It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed Remote Viewer Reveals Alien Secrets

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
A famed remote viewer why would he be so looked upon when there are so many abductee's/experiencers right here at ATS that could tell you more then this man.

Also interpretation is hard because things can be parallel....the same but different.............in meaning.

Let's just go with everyone on this thread believes in ufo's and alien's for the sake of non fighting

You must realize that there are different types of beings in this Universe and with the many humans that have had experiences and/or been abducted you are going to have different happens and understandings.

For example I believe it was mentioned the UFO was collecting water and that Earth is a refueling location or something to that respect.

From what I have been shown and told the water is taken to other locations, Planets and Moons and used to begin the terraformation of other Planets and Moons it is not for refueling.

The beings collect so many things from Earth, Plant's, water, soil, seeds just about every material we have.

They are in the deepest of our waters and down there there are humans that help load many of these collected materials into huge container ships then they go off Planet.

The humans that are there I do believe might just be the souls of..........

From the things I was allowed to remember I was a Grey and I was asked by the Elders our Creator's if I would come to Earth and help the human race when it was time. I agreed so that being was transfered here to this human body and here I am. When one dies his soul goes on elsewhere and helps where it is needed.

The Vatican would like you to think Angels and Gods, it's Soul's and Alien's.

It is all hard to explain really and something people don't want to hear.

These past generations/centuries have been taught by the Elitist this is the way things are and the governments and the Vatican have lived well off there lies.

Don't get me wrong I believe that the Religion many people needed to keep them going and this is good but the others that use Religion to hurt another human is wrong.

When dealing with Aliens there are misunderstandings but this is the way things are.

This race was created by the Elders who are known in the Universe as the Creator's and all life is in some ways mixtures of this and that.

Let's take this for an example.

Sperm and Ova is taken from some Abductee's and they are scared and don't like it (understood) but this is the way it has always been done. This sperm and Ova has been mixed with other beings and this is how new species evolve.

Let's go a step further

Sperm, Ova taken from human and mixed and tested with another species similiar to human and a hybrid as you call them is created. Problems they had was the mixing of the bloods and with the breathing.

When they mixed themselves with us they just about resolved everything but the breathing. They can breathe very thin air and to much Oxygen kills them. We breathe Oxygen and very thin air kills us so if we are ever to be united we have to slowly have our Oxygen supply decreased until we arrive at a stage where we can unite.

I'm not talking chemtrails (cough, cough)

At any point think about this stuff because you have no idea what has been pulled over your eyes

[edit on 21-5-2009 by observe50]

[edit on 21-5-2009 by observe50]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
While I haven't read the whole thread yet, I have a little thing to help people with psychic training/unlocking.

Follow the link below.
Opening The Third Eye

It actually works, cuz I did it my self. and it only takes three days like the article says.
Enjoy.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yes, it is good to practice using the third eye, I agree 100%

Also use your gut feelings and have faith in yourself, "you know"..... it is within you.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

Please read all of the following if you wish to perform this 'opening the third eye' exercise. You need to understand what you will be doing. It is important to follow the instructions as this is very advanced:

1. Sit with your back straight.
2. Breathe in through your nose and hold your breath as long as is comfortable- open your jaws so there is a small space between your top and bottom teeth, place the tip of your tongue between the space of your slightly parted teeth.
3. Put a very light pressure onto the tongue with your teeth. This is like the same process of saying the "TH" part of the English word "the." Once your tongue is in position, release your breath slowly through your mouth saying T-H-H-O-H-H in one long exahle (say the word one time pre exhale) Your tongue will be vibrating between your teeth. You should feel the air moving past your tongue and teeth. If this technique is done properly, you will feel a pressure or sensation in your jaw and cheeks. The tone will also vibrate in your 3rd eye. It may take a few seconds to adjust this, don't worry, just keep going.
4. Do the above 5 times in a row.
5. It is very important the above exercise be done for 3 consecutive days, 24 hours apart. Then it is a done deal.

LOL, yep. Seems too advanced for me.

There is a simple concept that seems completely lost on Westerners: "Anything worth having is worth working for."

