It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

coincidence vs destiny vs creating reality vs...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

well said but we do have one little snag!

Someone stand in the way of that choice and guess who that is? MAN stands in the way

The choice has always been mans choice.. what shall the choice be? well some men wish to keep other men as slaves some men wish to be worshiped as gods

Control is what we see, in the history of mankind we have had control

Wanting to be somebody .. is that not what people do? want? always for ever asking pointless questions when we do not even understand who or what or why we are in the first place?

something is on our planet to keep us apart in our minds.. i do not know if its the devil "biblical" or if its "alien" but SOMETHING is not right

do you know why? because ANTS have more of a clue than humans

We think we are top of the APEX oh really? and what apex is that?

The ego is the problem.. thinking that other people are always wrong maybe they are? so what?

But some people will FORCE it upon you... just because they are DUMB and will not listen

humans are a funny bunch... funny and dumb..

If you wish to see true life .. look at wildlife not humans WE are not the same mold by far

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
We have a set path of life with many courses, but not ALL courses are unlocked for everyone.

Some paths will be harder to follow than others, yet still reachable.

I believe we create reality, but also follow a path laid before us (a wide one at that).

Coincidence, or luck, can happen. In this case, it would be so many people choosing a certain path with low chances that benefits a certain person enormously.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

"someone stands in the way of choice....."

yes, but as I said on another thread, everything that 'Men' does is based on personal wants and needs. For most people it stays with wishfull thinking, while they don't realize that they HAVE a choice and then, they still need to create the path that leads them to their goal. iow, change their thought patterns.

Those that do realize are often the ones that profit from, the 'sleeping herd'

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist

I believe we create reality, but also follow a path laid before us (a wide one at that).

I tend to agree,
but the path that was laid out for us, which again points towards a certain destiny or goal we have to try to reach... why???

I only see a thin line between free will and 'puppets on a strin' (so to speak)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

very true.

I dont know what happend to me but .. the question we seek is whats the problem and men "or man" is controlling the planet or "something" is

and it do not like the idea of us knowing the question let alone the answers

keep you from knowing yourself keep you asleep

im here to kick some ass ; ) and i will put forth the message and truth

the question we ask "why" is the very answer to why we are here!

whatever is running our planet does not ask.. it understands

but it does not want others to understand it so.. im going to kick its rear

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

huh, maybe that's why 'It' is messing with me right now *sigh*
On a certain project everything went so well, like things fell out of the sky as a present, one after the other after the other.... today, with one negative phonecall, it all goes down the drain....
I feel like 'It' gave and gave and made me happy with hopes way up... and then It said 'haha! gotcha!'
lol

the theories are so great, but SOOO hard to work with it in practice

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

i can understand what you mean but just have faith not in god but your own self

IT is not the same thing as what is on earth

trust me its not

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist

I tend to agree,
but the path that was laid out for us, which again points towards a certain destiny or goal we have to try to reach... why???

I only see a thin line between free will and 'puppets on a strin' (so to speak)

Well, an example.

Will I become an NFL player? I doubt it.

But there are so many fields out there that I can get a career in.

"Everything" is not possible, but I believe a damn lot is. Even if some are hard to reach, the chances are still there, and passion only increases those odds.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Very great post! I myself dont believe in coincidence. I really feel that most things that happen are part of a design for our life. Chain reactions. I myself have had weird coincedences in my life also.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

all things happen for a reason EVERYTHING

you are not the one asking the question jess

thats why its confusing ; )

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I can never wrap my head around your replies haha. I tried to make sense of what you were saying but I got very confused and lost. Im ganna have to re-read them slowly.

If its not me thats asking, then who's asking?! =]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

I would say whatever we do creates a new branch of a path that will lead to something else.

When we make a choice it has a reaction and we experience that. From there, we react to that and then another event happens based on that.

We then experience that and make a choice from and it further branches off.

This is how everything is connected to each other in a cause and effect kind of way.

EX: Event D is going to happen no matter what....It is inevitable just based on the fact and everything and anything will happen.

We make choice 1 that leads to event A happening. From there that creates a whole new experience which leads to us making choice 2 which leads to event B and so on and so on until Event D eventually happens.

It will always happen but we choose the path to get there based on choices,thoughts,actions we make.

Thoughts lead to actions so that is where they play a part. Actions lead to reactions which in turn have a snowball effect.

EX: I hurt my knee.

I choose not to do anything about it and it gets worse for years until I walk with a limp.

If I choose to get it checked out and fixed then it is fine but eventually due to something else it will be worse, but maybe not for another 40 years, but it will reach the same result.

We can effect/affect how and when the result happens, but because of free will it will happen regardless......

It's deeper than that because we may not experience that event until another life time, adn we won't hold the memories from here so we will have to re-learn this knowledge anyways and will forget this.

Confusing but for some unknown reason it is meant to teach us something and have us learn a lesson of wisdom.

Everything happens for a reason. We may never know the reason though and may never learn from the event but it all happens for a reason.

Just like how everything is already planned out because everything and anything can and will happen. It is up to our choices thought that effect exactly how it will happen and when.

