It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Stalker Playset

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hi All,
Here's a little item I've been meaning to discuss for some time now. As the picture shows, it is a kids' BuddyL Adventure Playset...Alien Stalker!

Compete with SUV and a trailer confining two Greys...well, glow in the dark green, actually. The package artwork shows a couple of disc-shaped saucers and another fugitive "Grey"...brown-tinted...peeking out from behind the shrubbery.

Folks, from the moment I saw this toy, it creeped me out! There is something about a playset based around rounding up 'others' that smacks of the Nazi's Final Solution. I'm not a firm believer in the alien answer to the UFO question, but I'm not sayin' it couldn't be true, either. And stalking them with SUVs and hauling them off in trailers doesn't say "Welcome" in my intergalactic lexicon...nor does it convey a very humane message to the kiddies.

Your comments, please...or other such fun and games if you know of them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37839f5000ab.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Have you seen this?

It's and oldie but goody. The reviews are hilarious.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam Vimes
Have you seen this?

Beautiful!! And also creepy! Perfect for your Junior G-Man in training. Thanks a bunch, I took the liberty of downloading it and posting it below:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d13003f9f820.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Yeah, that still has me chuckling. Although it disturbs me.

Your "Aliens off to the pound" is starting to creep me out, the more I look at it.
Who comes up with these ideas?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What the heck are toy makers thinking? Is the CIA into toys now? I wonder what would happen if somebody released a "Right Wing Patriot" playset?

On a semi-related sad note. The "Beaver Finger Puppet" was not what I thought it was going to be.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

The Area 51 Love Doll is exactly what you think it's going to be.....

Just more holes. More everything actually.

See this toy and many others here...The 55 Most Disturbing Toys

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam Vimes

Haaa! I couldnt stop laughing at the reviews! Hilarious!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam Vimes
Have you seen this?

Does it have a swine flu scanner too?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam Vimes

Oh my god....

'You can shave the baby'?! Definitely one of the creepiest things I've seen in a while.

@Johnny Canuck: Damn good thread you've started here. That alien toy could well be preparation for children for the near future. 'Here's how we should treat the alien menace! Round em up and cart em off!' Sure hope this isn't the case.

'No phasers near the cage'. Love it.

[edit on 19/5/2009 by purehughness]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Hi John,
just saw your thread and am not really sure what to say about it all.
I have Moon base, LEGO as a kid; and some of us are still debating wether there are indeed secret moon bases!?
I think probably more truth than fantasy.
Your Alien playset? Maybe based on an :ET, the extra terrestrial type scenrio. I actually thought of this movie today. Saw it at the pictures just after it was released as a kid also.
Remember that part at the beginning when ET is collecting plant samples with his brother 'NT' in the forest? then the police and the rest of the 'badies' come in and NT runs back to the ship!
ET watches the ship take off with his brother NT waving to him from the spaceship gantry.
ET feeling lonely and afraid looks up and waves to his brother and says CU....

Sorry it didn't really happen like that. Just made me think of that movie and that bad joke!!

new topics

top topics

join