It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911was a inside job - causes wall street crash... just a thought...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
we can all agree this market is a suckers rally with 200% rally in some bank stocks... and these banks are ah .... losing money .... ah ... ah .....
now, we know we are going back to DOW 5,000 ... and we know 911 was a inside job and they know we know and we cant continue on without settling something like 911.... so what do you think... that academic undenible proof 911 was a inside job.... and then we get arrested by the UN per say... >?
we have been receiving INTERNATIONAL military vehicles from Miss. to Alabama.
humm. treasury and bernake was just in europe.. humm ..... ?
did you know Bernake makes less than 200K a year.... ah... ah.... his suit is 5K right there...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
9/11 was not an inside job. Its #ing retarded that you think that. I bet you also think 2012 is the end of the world

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yetifood12
9/11 was not an inside job. Its #ing retarded that you think that. I bet you also think 2012 is the end of the world

Hahahaha, yeah, that response doesn't reek.

Tell me, how do you know that 9/11 wasn't an inside job?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cautiouslypessimistic

Hahahaha, yeah, that response doesn't reek.

Tell me, how do you know that 9/11 wasn't an inside job?

Because the Government told us! Durrrr

But seriously I read a few days after 9/11 that Bin Laden wanted the U.S market to fail. Lord knows how they knew who did it & why after a few days when the tape of his confession was only found in Afghanistan years later. How long would it take for the stock to mess up to the extent we are seeing now? I dunno but along the line I bet someone other than the PTB will get the blame.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
look people< are you all not awakw yet, there is no such thing as aliens, god, jesus, 9/11, ghosts, or even happiness, get with it. Isn't it kinda pointless talking about it day in, day out. When we all could get off out lazy behinds and kick the crap out of the evil men and women. Now how's that for compasion?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

9/11 was not an inside job. Its [bleep]ing retarded that you think that.

(Quote edited for T&C)

Dude, given my long and exhaustive research into 9/11, I conclude that it was an inside job. I did not want to believe it, but the pieces fell into place. I could give you a list, but I do not believe you would look at the list (VERY long) as a whole, and rather would sit down to pick each point apart with poorly fitting excuses and astronomical coincidences (TONS of them).

I suppose you can think of me as [bleep]ing retarded, however, I assure you that those who know me have no such evaluation of my intellect.

I will say that if you DON'T think it was an inside job, it is likely that you either have such an emotional attachment to a tidy, honest world, that you discard valid data, or your job is to spread disinfo.

My assessment, only.

[edit on 5/19/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

agreed with the second part

but .. really .. 911 couldnt be made by a monkey ... yes, terrorist could had made it ... but, without the governament help, it would be impossible ...

top topics

join