This "opening the third eye" thing...nothing of value will ever come from "spiritual" pursuits that shield dishonest intentions. No, i am not here to proselytize. But the above was of a level ludicrous enough that it seemed worthy of comment.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm sorry if no one can stand another video yet. But, this thread has really helped me, just reviewing some of this, and reading more in the book I ordered, felt right, as if it was on time somehow at this point. I really like Joseph McMoneagle interview by Coast to Coast as well:

I'm actually on part 5 of this and George brought up Ingo Swann and his book penetration. Basically Joseph said that its up to personal opinion what he said about he moon, because until they actually disclose (if they're hiding information, which many of us know they are) it is impossible to verify for us at this point. But then he goes on to endorse Ingo's character and say that he has never known him to lie or embellish information. And he had just talked about 100 sessions that Ingo had done with 100% accuracy, and how much of a toll this had been because he would put as much as week into each session, and with research at the lab.

One of the things I want to add is personal, relating to my attempts to RV my own abductions, the childhood ones, and my friends. It was informal, as there could be no verification on this. But just as Joeseph brings up in part 5 where he was blocked or put in a maze by the ets, who knew he was going for information, I can say that I saw things that related to fledging memories of how we were taken some of the time when I was a child, and that were out of my league as to guessing or imagining. In other words, this didn't even occur to me.

I won't go into it at all. Nor my friends, because who knows? However, theres a feeling and it was the right kind of informational feel or how I was tapping it. But I didn't get impressions, rather pictures. With my friends, it was just like he said, in that, they, knew it was happening, and interecepted immediately. Instead of being in a maze as he was, I was drawn aside instantly and not allowed to see what they were doing with him, but some things were explained to me and I was shown some things. It was interesting. I wrote it all down. Then, I was tagged.
Followed home energetically so to speak. Went to sleep that night with a grey in my mind showing me he was the boss, bullying me a bit.

Then, within a week we had what I know was an abduction for the family. My son had missing time. My friend had the same missing time, and woke up with quite a few wounds. I had some. I knew it was the same group, felt they were connected to him, and to my childhood, but even if it would have happened anyway, not willing to pry into their affairs at this point, even though it can't be proved, and they know it. I just felt that this may have caused that.

I just wanted to add this because I feel that when people try to explore the abductions, it can be worth it, you can get a feel for information and it can trigger memories that are close to the surface. But theres a bit of a risk and it should be weighed carefully.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thank you for relating your story which is very interesting. Thanks also for posting the video. You have given me some great "food" for thought.
Your brave in posting your story here..

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Not really, it was an attempt at informal RVing something I had read a woman had tried and succeeded, at least by the testimony of another remote viewer, who I can't recall right now (not Ingo Swann or Joseph McMoneagle). It was the reason I got interested, as hypnosis, which may help some people recover from trauma, was not on my list of things to do to uncover more memories. But this wasn't a blind target. Though I do have the zen mind, my thyroid fog makes me kind of thoughtless, lots of the time. Many abductees have thyroid problems I discovered including several of my friends I write to. So this certainly wasn't proper protocol, though I had paper and pencil and things nearby to try and do it properly. But, something else happened, that I can't explain. Not an OOBE, I've never had one of those, but a sense of being there and the session was completely taken over.

So I'm not really brave, in that anyone can experiment, and many have memories or reasons to try and experiment, and I'm not exactly revealing what happened. The information there was shared with my friend, but kept separate from my memories and would need to be approached from different angles to validate. But its dangerous. Just want people to know there is a danger. Ets don't like meddling too much. Now, I'm just one experiencer who posts on this board, and people believe what they want. However, both Ingo and Joseph have brought up that when you attempt this kind of thing, you can be targetted, and followed back so to speak energetically, or intercepted. So, my experience wasn't just stand a lone voice one, it seemed to be similar to what others have said.

I'm currently reading some of the essays Ingo wrote on this website:
www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

Can Super Powers Be Trained. Another good read. A lot of emphasis is going on about the phsyical wiring, the cells we possess in our brains, sensories in our nose, to read intentions, thoughs and forsee actions/danger.
We're a lot more interesting species than any of us think. I can't remember if it was in this paper, or another paper on the same site, where he said that materialists were doing just fine for the last while until matter kept getting smaller and smaller. I basically like the way he thinks. He had such a subtle, intelligent, yet to the point, mind.

Edit to add: he talks about our human reality boxes a lot. And that we filter out the information, we just don't pick it up, if it doesn't fit into our mindsets or paradigm. The box contains our reality, but also filters and blocks us from the bigger reality by our perception of life. This is also how MC works!

