It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for a Certain Thread that i cant seem to find

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hey everyone hate to even start a thread to find another thread, but it was an interesting one and i wanted to read a lil more into it...yes ive used the search bar, so no need for comments such as " use the search bar"....It was the thread that talked about leaked documents to a person from a lady called "Mrs.Mclory" or something similar talking about an alien interview she had conducted back in the 40's...w/ a alien i believe called Airil...i dont know if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated...thank you in advance

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well I have been searching on ATS and google and cant find anything. Are there any other things you remember? I would like to read about this too. If I find anything I will let you know.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I found this pdf file online. It's over 300 pages but looks interesting. This would keep a person busy for a while..if not days. Enjoy. I will be reading it myself as well..

www.exopoliticshongkong.com/uploads/Alien_Interview.pdf

edit to add proper link

[edit on 5/20/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thats exaclty the thread i was looking for...Thank you so much guys...i was at page 80 yesterday and didnt get to bookmark the thread it was on so im gonna have to finish it now..thanks again guys

Good day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

I have never heard of this case before. I will have to look into it. From skimming the article and thread, it sounds pretty good. Thanks for posting it!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

After reading some of this, didnt she appear on some UFO show on either the History Channel or Discovery a while back?? Wasnt she a secretary?? If I am thinking of the same case that is.

new topics

top topics

join