It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Alimentarius : How Worried Should We Be?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Wow, I did'nt actually no about these claims prior to your post. Thank you for sharing.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I for one do not believe this is what it appears to be.

These things happen for a reason and in the end although we cannot see this reason now I am sure we will do in time.

The food that the world sells and mass produces and that we eat hoy en dia is complete an utter crap, its full of artificial sweeteners and complete garbage in order to pad it out. It is this garbage that is causing mass amounts of abesity around the world and of course has detremental effects on our health, yet everyone seems to think that our current food system is the way forward.

What if this move is to change our diet for the good?

What if the caretakers of this planet have a plan for us and that is to remove our current systems and replace them with something more effective for our health and intergration in to a new era?

What if?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
What if this move is to change our diet for the good?

What if the caretakers of this planet have a plan for us and that is to remove our current systems and replace them with something more effective for our health and intergration in to a new era?

Does the past record of those "caretakers" give any indication at all that "they" care what might be good for us? They only care about their control, their power, their profit. Controling the food works on all three of these levels. Control from dictating what people can and cannot consume (they already do this with medicine, don't they?), power from being able to withhold what people need, and profit from making sure that we have limited sources (companies they own) for what we have to have or for what they say we have to have.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I really don't see how this could ever work out. People would be outraged and turn to violence. And of course you can grow your own food. Also, there re many herbs and food in nature to survive on. You can go hunting and fishing. You can pick herbs. Dandelions are full of vitamin C.

franspeakfree, you'd be willing to trust the government? I trust a person in government far as I can throw one. We send our young men and women over sea's to fight their wars, but you have to be 21 to buy alcohol. HA!

21 to buy alcohol, under 18 to kill people for free.
God bwess Amerika!

By the way, look up the Club of Rome and limits to growth. There IS a plan to keep the population of earth in check. These people are not your friends. THey are cold blooded murderers deserving of the guillotine.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Oh dear. Yes they are banning some vitamin additives, not many people need to take ANY vitamins anyway, they're a sham science and always have been - the ones that are due to be banned of course are the worst ones the ones that actually cause harm when taken, personally i don't buy into the nanny state idea, if people want to ruin their health then let them but as it seems 70% of the population jump all over any and every BAN THIS SICK FILTH story so we're destined to ban everything that exists item at a time.

I know a lot of you desert dwellers would be totally screwed if the flow of food was to stop but i'm in lush europe so there's plenty of nutrition to keep me going for a bit - With a sub-sustaining diet most healthy people would live about a month without eating wild food, easily six with wild food, they would of course be hungry all the time.... know what bob says about a hungry mob? They're an angry mob.

Picture the healthy 60% of the world REALLY angry at a small group of people; soldiers, policemen, survivalists, farmers, hunters, etc all rampaging towards which ever group of nutters did this..... Wouldn't want to be those nwo boys would you?

Oh and the simple fact is if some all powerful body demands that all farmers perform some complex process to ruin their food then they're going to say no.

Sounds crazy hu? people knowing the consequences of their actions and actually doing the right thing, sometimes it happens! My real point is people, many of us, actually understand how the body works and how to fuel it. It's not even a very complex science, nutrition is something EVERYONE with a mouth should understand - people would soon see what was going wrong, the blame would be laid and then chaos would ensue.

Starving the whole world is something that could never work, thinking about it now the only people it would work on are the really fat useless idiots that buy junk food (i shouldn't even call it junk food, Negative food or poison are much better terms) like KFC and McD's - in which case i fully support it. Does that make me evil? MMMMMMUUUUUUU HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Only after joining ATS was I aware of the Codex , it sort of sums up TPTB and their varied nefarious ways to 'cull' the population . Yes , one way is to either ration the food supplies whilst keeping the good stuff for themselves and then say that vitamins most of which are NATURALLY occuring are 'illegal' allowing the Pharma companies to re-invent them and then charge us through the nose to get them.
Whilst TPTB sit smugly , laughing at their great plans one thing they haven't realised , once the masses start dropping dead from malnutrition those family members that have lost loved ones because they couldn't get the nutritional value from the foods will realise who actually caused all their heartache.
The masses will rise up and , not to put it too lightly and definately not one to beat around the bush, will seek out and kill TPTB .
There will be no place to hide for the people that instigated or worked on the idea, look at the G20 summit here in the UK , a lot of people 'protested' against bankers , even though the office staff worked for a bank they are still laballed 'banker',now imagine the whole world is affected by these ideas of the codex, people are dying , loved ones are lost , and those that survive are possibly dying themselves, they won't have anything to lose and those in the pharma companies even if they are just office staff or the scientists will become viable targets, Politicians and even those who think they can hide behind the police and army will become targets. So while TPTB think they can win, they eventually will lose everything they hope to gain, they cannot see the futility of their plans, it would be better for them to actually help mankind , not control or cull.

