It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

coincidence vs destiny vs creating reality vs...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

You were given intuition for a reason, there truly are no conicidence's only to man and the way we think and understand the world, coincidence is a word we invented because we have no explanation.

Follow your instincts, thoughts, intuition and feelings always.
They are not always yours but given to you for a reason and purpose to direct you and so when you had the feeling you must visit your sister it was for a purpose in which you might not fully understand in this life but know that it was for a reason and purpose.

As far as the title coincidence Vs destiny Vs. Creating reality that caught my attention is concerned.

Creating reality is a goal to achieve, it's really what we hope for.
Hoping and believing and having faith in something can create and change your life and part of reality. Change and creation comes from within, it's a desire, a goal, something to achieve. Creating your happiness or state of mind can come from within even those who live a life of misery can alter their state of mind and experience joy and happiness through altering perception. It's how we view life and see things.

Coincidence's happen to human beings but not to higher beings that see past, present and future. Things are known and understood beforehand so there is no such thing as coincidence's because there is always something higher and greater than the human mind that understands and comprehends why things happen in our lives both good and bad things, unexplainable including what we call coincidences.

Destiny is merely future, it is what we will become if we could see our future it is our destiny and unchangeable. What will happen will happen and that is why we must be governed by the laws of the sun allowing us to live in the present with a veil of forgetfullness of where we came from because outside of this human body we could see past, present and future all at the same time and that would make our lives void and pointless knowing. We also must not be allowed to know or it would have impact on what we call destiny or future. That is why we are not allowed to see these things and never will in this body.

Our Destiny is birth, death and new life.
Our Destiny is advancement, understanding and greater knowledge.
Our Destiny is becoming what we were created to eventually become.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I sincerely do not consider coincidences to be the actuality behind any event.

I've always felt that things just 'happen for a reason'; that the fact that I even exist in the first place on this beautiful planet, that I was born in a wealthy, prospective country, into a loving family who have given me the disciplines and advice I need so that I may make an impression upon this world, that I have the interests and personality that makes me unique to everyone else, that I feel and envisage the emotions and thoughts that I am frequently immersed in, are not all due to some coming together of unrelated circumstances to create a whole..

Or as Martin Luther King Jr. put it:

We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly affects all indirectly.

When I look at it, I see no chance. Everything is interconnected. And as when things are interconnected, everything is in motion with one another. Everything is perfect. You have everything you could possibly need.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
The fact that innocent people are in prison, shows we do not create things. Thats proof enough to dismiss hinduism, before we start and that new age stuff.

[edit on 5/16/2009 by andy1033]

Those innocent people created that reality one way or another whether they're aware of it or not.
YoU are the pilot creator of this (YoUr) experience and everything that has happen up to this present 'in the now' moment is just a bi product of your 'past' selfs' 'in the now' concious thoughts at that 'time' because the universe gives you exactly what you you vibrate out, you cannot experience that which you're not the vibration of therefore those people got exactly what they asked for however that lead up to that was just the universe synchronistically giving those people the vibration they were.
hopefully people can make sense out of this

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK

The fact that innocent people are in prison, shows we do not create things. Thats proof enough to dismiss hinduism, before we start and that new age stuff.
[edit on 5/16/2009 by andy1033]

to state that as a 'fact', you would also need a detailed knowledge of those peoples lives, events they participatedin, their experiences, personal perspectives, etc.. in order to exclude self-creation

but I agree that life doesn't seem fair to many people

My life has proved it. Also life in 3rd world countries, what baout dieing children of hunger all over the world.

Land of imagination, india, where life is so sh1t for most people. That proves it most, in my opinion.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
My life has proved it. Also life in 3rd world countries, what baout dieing children of hunger all over the world.

Land of imagination, india, where life is so sh1t for most people. That proves it most, in my opinion.

i think
All these souls experiencing all these things are just doing and getting exactly what they incarnated to the earth experience for. Whether they know or not, they were born into that body to live their experience and once their soul has learnt what it came for they 'die' and move on and the earth facet gets added to the overall soul, the whole being. Whether they came to experience starvation, deprivation, fear, who knows but the soul is ever eternal and everything that happens, you made happen and it overall happened for a bigger overall reason, imo

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by eathis

Eathis,

I used to as a child wonder about all the starving of the world and why nobody would help them knowing that we all could if we really wanted to.

I have realized that somewhere there is someone who wants it that way and so it has remained that way.

Everything you have said I believe to be exactly the way it is, they are there for a purpose and reason greater than we know. It seems unfair but we don't see the bigger picture of past, present and future.

I understand now we all have a purpose in life and reason of why we are placed in what circumstances we are in. That does not mean ignore those we can help but we can only do the best we can do we cannot save the world nor is it expected of us.

There are approx 6.8 Billion people in the world and you could take every single person and bring them to the state of Texas and comfortably house them within that state alone. We have the resources and technology to feed the entire world over and over again with more than enough to spare.

