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Yep basically. If they control the monetary supply what else do they need to control the country? Almost every country in the world either has a central bank is in debt to a central bank (normally the IMF)

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I really wouldnt be surprised if they were behind iran as well though.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

Well I think they are behind the support that Iran is recieving via Russia and China so indirectly they are funding both sides. If there is a war with Iran, as in Iraq, Iran will be brought into the fold and a central bank will be established.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The destruction of the N.W.O will not come from the outside, but from within. I'm willing to bet there are at least 1 or 2 decent souls in the organization that don't have the heart to carry out the plans. That is part of the human spirit, whether it is a little or a lot...it always triumphs. If this isn't the case, then maybe those that are in power are truly inhuman and not of this world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join