It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead boy found buried in sand at NM playground

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Dead boy found buried in sand at NM playground

www.lcsun-news.com

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M.—Police in New Mexico are investigating the death of a young boy whose body was found buried in the sand of a public playground.
Albuquerque Police Chief Ray Schultz says the boy was found Friday afternoon after a woman who took her children to the playground spotted a shoe in the sand. Investigators believe the dead boy is between 3 and 5 years old.

Schultz said at a news conference police have had no reports of missing children in the last day.

The boy was wearing a red shirt with the image of a four-wheel drive truck on the front, black nylon pants with red stri
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
No reports of a missing child. WTF
I'll bet the satanic cults are on the rampage again.
Picking up kids in nearby towns, taking them to their hidden lair
and sacrificing them to their evil God and then discarding their bodies like so much trash.

I suppose there could be other explanations.

Perhaps a playmate accidentally killed his friend and paniced, buried the body and went home.

Or the evil baby sitter got so tired of the kid begging for candy she snapped and snapped the little buggers neck, buried him and then called her boyfriend on her cell to come and pick her up.

Could be anything but the Satanic Cult has always been one of my favorites.

www.lcsun-news.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Woah.. ever heard of Occams razor?

Satanic cults kidnapping children to sacrifice to their demonic god, then dumping bodies in playgrounds?

I'd rather go with a simple child murder that happens, unfortunately, every day. First step would to find the childs parents/guardians, establish why they haven't reported him missing and go from there.

Satanic cults is a bit of a leap.

Anyhoo, a why "satanic"? Thats a bit Christio-centric, isn't it? If you had you're own god (be he evil or not) there is no basis for calling it satanic whatsoever, unless he actually was Satan.

[edit on 17/5/09 by stumason]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I think there are only 3 likely explainations

1. Some bully burried the child in sand with the act of bullying having terrible and unintendned results.

2. The child had one of his friends burry him in sand, with neither child realizing the tragic consequences.

3. A "garden variety" pedophile killed the boy then disposed of the body in the sand. This may not be likely because the article did not describe trauma.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Woah.. ever heard of Occams razor?

I don't think the kid was killed with a razor. The cops haven't released cause of death yet.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Uhhh...this kid was NOT reported missing?

That points the finger at the parents. Who loses their 3 year old and does not bother mentioning it? Even illegal aliens would risk exposure if one of their young kids disappeared.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I'd rather go with a simple child murder

OMG. This is a horrible thing to say. Are we all this numb these days that child murder has become simple?

This is my theory of what took place: The playground is built on a vortex and the Earth opened up to let out some people from the fourth dimension. Unfortunately, this kid was standing a bit too close and got sucked in the hole and then when it closed up (as they all do) he was caught inside. I read somewhere that this happened in Bogota, Colombia back in the late 90's.

Kind of weird that no one was looking for the kid. Maybe the kid was also from the fourth dimension and the hole closed on him before he was all the way through?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
When I first read this news report I did consider the forth dimension senario but rejected it as there were some satanic ritual objects found close to the body. Namely two uneaten chicken mcnuggets from Wendys,
A roll of duct tape with the words "ola jita, que paso" written on the outside in green majic marker and a strange metal badge with the words, "this one's aware" engraved on it. IMO Solid evidence of Satanic influence.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by whaaa]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Someone watched the new Fringe didn't they???

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nick_napalm

Someone watched the new Fringe didn't they???

Hey Nick. It's okay to call you Nick, right Nick? Anyway....I am sure SOMEONE must have seen the new Fringe but I'm not sure what it is to do with the very sad and very unsimple death of a small child. Someone on here suggested it was done with a razor. There is no evidence of this.

There is a philosophy called Henry's Toothbrush that suggests the truth is something other than a made up story. That the truth is out there and it isn't wrong. The very scientific logic here is baffling to a simpleton like myself.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Even if it was a razor, it could have been anyone's razor. No where in the article does it say it was Occam's razor.

I'm going with satanic cult. You can't dismiss the chicken evidence.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
you know what guys..I love you all, but the humorous answers in this thread are boiling my blood...right down to Whaaaa- you can't buy Mc Crappy nuggets at Wendy's.

I must agree with Sonya-
The fact that there are no reports of a missing child, of course..that depends on whether they are looking at recent reports, which I assume they are....points to a murder by the parent or caregiver.However, the attempt was made to find the body, not conceal it for good, hence why it was found in a playground in the sand.
There are monsters with human faces that live amongst us in this world, and that poor little angel met with the fate of meeting one of them.
There is no torture harsh enough, nor hell great enough for one who would hurt a child.
PERIOD.
***Thinking of you Tori Stafford.
www.toricomehome.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Waaaahh...actually Wendy's does sell chicken nuggets. I saw it on their menu last week.