So the only way people can experience this is by trying it themselves. Joe McMoneagle has at the end of his book Mind Trek an appendix with rules to train, with a partner, with the proper protocol, mainly that its done blind. I just thought about that while I was saying that there is a danger, what did happen showed a polite and somewhat helpful interception, and I was put in my place afterwards, and that it was annoying to him, but he was still decent and well behaved, and humane. So I actually encourage everyone to learn how to work with energy awareness, remote viewing, protocol, but also to experiment, to experientially find out something about ets themselves.

[edit on 22-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I couldn't resist posting this from the article I'm reading of Ingo's:
www.biomindsuperpowers.com...

IT IS GENERALLY understood that the physical senses detect information only within ranges of their objective, material physical limits. It is then understood that the detected information is transferred via the nervous systems to the brain – after which conscious awareness of what has been detected becomes involved one way or another. Thus, the transfer of information via the physical senses is more or less scientifically understood

However, the super sensitivity transfer of information is not likewise scientifically understood for at least two reasons: (1) the super sensitivities that detect information have not been scientifically detected; and (2) the information the super sensitivities detect not only notoriously transcends various objective aspects of matter, energy, space, and time, but also often "transcends" conscious awareness of whatever information is involved.

It is thus to be expected that confusions about the nature of the super sensitivities and their transfers of information should come about, and especially so for the following reasons – i.e., Science has not succeeded in attaining either a complete model or a science of consciousness, and it seems that Science has missed at least half the brain in the first place....

A review of science missing at least half the brain is found in SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN (April, 2004) under the heading HAS SCIENCE MISSED HALF THE BRAIN - which title should read "Science HAS missed Half The Brain." This is a fascinating read. A brief explanation: It seems that for every one cell neuron in the brain, there are nine Glial cells that were once thought merely as providing neurons with "nourishment."

Now it is being recognized that Glial cells "may be nearly as critical to thinking and learning as neurons are" i.e., NINE times more critical.

Exactly how Glial cells might be "critical" is not discussed all that much in the article, but they seem to involve implications to "thinking and learning," all be it what kind of such is not discussed in any detail.

Even so, "thinking and learning" (and training, too) involve some kind of INFORMATION and INFORMATION TRANSFERS – this being a particular aspect of super sensitivity activity that seems to have "gone missing" so far, along with the missing science of consciousness and missing than half the brain, too.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Ingo and Joseph IMO are correct in their summation that RVing can attract an intelligence that is tuned into individual energy. We all give off our own signature frequency.

This is probably not the thread to go into this on but I was shown an event in my childhood that did get me noticed. Emotional energy at just the right pitch can get one picked up.

Most of my memories are vague to say the least but a few are so clear that I have gained a great deal of understanding as to the interest they have in us.

The practice of RVing I believe will enable you to have a clearer picture of your contact. I also believe it will strengthen your mind and change the context of your experiences.

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

In all my reading and research I have not heard of one RV that felt he/she where targeted because they were Remote Viewing. If you have any cases that suggest that this was/is the case, please post them as I would like to read them. Thanks

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

I simply stated that I would agree with the summation. I can only relay that of my own experiences and of those anonymous experiences of other contactees that I remain in touch with.

Remote viewing does not lay only in the arms of the science and military community....there are many people who practice remote viewing with little understanding of how it has been mis-used by others.

Tibetan Monks needed only the strict training of meditation, and many people through passionate prayer have been able to view far distant places and happenings.

Leave it to the more clandestine parts of our world to complicate things that should not be complicated.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I am a pro trained CRV'r,and it is not imagination!

Going to spoil a lot of peoples illusions about most remote viewing now,your not realy going to these locations in a full blown out 3D world where the wind whistles through your hair and you can touch things

Its more like vivid images come out,and with training one can fine tune your brain to target these

with extended remote viewing (never done this)you are ment to get total physical seperation,with your astral self pinging to these targets.Ingo swan is one of those freaks who can do this,and the former Stargate crew like Moneagle,moorhouse,dames have been taught this skill starting off with the Voyeger progaram.

Robert Monroe (now dead)was an astral traveller since his child hood and he started an Institute that deals in this subject that is now linked to extreme remote viewing techniques.He worked out over the years that producing one freq in one ear and a different freq in the other ear resulted in the brain vibrating at the combined signals.
With practice his team were able to bring out OBEs,NDE's with the subjects attending these classes.
It worke so well the amercian armies Stargate removte veiwing team all went there for basic training to get their minds fine tuned

Another extreme way to bilocate is brainwave jumping when the viewer is taught to leave his body by the technique of seperating when this rolling thunder sound crosses their brains(you might have expericenced this sound a few times before you nod off to sleep-its rare,but i take it with training you can bring it on easily and seperate easily too!

remote viewing is also very exhausting!

