It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's private Army "The Boy Scouts"! The "Give Act" is in Motion now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I have screamed, preached, and been ridiculed over what's been happening in america, and now it's all falling into place exactly like I said. I just seen here in another thread where there's a new fema camp open for business, and now we have Obama's "private children's army" that is now fully operational! Our own american boy scouts are the "new" military in the usa now, and the DHS is training them just as they would a regular soldier! Boys who should be worried about getting that first kiss are now focusing on catching "terrorists"? What has this nation come to at last that we have to have children policing our streets? I thought that's what our tax dollars were already been paying for over the last few decades, but I guess I was wrong! To those of you who made light of the info I gave talking about the detention camps and the police state that obama was creating with the passing of the "Give Act", maybe now you'll think twice about what me and many others have said here at ATS concerning such issues. It's not a conspiracy theory anymore, it's reality, but you won't see any of it on the fox channels!

Government Readies Youth Corps To Take On Vets
Shocking New York Times article about Boy Scouts being trained to disarm and kill American citizens stokes fears of Hitler Youth
www.propagandamatrix.com...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hmm...

Do you have any other sources other than a doom and gloom blog?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Do you have any other sources other than a doom and gloom blog?

The new york times published the story, or did you care to read it? Just because it was posted in a alternative site doesn't discredit it. Wake up!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

NWO goon: I don't like boy scouts and I hate the Marines. I know I'll send the boy scouts to get the Marines. Yeah , I'll kill two birds with one stone.

That is one merit badge I think most boyscouts will pass on.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

[That is one merit badge I think most boyscouts will pass on.]

I don't think so because these kids are going to be getting paid and will experience something their parents won't give them at home, and that's "power"!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

No ,the boyscouts would be slaughtered by the old Marines. The boy scouts sell popcorn and are encouraged to do volunteer work. This does not include making themselves easy targets for battle hardened Marines.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

So, how many of you "battle hardened" marines are going to stand up against probably a "batallion sized" group of young men who have just been trained with the latest weaponry and will have the gov't standing behind them with access to choppers, special ops equipment, and instructions to kill any person who attempts to harm them, for they "are" the law! This is why our gov't is trying to disarm us citizens at the present time.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

You're talking about boys from traditional (where children are taught to respect their elders) families that meet once a week. It would take way more training to take down a marine even with the best weapons. I don't see it happening. Not even swat teams would feel comfortable taking on old Marines much less would the boy scouts feel comfortable taking on Marines.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by eradown]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

Well, we'll see won't we? I know here where I live, the teenagers are already bragging at how they're gonna make the older people do what they say or face a jail term and or a beating because they will have the "badge" and the police behind them. Also, you think kids today have any morals about them? Ya better think again!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
reply to post by eradown

Well, we'll see won't we? I know here where I live, the teenagers are already bragging at how they're gonna make the older people do what they say or face a jail term and or a beating because they will have the "badge" and the police behind them. Also, you think kids today have any morals about them? Ya better think again!

You are being teased. Kids are no better or worse than they ever were. Truthfully I feel sad for most of them because they don't have as much stability as kids in this country once had. I am surprised by how good most of them are.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

[ I am surprised by how good most of them are. ]

How good they are? I dunno where you live, but kids here are not what you might like to think. Last summer, 2 17 year old boys killed an 80 year old and stole all her money she had hidden in her trailer. Then look at the news at all the kids being tried as "adults" for their crimes! I wish I could be like you and think everything was like it was back in the days of wally and the beav! Did ya ever see the movie "Toy Soldiers"? That was one of Tom Cruise's first flicks. Well, put that empasis on obama's "give act"!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Boy, you're really gonna hate me then... Eagle scout AND former Marine.

As a result of this NY Times article, I decided to become an assistant scoutmaster to positively influence our scouts.

Now how ya like me?

BTW, check this thread out... It's been going for 2 days solid now. Old news, new thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, by the way, check your facts. Explorer posts, while affiliated with BSA are co-ed, and are NOT boy scouts.
EDIT: spelling, last sentance

[edit on 15/5/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Ain't that interesting that the boyscouts in america were created by a freemason? The boyscouts are represented as the supreme offspring in a statue in washington DC.

It's interesting to see the meaning of that... the boyscouts are some kind of godly organisation, created to push towards a world government... and who are the first to be trained military to later impose the will of the government? The boyscouts... interesting.

Anyway if I'm not making any sense, sorry...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
While it's sad that indoctrination occurs at Boy Scouts it's really not focused in any direction. A boy will be indoctrinated towards being a fireman or a businessman more likely, than being indoctrinated towards some "unconstitutional abbreviation" job.

This is no different than "Career day" and public schooling.

Boy Scouts is very similar to our federal government. They try to put some national body over something that is quite local in reality, and they end up with the same problems. It really is sad.

If I have a son he will definetly have a copy of the Boy Scout handbook but you wont find him in a troop. Society has a way of screwing everything up.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Ain't that interesting that the boyscouts in america were created by a freemason?