But I agree, the jokes are a bit over the top. I suspect this may have been a situation involving a schizophrenic, or maybe some generally very stupid people. Burying the kid in a school sandbox??? Good lord, not only will the body be discovered quickly, but it would be discovered by SMALL CHILDREN. Talk about trauma (and possibly the basis of future horror episodes) digging in a sandbox and uncovering a dead kid?

Though maybe the kid was FOND of that sandbox and the nut that buried him thought it would be a good place. It is also possible (not likely but possible) that the kid died of natural causes or via an accident and the parents did not know what to do, twisted, but possible. If they were illegals and they were traveling through they may have felt stuck.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm absolutely with you on this one...I was shocked to read some of the responses here. No-one knows why this happened yet, so any kind of speculation is useless, and as for the jokes....reel it in a bit guys. Completely tasteless. My heart goes out to him and his family.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Waaaahh...actually Wendy's does sell chicken nuggets. I saw it on their menu last week.

But I agree, the jokes are a bit over the top. I suspect this may have been a situation involving a schizophrenic, or maybe some generally very stupid people. Burying the kid in a school sandbox??? Good lord, not only will the body be discovered quickly, but it would be discovered by SMALL CHILDREN. Talk about trauma (and possibly the basis of future horror episodes) digging in a sandbox and uncovering a dead kid?

Though maybe the kid was FOND of that sandbox and the nut that buried him thought it would be a good place. It is also possible (not likely but possible) that the kid died of natural causes or via an accident and the parents did not know what to do, twisted, but possible. If they were illegals and they were traveling through they may have felt stuck.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Sonya610]

i meant mickey d's nuggets.

I too thought of the scenarios you mentioned, and also wonder if perhaps this was a child abducted years ago..are they looking at cold cases?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I apologize if I may have seemed cold earlier. I have to say, though, that I do believe there is something outer limits about what went on with that poor child.

Perhaps an alien abduction gone bad? It has been theorized that a large percentage of young children that disappear are abductees. That the aliens are experimenting with the children and cross-breading, etc...

Supposed to be something going on at Camp Detrick as well with alien/human cross-breading and some of these children are taken by the US Government...

What's worse, the aliens or my government?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
After looking at the article, I will give my opinion:
Drugs. The parents are dealing drugs or some other illegale activity, then in the process screw over one of the Mexican cartels and they did a killing to send a message.
Hence why the parents have not come forward to say anything, as it would draw attention to their activities.
But the other question is what about the neighbors, some one had to know who this child is and that he has not been seen.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
But the other question is what about the neighbors, some one had to know who this child is and that he has not been seen.

If the kid was in a public school their MAY be questions. But I sure wouldn't notice if one of my neighbors kids went missing. I don't pay any attention. Young kids frequently disappear and no one tracks it except maybe close family members.

Plus kids visit relatives, travel back to Mexico, etc...

I thought people were joking about the alien abduction/satan ritual/fourth dimension theories (well I am sure SOME were joking). I can't believe people would actually jump to that sort of conclusion FIRST, nothing about this case sounds all that mysterious.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm also sorry about the tasteless jokes about a very sad and horrible situation. Last week wasn't one of my finests and I sought refuge in dark humor.

Sorry again!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well the case looks like it has been solved. Amazingly enough it was NOT aliens or Satanists, but the boy's crazy mother. Then again maybe it WAS aliens/Satanists and they framed the mom? Hmmm. *sarcasm*

Anyways, particularly morbid that "suffocated, did cpr, then decided to kill him again" bit...

news.yahoo.com...

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. – Police said Thursday that the mother of a 3-year-old boy found buried at a playground told investigators she suffocated him, had second thoughts and brought him back to life, then changed her mind and suffocated him again.

Police Chief Ray Schultz said Tiffany Toribio, 23, told officers that she and her son, Tyruss "Ty" Toribio, were in Alvarado Park before dawn on May 13 and that she suffocated him while he was asleep.

She told detectives she had second thoughts and performed CPR on the boy, reviving him, but again reconsidered and placed her hand over his nose and mouth until he suffocated, Schultz said. She said she waited a few minutes before burying him in the playground, the chief said.

[edit on 21-5-2009 by Sonya610]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join