I did this many years ago,and got some great targets.

TWA800 was one where I had a vivid static image of the plane infront of me coming straight towars me with an orange circle of light behind it.In the matrix and picture I drew I concentrated on a navy base.I think it was shot down by the navy in a freak accident

Midwayers-during my mediation before the target was given I saw hundreds of floating faces flying around in the dark

JFK-mediation resulted in a vivid 10 second image of a used gun cartrage .My picture was of a buliding and a road infront of it with two lines going up to the wndow

rachel-wimbledon murder-was a mentaly tiring one where in the matrix I was describing a park in the city and all of a sudden I wrote Sharp Knife Blade.My instructor was trying to push me further on the blade and I had to stop the session

any alien target I was given(not many to be truthfull)was a crash and burn for me!I dont think I can home in on an alien if it was under the table I was writing on!

But a friend did hit them very well,with a classic one of a russian satallite being shot down by an alien craft near Mars.

If you realy want to learn it,your going to have to get a good teacher to do it in person with you.Its not as easy as meditating,your imagination could run wild!Also with an intstructor there is no front loading on the target,you have no idea what you will be doing!If you do it yourself and lets say target mars,your imagination will run riot.But-if you have been taught well and Mars is your instructors target,your going to get good info!

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

I can't remember the exact place in penetration where the targetting is mentioned, but its somewhere where he was doing his session with Axel concerning the moon, and when he sensed the miners, they were instantly aware of him and he was ordered to break off the contact, and he and Axel had a discussion about the tagging, that he would be followed back.

Then, I on the link I gave for Coast to Coast's interview of Joe McMoneagle, he mentioned when he was remote viewing a craft, that he was put in a kind of maze. That he did these sessions over and over again and was able to finally gather some information. But ets are very aware of what your'e doing. The sessions are interactive (suprise, not really a passive event, but more in the here and now of time and they're ready for you!)

I can't remember where I read it, but I have several ebooks on remote viewing along with several books I ordered from amazon. I'm not sure, but I think it may have been Cosmic Voyage by Courtney Brown where it says about the woman who remote viewed her own abduction.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

with extended remote viewing (never done this)you are ment to get total physical seperation,with your astral self pinging to these targets.Ingo swan is one of those freaks who can do this,and the former Stargate crew like Moneagle,moorhouse,dames have been taught this skill starting off with the Voyeger progaram

This sounds like what happened to me, spontaneously. I was not expecting it, but it was close to what people describe as an OOBE, but not, as I was still laying down and only had to open my eyes for it to end. But it was very real feeling. But it may also have been simply an intercept and psi connection with the et. This I don't know.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

I have never tried remote viewing, but have had that noise thing happen, when you feel you come back into your body. Also i get it quite alot trying to sleep also. Not sure what these things are as i am not looking for it.

Do you have any explanation what happens when i hear and feel that noise?

What do you think is happening?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

He was referring to the "dark side" of the moon in penetration. I didn't read the part about the craft, was it in the same e-book? If you remember please let me know, I would like to read it. Thanks again

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yes, it was. It was around the place where he sees the miners. And they noticed him (which is very interactive). This isn't a passive process. Its psi, its about waves, and its set in timelessness so to speak, so its very interactive if the others are psi. Well, ets are psi plus. Ets are telepathic plus as Ingo calls them. Axel immediately tells him to come back and they have a brief discussion about being followed. I call it tagged. I was tagged.

What happened in my situation is I saw my friend being transported up to the craft in a beam, and suddenly I was on the craft. The greys looked like the ones my son showed me a picture of, very gentle and nice looking by the way. They had him in a special room, on a flat surface and I was taken aside instantly and allowed to see no more. The rest was actually really informative. I wasn't in a box like Joseph McMoneagle speaks of, in fact, I kept bowing over and over again, not out of fear. It was out of politeness and respect. I'm an experiencer and the small short memories they allow me are very bonding and somewhat positive. I am an et friendly person and often say that theres a lot of disinfo abotu greys. So I was completely accepting of the situation and yet, despite his politeness, despite his willingness to show me, or hint to me through a few things I won't discuss, about some of what was going on, when I opened my eyes. I was so tired. I was so very drained. It didn't feel that long, perhaps 10 minutes. Yet, so tired.