That is not completely accurate. Lord Robert Baden-Powell of Great Britain was the orginator of the name Boy Scouts. When this orginization came to the United States it eventually merged with the The Boy Pioneers (nee Society of the Sons of Daniel Boone) which was founded by Daniel Carter Beard who indeed was a Mason.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Well I see augustusminimus has slithered outta his hole again...

Your personal attacks on me are unproductive. If you wish to have a civil discourse then it would be best to refrain from that type of posting.

...trying to defend his mason buddies!

It is laugh-out-loud. I was not offering a defense for Daniel Carter Beard as none was required.

Funny thing, Vitchilo never said anything about the boy scouts of britain, I think he said the boyscouts of america didn't he?

Funny thing is if you do some research you find that The Boy Scouts of America was founded by the same person who founded the Boy Scouts of Great Britain, namely Lord Robert Baden-Powell. He had the assistance of William Boyce who first incoproated the Boy Scouts of America in 1910 after being helped by a Scout in London.

And you did say that they were created by a "freemason"?

Did you R-E-A-D my post? I said the Sons of Daniel Boone was founded by a Mason.

So, once again, the masons get their chimes rung don't they?

By 'chimes rung' do you mean pointing out that you failed to absorb the facts?

What I would like to see is a list of just how many scouts involved have parents or relatives who are active freemasons.

For someone who is so anti-New World Order you seem rather quick to want to assemble lists of people whose views you disagree with. Ironic, is it not?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

[Your personal attacks on me are unproductive. If you wish to have a civil discourse then it would be best to refrain from that type of posting. ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Said the tea kettle to the pot?^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just because another poster pointed out a "fact" about the masons, then you jumped all over it like a candybar throwed down at a jenny craig convention in running your little fingers off on your keyboard in trying to correct them and get busted for it, now you play the helpless victim?

Heck, I knew the boyscouts were of masonic origin, but I left it out cause I knew you'd do to me what you done to Vitchilo, which is try and disrupt this thread! Well it won't work because of the intelligence here. People are awake and do know what they're talking about, so I guess you'll just have to deal with it.

If you don't like the masons being involved in almost every little dirty deed you have two choices, one, you can drop out of the organization, or two, you can take your scribe and square and make you a set of step stringers and build you some steps that reach all the way over to the "secret societies" thread home. Either way, I don't really care.

People who have equal or above intelligence scare you and your buddies it seems. But like I said in my last post, I'd love to see how many scouts have parents and other relatives who are masons!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Heck, I knew the boyscouts were of masonic origin, but I left it out cause I knew you'd do to me what you done to Vitchilo, which is try and disrupt this thread!

Really? You knew that while you were composing this thread? Omniscience must be a wonderful gift to possess.

Being that you are so gifted, please tell me where it is documented that Lord Baden-Powell or William Boyce were Masons as these two men were the founders of Scouting-both here in the United States and abroad.

Well it won't work because of the intelligence here. People are awake and do know what they're talking about, so I guess you'll just have to deal with it.

While I agree that there are many people on Above Top Secret that are very intelligent and are well capable of doing thorough and meticulous research there are certain others that can only regurgitate other's points and posit unsupportable viewpoints as evidence.

If you don't like the masons being involved in almost every little dirty deed...

Dicto simpliciter, you give us far too much credit.

People who have equal or above intelligence scare you and your buddies it seems.

Thank God that this is not the case in the present discussion.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Funny thing is if you do some research you find that The Boy Scouts of America was founded by the same person who founded the Boy Scouts of Great Britain, namely Lord Robert Baden-Powell.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Funny thing, if you went further back then you'd have noticed where Scouting had two notable predecessors in the United States: the Woodcraft Indians started by Ernest Thompson Seton in 1902 and the Sons of Daniel Boone founded by Daniel Carter Beard in 1905.

Beard and Powell never had anything to do with the BSA until about 1905 and 1907. They then incorporated the BSA in 1910.

I am not disagreeing with you over the origins of the BSA, I am disagreeing with you over the fact that every time a person points out the involving of a mason, you get yer bloomers all shifted outta sorts!

[Really? You knew that while you were composing this thread? Omniscience must be a wonderful gift to possess. ]

Yes I did, and by judging your reactions now, I was right again wasn't I?

Oh yeah, before I forget, Beard and Powell never "founded" the BSA, they merely incorporated them in 1910. That's all!

[Being that you are so gifted, please tell me where it is documented that Lord Baden-Powell or William Boyce were Masons ]

While I never argued anything about either boyce or powell, you asked if I had info on either being a mason? Well, it seems that indeed Boyce was a mason: Boyce's personal activities included hunting, yachting, Odd Fellows, Freemasonry, Shriners, golf, country clubs and the Chicago Hussars—an independent equestrian military organization.[en.wikipedia.org...

[Thank God that this is not the case in the present discussion. ]

I agree with you on this, for if I had to address anyone else here, I'd probably have my hands full!

So, enuff of your foolishness please! Let's stick to the thread's topic in further dialogue.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join