There's no point voting for a new President or Politician as there all rigged anyway, just wait and bide your time and get ready for the culling of firstly a small percentage of the population then it will be whole of TPTB, and they will become TPTW ( The Powers That Were).

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I just want to add to this, being human (well half reptilian, quarter demon and a bit of space alien too
) i have the innate ability to know if i have enough nutrition from my food.

I know it's an awesome super power but i can tell if i'm hungry or not! Should anyone take the goodness out of my food i'll now a few hours after eating it, this isn't the sort of thing they can keep secret while they roll it out.

in short worst conspiracy theory ever.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
How worried should we be? Depends on your focus. If you're worried about this being successfull, not at all. Trying to suppress life is like trying to block the sun with a transparent net, it's pratically impossible. Life is energy, and going after life is self defeating. If your focus is on personal survival, yes, you should be worried as this will harm and kill many if the resistance is not strong enough to immediately stop it, if it goes into a phase where it will be destroyed by the dymanics of it's own implementation.

What I mean to say is if it goes ahead it will destroy civilization as we know it, and it will be a slow revival as the survivors rebuild organic agriculture from the wasteland. So I don't think it can stop civilization, but it's dangerous enough to downscale the modern world a lot.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think anyone looking at this thread should look at the facts and fiction link on page 1.

It mentions one main thing that the herbal restraints are going to be culinary and NOT medicinal, also that they've been in operation since 1976 so why the hell is everyone bothered now?

It states how much literature and minutes there are from meetings aswell, if it was so damn terrible they'd hide it and then spring it on you last minute, not publish 1000's of pages of information on it ALL over the internet.

Makes no sense

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I can't recommend Max Igan's videos on this very subject, that I linked on page one, enough! There is a difference between legislation and law, and everything depends on what you and your conscious determines is legal. We not only have to make a lot of noise and say NO! But if it passes, we have to keep growing and sharing heritage seeds, and stand up for up for each other and continually let them know we will continue business amongst ourselves as usual, with real foods and supplements and they are FIRED!!!!! Never to hold public office again, and that the signatures that are involved will be charged with crimes.

I made a thread about an article in a leading news media about how food safety was an enormous problem, that we had lost control over all the steps.
www.abovetopsecret.com... I saw this immediately as a PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION spin. These kind of articles will probably be more common as the years end draws near.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
good lecture explaining this topic:

Google Video Link

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
From part 3/5 of Max Igan's videos I took these notes:

We, the human race, you and I, we are the custodians of the world and we're simply not doing our job. We need to start doing our job folks.

If a law in enacted that does not serve the best interests of the people and the planet then its void, its not a law (ITS A CRIME) and its not entitled to our obedience. Not only that but the corrupt, scum-bag politician who enacted such legislation, all of them, are guilty of crimes against humanity, crimes against us all, and such people need to be held accountable. And the legislation they enact, they're not laws anyway, and you need to DISREGARD THEM...

This is the only way its going to happen folks is if you stand up and make some noise and turn off your televisions....Don't wait for somebody else to make some noise so you can follow them. Put away the fear and just do it. Just say NO, we will not do this anymore.

Where did Codex come from...the whole idea of this food control is the brainchild of a man called Fritz ter Meer...(was the president of a corporation,as a chemist that produced zyklon B used in the gas chambers, in WW2, they produced...munitions, chemicals, all kinds of stuff.. and they also produced pharmaceuticals. In fact, thats what they mainly did. Fritz ter Meer...was actually convicted at the Nuremburg Trials in WW2 for crimes against humanity and WHILE HE WAS IN JAIL HE DREAMT UP THE IDEA OF FOOD CONTROL. When he got out of jail, he went to the UN and he told them all about this plan that he had developed and the UN loved it so they created a trade union commisson they called the Codex Alimentarius Commission.