Population problems are another illusion people would like to think is a problem. If change was brought for the betterment of mankind and technology that exists shared everyone could live comfortably even off the land. Everyone could be saved, not everyone's mission is to experience a comfortable life and we are all here for a reason. Things happen for a purpose even the little things that we tend to overlook.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by eathis

Thats a nice way to look at someone who is 2 or something starving to death. Do we really need this hindu talk here. How would you like it if that was you.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by eathis

Eathis,

I used to as a child wonder about all the starving of the world and why nobody would help them knowing that we all could if we really wanted to.

I have realized that somewhere there is someone who wants it that way and so it has remained that way.

Everything you have said I believe to be exactly the way it is, they are there for a purpose and reason greater than we know. It seems unfair but we don't see the bigger picture of past, present and future.

I understand now we all have a purpose in life and reason of why we are placed in what circumstances we are in. That does not mean ignore those we can help but we can only do the best we can do we cannot save the world nor is it expected of us.

There are approx 6.8 Billion people in the world and you could take every single person and bring them to the state of Texas and comfortably house them within that state alone. We have the resources and technology to feed the entire world over and over again with more than enough to spare.

Population problems are another illusion people would like to think is a problem. If change was brought for the betterment of mankind and technology that exists shared everyone could live comfortably even off the land. Everyone could be saved, not everyone's mission is to experience a comfortable life and we are all here for a reason. Things happen for a purpose even the little things that we tend to overlook.

If only we all had the same mindset this would be reality. I believe more and more people by the second are 'gaining' this perspective on life and if we all keep loving and living the now to the fullest and truest to our selves then perhaps it's not too late for everyone 'in need'. I believe all this darkness no matter how far and deep it goes is just a prerequisite for the even more into the light WE ALL WILL EVENTAULLY expand too

ONE ALL TRUE LOVE TO ALL BEINGS

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Thats a nice way to look at someone who is 2 or something starving to death. Do we really need this hindu talk here. How would you like it if that was you.

I've tried to help as many as I can, I travelled to India finding people on my own to help. How many out there have done the same? Again what I have done is not expected of the world and we cannot save the world from starvation mode, a higher power has allowed this to happen and the only way it can be stopped is if everyone came together and insisted/demanded that it stops and put words to action. This in itself would take an act of a higher power.

What do you suggest we do?

I feel for all those people in starvation mode and wish I had a way to save the world but can't, nor do I believe that power will ever be given to us. I believe this is all happening for a reason, some of these souls may have a lot of past debt to pay and I know it sounds evil to think that way but some people may be placed just where they are for a reason. I'm not saying that's the way it is but What If?

Being a fellow human and good person I hope that the world can come together and solve that problem once and for all but if you look at present and past you can see that people have allowed starvation to go on for so long. Somebody is pulling the strings because we all know that if governments put their heads together and chose to save all those people they could.

Someone wants it that way and someone is pulling the strings.
We can help all those we possibly can but someone will not allow us to help them all. That is what I believe, unless maybe the entire world comes together but then again that would take an act of a greater power not of this world I believe.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

reply to post by eathis

As sad as it may seem this 2 year old's soul is exactly where it wants to be, it is there to learn something, whether its past incarnations were all of having abundance in all that it deemed fit or whether it hasn't even experienced happiness and 'wealth' but needs to experience what is in that life for him in order to experience happiness and 'wealth' (whether in that life or the next). all i know is we are in a materialistic world and 'time' and 'location' are just our definational measuring tools for this material physical world(or our interpratations to that certain experience of 'nowness').
You have to understand we are in the omni presense of the allness that is all(WE are IN the NOW of ALL, every moment YoU perceive is IT, on ALL LEVELS) . There is NO time or location everything is one and all, all is existing and expanding, you could even say your future self is already in this allness because once you are "there", 'past' 'present' and 'FUTURE' wouldn't exist everything simply IS and YoU ARE! Perhaps our intuition is our own future all probing us in the right way we want. I don't know but this is just how i feel in the NOW!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Coincidence doesn't actually exist. It is just a name that people use to describe something they cannot understand, that they find highly unlikely to have any connection with something else.
But just because society doesn't understand, it doesn't mean that it is actually the case. On the other hand, our limited perception of things in this 3D illusion constrains us from understanding that we are truly all connected as we are all part of the One.

Same goes for destinity. There is no destiny in the sense that something is "destined" from happening. We are the creators of our lives, though most of the time we create our reality subconsciouly; that's when "destiny" kicks in

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Estess]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
My thoughts...perhaps it was a past life memory along with very strong emotions connected with the incident that caused you to focus on your sister being near and the need to get out of the car. Your husband and friend didn't die but maybe you would have or the baby.

I don't call that coincidence, I call it intuition but I believe it was there for a reason. I am very glad to hear all turned out well.

I have had instances that told me in other ways what was going to happen before it happened...just a knowing or precognitive dreams.
Ancient studies tell us that we live the same life over and over and over until we get it right. Maybe you got something right and changed the outcome.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by corvin77

Concentrating on the bigger picture will only produce more and bigger questions. So to start finding answers, we actually need to look at it in reverse and start concentrating on the ever smaller picture.

i get your drift here, but what i am trying to point out is that we have the answer already!!

the question is the answer we know how it works!!! we are the answer "life" is the answer!!!

so all we need to do is STAY alive KEEP life going or we are screwed !!