That is just my opinion of how things work. But even I know that I can't comprehend everything so what i just stated is probably .0001% of the truth.

IT is true just not the full truth. We aren't at the level of knowing it all yet.

crawl before you walk before you run before you fly

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jess_Undefined

the very thing that put you here hunny is asking

check..

in order for you to be here IT needs answers the same way YOU need answers

but what is it you ask? do you know? NO you don't because that is not meant to be known

the understanding of a question is more important than the answers

what came first? the question or the answer ; )

work it out or just look up at the sky

you live inside one of many questions

fun i think!

and i know you hate my posts im always deep on it lol or "in it" ironic lol

: D

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

hi !

I would say whatever we do

what do you think you is? or how you work?

You are not asking a question IT is you are an answer to IT's question !

life is one side of a question!!!! but! your mind has to be the very thing that is needed in order for IT to understand why its here you see?

symmerty ; )

cant have one without the other!

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Sorry about the late reply Gyps, something came up and is sucking the time right out of the days.

I would have to agree with the destiny/creating reality road. But the problem comes when you dont know exactly truly what your destiny/fate is supposed to become. Always with these types of things, there are hard questions, and harder answers. You destiny might be to mother your child, for as long as you possibly can, and then he will know true love, and could possibly change humanity. Or it could very well be to try to care for your child, but something horrible will happen (which i can tell you with the utmost assurance that, the feeling that you had, was motherly instinct, you were meant to keep your child alive)

Thats why life is this exciting rollercoaster, your going to have your highs where nothing can even begin to dampen your spirit, and you lows where nothing could pull you out of the dark depths of your own mind. Life is forever changing, as we all are.

just out of curiousity did you have a son? i kept wanting to type son in there

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Thank you GypsK for this thread.

It was Feb 2. 2006 and me and my husband and our friend had gone through a very long, frustrating day at a County hearing about our friend's project. We decided to feel better and have a bbq on our friend's boat, a 28' Bayliner, at the Santa Barbara Harbour. So we went to the store, got our goodies and went down to the harbour. It was late in the day so our friend suggested a quickie cruise in the channel to watch the suset. We wouldn't have been out on the water more than 10 or 15 minutes and then back to the slip to bbq. After he checked conditions on the radio we set off.
He was showing us his new radar so we could see that we were in 400' of water and visually we could see that we were really close to shore. We had headed south rather than straight out to sea.
I suggested we do this again sometime to whale watch. He said "oh it would have to be later in the year since they aren't around now". Not five seconds later my husband shouted " We've got a whale right by us! " My husband had seen the tail dissapear under the water in a hard dive. Our friend wanted to know where so he could steer us away from it. My husband moved to stand behind him and pointed to a ring in the water and shouted "Right there!" as he held on the back of our friend's chair to steady himself.
At that very second a whale appeared at the water line and the rest of him followed up and up and up we collided. The whale took out the top of the boat, knocked our friend out of the pilot's chair and landed on my husband before it rolled off and went it's merry way.
The boat was totaled and we could see our friend's brand new radar system floating on the water. My husband was lying on the deck floor in absolute agony and bleeding. I was completely uninjured. Our friend quickly got on the radar and called out a mayday and the Harbour Patrol was there in just a few minutes.
The boat made it back to the harbour under its own power and an ambulance was waiting for us to take my husband in to the hospital. He had 5 broken ribs, a broken shoulder, a punctured lung, and a fractured neck.
It's been three years and my husband can work again...carefully. I was the sole breadwinner for two years.....not great timing for a realtor.

So what do you guys think? Coincidence vs destiny vs created reality vs chaos? (One thing we always thought pertinent was that it happened on the Pagan Sabbat of Imbolc......very underworld stuff.)

[edit on 26-5-2009 by missvicky]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Oh and GypsK.....star and flag for you!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Wow, what a story! I hope your husband is better now.

The new radar could have in some way the whale's orientation pattern. However I have no suggestions for the whale's presence in those waters when they're not supposed to be there during that season.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I, guess you could say 'cheated death' a few times. 3 years ago me and my brother were nearly struck by lightning one evening, it was the loudest and brightest thing I've ever seen(or heard). Ironically we were joking only 5 mins beforehand about how a bolt of lightning could kill us on the spot, and it almost did lol! Another time I was in my house when a tornado passed over, lucky for me it was'nt strong enough to rip the roof off. I remember the outside of my windows turned all white, and what sounded like the growl of a freight train filled my ears. The twister knocked down 4 of my trees
Better that than me getting knocked down eh? Also, I almost got into a head on collison, again my brother was with me, had impact occured we would have surely died. I thank God daily for preserving my life, I don't believe 'something out there wants to kill me' but rather, warn me?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
To Estes: He's better now than since it happend but I don't think he'll ever be quite the same.

To Centurionx: You know what I think is the warning? Me suggesting to go whale watching. You and your brother joking about getting hit by lightning.
If that isn't some sort of subconcious esp going on I don't know what could be better proof. The trick is to pay attention, I guess.

But these bizarre "one-in-a-miillion" experiences....which is it? Coincidence? Destiny? Created reality? (Did my suggestion and your joke attract it?) Chaos? Karma? Is there any way to know?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join