Then, later that evening I pinged on the greys, and on that one in particular. Now, when I'm pinging, if I stay out and look, my son and I will see a craft (one that is soundless, and at the right angle and height to show lights and wings and sound, doesn't, and often my son will see the saucer shape). I don't ping wrong. Pinging is vibing very strongly. Its akin to one computer contacting or pinging the address of another. This time I didn't stay out, nor within a week later either when we had a experience, because I was really alarmed feeling. And when I went to bed, I saw him strongly in my minds eye. And I went to sleep, I felt like I was touched. I knew fully well he was saying not to keep spying on them.

What I'm saying, is everyone should develop their psi. We all have to toogle those transducers we're are over-endowed with biologically, that Ingo writes about a lot, and that they know we have through their research and discovery of cells and sensing systems in us for the last 60 years. We need as a race, to develop our remote viewing. We will always find that et relations with regard to remote viewing and other psi attempts (cause I don't know what that really turned into for me) will be monitored closely by them, blocked, and intercepted.

Edit to add: But there is a risk, its mainly abduction related. The reason for the possible abduction may have to do with their decision that you are upgrading your abilities, so you may become interesting to them. I don't know, but that was the only thing I could think of.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I just thought of an experiment that others could try, just to see if they can feel some of the differences. If you can take some coordinates, and coordinates were given in this book of Ingo, but maybe some ones online might or some Nasa ones. Or informal, just picturing some spot or place of interest say on the Moon. Chances are, it will not be anything, or just imagination perhaps. But this is the reason for doing it. Its about sensing how you sense. Expanding your awareness of how the information feels. For example, if you're lying in a quiet room with your eyes closed, perhaps you wear a blind, and your mind is zen like, and you think of a target, what comes to you? Just playing with that is interesting.

When you imagine a scene from your past, a camping or fishing trip, what does it feel like to you? How does the memory form, and even if you can, what parts of your mind are you using? When you do this other thing, is there anything else you might notice. Can you feel information and how it comes in. Thats the experiment I'm talking about. This information, could be lighter, finer, rapid impressions. You may even sense a field and its on the perimeter. Or, you can get a friend to chose an interesting picture of a feature, perhaps 5 of them and mix them up, and you don't know which ones that were chosen or which one comes up. And just keep practicing. Joe McMoneagle says to make sure that each site chosen is different from the others, distinct in its own way. Also in the beginning keep it limited to a simpler focus. Such as one overhanging bluff. A hospital in a big city. Stonehedge. Things like that. Coordinates or latitutde, longetitude.

But the first part, just picking something is meant just to see if you can feel the different ways information comes in.

Edit to add: I don't if I'm explaining it right as its a bit hard to explain. But if you lay down and a quiet, place with no stimulus and you, meditate or listen to hemisync, and have a stilled mind. If you try to sense what you feel like, what parts of your mind are in use when you are remembering something, or imagining something, something cool that interests you, or attempting a viewing. You could do this several times, and pay attention to what it feels like when your doing this and when your sensing.

[edit on 25-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I believe your experiences would have really had weight in a thread I was reading the other week, where the OP said that all ET's are bad and that there is absolutely not one single positive close encounter reported ever- hence making them all evil.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Actually the opposite is true for experiencers, though many would have you believe something else. Mary Rodwell has a really good interview by Coast to Coast on youtubes. Its many parts though, but she's the founder of Acern, a really good support group and resource group for people. She's worked with 1000-2000 (cant remember the exact number, hence the large difference) people. She says only 1/3 of them are traumatic, and of those, when going deeper into the memories its very common to hear "Oh, they were doing it to help me. I didn't remember that!"

Abductions are very hard on the humans psyche, even if you've had positive experiences as a child, and greys do bond with their child abductees quite frequently, as do the others as well, they establish a relationship at least when they're doing certain things other than medical with you. Adults are more rigid, and their reality boxes more pronounced, and its hard. But Mary brings up with the work with so much of a cross section of experiencers, the data she's taken which includes a large number of children who are advanced, in psi and other ways. And the examples she brings up on the show made the host pay attention, because they were upgrades. Through possibly et script and frequencies. Possibly upgrades. Perhaps through large numbers of et hybrids here as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join