LIFE is not about humans BUT we are aware of it ! "well some are" but we need to keep life going in order for the questions to keep going "or the hypothetical thing" we are in

why? well if you want to keep going for gizzlions of years we will need to make a universe

crappy i know
but thats how it works ! we are indeed the answer to the question

Now lets pull our boot straps and chew bubblegum!

We have a universe to create !

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
Your husband and friend didn't die but maybe you would have or the baby.

I don't call that coincidence, I call it intuition but I believe it was there for a reason. I am very glad to hear all turned out well.

thanks, I'm glad things turned out ok aswell,
The thing that bothers me though is that even if I hadn't got out of the car, the truck that hit them would not be there yet, because they would arrive at the spot 10 min earlier...
so the way I see it, there was no danger for me....
they got into that accident exactly because I DID get out of the car.

and if I got out of the car because they where supposed to have that accident, then that point to "destiny", not to coincidence....

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Estess
We are the creators of our lives, though most of the time we create our reality subconsciouly; that's when "destiny" kicks in

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Estess]

you say: "that's when destiny kicks in"
Interesting, but I don't think I get that completely, lol,
can you elaborate on that a bit more?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
thanks for the reply

Ok, but if intuitions was given for a reason, and certain things happen for a reason (as other posters have also stated)... and coincidence does not exist in the true nature of the picture...
Then, an observant mind creates his reality exaclty with the tools he's given, like intuition, sincronicity, etc... but that would mean that "something" is pointing him in a direction, that is the direction where the intuition, etc leads him. Some create without even knowing, others even ask for guidance.

concidering the above, how can you still speak of "free will"? It sure looks like we are free to create , but I tend to see an underlying from of mind control (with lack of a better term), that is the controll of the "something, the IT"...

take in mind that, with the above, I'm speaking against all that I believe in, I'm in a crisis of 'questioning everything" at the moment

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

tough topic.... I realise that what I'm going to write will sound very harsh.

If you lived in a 3rd world country and you have nothing to eat, you lived on the edge of starving for most your live and no one is coming to help you.
Imagine how you would think about it all, how all these people think and perceive their reality.
If you think "this is my sucky life, it will never change... I'm going to starve, etc etc..." then, in the context of creation, indeed nothing will change.
What about all the people who blame it on some Hindu God, or rainGod or whatever? Newsflash, there is no God that will save them because they have the power to save themselfs, but first they have to change their thinking.

And that counts for everyone, no matter where you live or how your life circomstances are... that counts for entire political systems, healthcare organisations, human right organisations... The world doesn't think right.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I understand what you are saying and you are carrying guilt for it. However, you can never know that the truck would not have been there earlier or that had you stayed in the car something else would have delayed you. So in that sense it would have been destiny no matter what.

I believe we are given emotions (feelings) for a reason and there is a right use of them, just as their are in animals when they sense danger. Too often we don't listen to them correctly. You did and you saved yourself and your baby. Focus on that if you can. If we have control over anything in this life it is only ourselves.

All the best to you

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

tough topic.... I realise that what I'm going to write will sound very harsh.

If you lived in a 3rd world country and you have nothing to eat, you lived on the edge of starving for most your live and no one is coming to help you.
Imagine how you would think about it all, how all these people think and perceive their reality.
If you think "this is my sucky life, it will never change... I'm going to starve, etc etc..." then, in the context of creation, indeed nothing will change.

Exactly; your thoughts determine what you say, which in turn determines your actions, which in turn determine your destiny.

What about all the people who blame it on some Hindu God, or rainGod or whatever? Newsflash, there is no God that will save them because they have the power to save themselfs, but first they have to change their thinking.

Yes and no. You are right in saying that they have the power to save themselfs by increasing their understanding and knowledge.
However, when you talk about "no God" you tend to disregard the fact that God is within ourselves; we are part of God, thus the change has to come from whithin oneself. People should stop seeing God as some being that is somewhere up there...
By simple reasoning, if God is perfect, all-powerful and all-knowing then it follows that he has to be everything otherwise he couldt'd be perfect, could he?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Estess]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Estess

Yes and no. You are right in saying that they have the power to save themselfs by increasing their understanding and knowledge.
However, when you talk about "no God" you tend to disregard the fact that God is within ourselves; we are part of God, thus the change has to come from whithin oneself. People should stop seeing God as some being that is somewhere up there...
By simple reasoning, if God is perfect, all-powerful and all-knowing then it follows that he has to be everything otherwise he couldt'd be perfect, could he?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Estess]

Guess that was what I was trying to say

'god' for me, is an external being that comes with reward and punishment.
I use other terms to describe our interconnected existance.... tend to forget that not everyone sees god in that context

thanks for clearifying my little ramble there

[edit on 17/5/2009 by GypsK]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join