It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO's Failure from within

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by edgecrusher2199

You cannot assume that the human spirit will triumph. Thats why i intend on trying to get me or my lineage into those types of circles

Then be the one (not me personally...i will never get that far in one lifetime) to expose it from within

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
This will be their undoing as the push currently underway has raised their plans to the level that ‘Joe Six Pack’ is taking notice, now it will be every red-neck behind a tree with a shotgun. Right on target S&F.

I'm Joe Six Pack. Raised on the left coast...

"We don't need any stinking guns. We have the trustworthy police force that can do no wrong. Those people that have guns are lunatics and red necks and only have mountains of fear. AND they have phallic insecurities; definitely as the root cause of desire to own guns."

Some of the arguments that I was raised with.

They are completely and utterly wrong. The media has lied to us; gradually pulling the wool over our eyes, deluding good people into a false sense of security for decades now.

No crying rivers of alligator tears. I'm pissed. Extremely pissed. Not one day goes by that blood doens't shoot from my eyes. They can't make blood pressure medication strong enough.

Guess what; I'm Joe Six Pack. No more lime Corona's for me. I have a case or 2 in the fridge... To trade with when the SHTF most likely.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
One thing. Those of you who are trying to convince people of NWO. Do NOT use conspiracy theories. You will be laughed off stage. They have set it up this way

new topics

<< 1   >>

join