This is where the codex came from. Imagine, the UN giving ear to this nazi and his schemes the minute he gets out of jail. This is the world we live in!!!
But know the difference between natural and real laws, even they are not immutable, and legistlation. We have a duty. Whats coming up must be stopped. Germany has already adapted this. They need to step up to the plate and eliminate this abuse of their children. And we need to support them, and any country paying homage to this corporate set of guidelines, designed for the profit of the few, thats all it is folks!

Here's the crux. This is applicable to so many of the controversies and govenment policies we see. WE MUST NOT WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO START THIS AND THEN FOLLOW. We're all guilty of doing this. So, lets get real and figure out how WE can get a group going locally. Any suggestions?

[edit on 18-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightmare

if taking multi vitamins is the only thing standing between you and chronic illness , then your core diet is fatally flawed

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightmare

Lightmare (and all),

This thread is about what happens when new factors (like additives) interact in a biological system. Please do check it out.

Thanks, sofi

How Could an Event in 1997 Cause a Pandemic in 2009? What Happened?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks again to everybody for their contributions to this important topic. I would like to call everyone's attention to the article that was submitted by Squiz. The analytical nature of the content is exactly what I'm looking for here. Good find, Squiz!

Here is the link:
www4.dr-rath-foundation.org...

Now, I make no assumptions in regards to the credibility of this source. The article provides many links to back up its claims but I have not yet gone through all the links to determine their veracity. I will go through them all later. If anyone wishes to do so, please take into consideration the implications of the statements being made and the potential credibility of the sources that are linked to.

Does this information have credibility? Are these the answers we are looking for? You decide!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
And of course you can grow your own food. Also, there re many herbs and food in nature to survive on. You can go hunting and fishing. You can pick herbs. Dandelions are full of vitamin C.

I'm just beginning to follow this Monsanto bit and I would have to completely disagree with this statement. I don't know what city you live in but you tell me if you think of a population of say, 1,000,000 can go hunting, fishing, and farming in your local area. Just think of camping on a long weekend with the entire city. Now think of all the major cities in the world. This is just not reasonable.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
How the hell could they get away with starving millions of people. If they tried this there'd be millions rioting.

I think it's nonsense. A real silly conspiracy theory.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's just fear mongering and here is why.

From a business stand point this would be suicide for the market mass producing this. You would then have farmer markets pop up all over the place because the farmers would make more money selling their food directly to the public as opposed to selling it to a large grocery store chain as the demand for fresh food would sky rocket.

Second of all if everyone's dieing/starving it wouldn't take long for small town doctors to realize what's going on and explain to their patients they need fresh food or they will die. Which is were the farmers market comes into play and explodes doing more business than even walmart.

The middle to lower class people would almost over night become the money movers and shakers while the larger businesses toppled to the ground.

Even if it was true it would end up having a positive impact for local farmers while driving some of the elite at the top of the food chain straight to the bottom. They can't afford to do this in the end unless they want to lose everything, which I doubt they do.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
franspeakfree, you'd be willing to trust the government? I trust a person in government far as I can throw one. We send our young men and women over sea's to fight their wars, but you have to be 21 to buy alcohol. HA!

My friend if you care to stick around and take a look at what I am about you will see that your post couldn't be more wrong. There is a higher power in this world a universal consciousness if you like and somethings are out of our control. Not everything appears to be what 'they', think it is.

Take a look at my profile and threads to gain a better understanding of what I am about.

Please never associate me with trusting the government, wherever there is money there is greed wherever there is power there is money wherever there is greed there is power.

Time is coming to break the cycle

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Does the past record of those "caretakers" give any indication at all that "they" care what might be good for us? They only care about their control, their power, their profit. Controling the food works on all three of these levels. Control from dictating what people can and cannot consume (they already do this with medicine, don't they?), power from being able to withhold what people need, and profit from making sure that we have limited sources (companies they own) for what we have to have or for what they say we have to have.

I believe you may have mis understood me I am not talking about the caretakers I am talking about 'the CARE takers' the off world influence the universal understanding, the balance between freewill and THE WILL! sometimes we just have to go with it until we realise what it is we are going with. The rest is minor detail.

Once we have a clear understanding of what it is about, then that will be the time to act. There is no point jumping to conclusions without examining the whole issue. To do that I suggest everyone meditates and listens?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join