It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's private Army "The Boy Scouts"! The "Give Act" is in Motion now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
[Beard and Powell never had anything to do with the BSA until about 1905 and 1907. They then incorporated the BSA in 1910. ]

This should be Boyce and Powell, not Beard and Powell.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
Funny thing, if you went further back then you'd have noticed where Scouting had two notable predecessors in the United States: the Woodcraft Indians started by Ernest Thompson Seton in 1902 and the Sons of Daniel Boone founded by Daniel Carter Beard in 1905.

Wow, I had never heard of the Sons of Daniel Boone until you pointed that out, thank you.

Beard and Powell never had anything to do with the BSA until about 1905 and 1907. They then incorporated the BSA in 1910.

That is because there was NO Boy Scouts of America until Powell and Boyce incorporated it in 1910.

I am not disagreeing with you over the origins of the BSA,

Yes you were, now you have actually looked up the facts and are trying to inform me of what I have already explained to you.

I am disagreeing with you over the fact that every time a person points out the involving of a mason, you get yer bloomers all shifted outta sorts!

Again, dicto simpliciter. The mention of the Scouts founding by a Mason was erroneous, I provided the correct information. The involvement of Masons does not adversely affect the positioning of my undergarments, people making unfounded statements does.

Oh yeah, before I forget, Beard and Powell never "founded" the BSA, they merely incorporated them in 1910. That's all!

'That's all'?!?! If I 'merely' incorporate a business am I not the founder, or in this case one of them? Stop playing semantics.

While I never argued anything about either boyce or powell, you asked if I had info on either being a mason? Well, it seems that indeed Boyce was a mason: Boyce's personal activities included hunting, yachting, Odd Fellows, Freemasonry, Shriners, golf, country clubs and the Chicago Hussars—an independent equestrian military organization.[en.wikipedia.org...

There is no evidence that Boyce was a Mason. Notice that when you look up Beard's information it gives you his lodge name and number? Other then the Wikipedia article, which was lifted from another site, there is no documentation to support that viewpoint. Not that I would feel that it was detrimental if a Mason were to have founded the Boy Scouts. Just as I do not think it was an issue that Beard was invloved in the Sons of Daniel Boone, it displays what Masonry is all about, helping others.

So, enuff of your foolishness please! Let's stick to the thread's topic in further dialogue.

Sure, as long as you keep your facts straight.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Ya know, your sensitivity to your masonic realm in which you live must be a frustrating world to live in. Every single time a fact gets pointed out that directs attention towards the cynical and satanic masons, here you come, riding your black horse trying to save face. Why is that ya reckon? I started this thread showing a simple article on Obama's using of the boyscouts for furthering the nwo agenda, and another contributor stated that masons always seem to have their finger in the cookie-jar, and then as Patsy Cline said in her famous song when you come in and tried to squelch that masonic fact "IFall To Pieces". I never pointed a finger at anybody involved in the inception and creation of the BSA until you asked me to, for I really could care less. BUt, it amazes me that you always cry and whine at how "peaceful" the masons are, how loving they are, and yet, they (the masons), hold their meetings behind closed and locked doors, not allowing anybody who is not a member to come to their meetings!

Their lodges are numbered, their members are numbered, and their levels of faith in the fraternity are numbered! Well, I am a christain, and I don't know of any church that refuses "anybody" to come and worship with them?! We don't slap numbers on church members, we don't have levels of worshipped faith, and we don't have numbers on our church doors!

So, this tells me one thing, you live in a dark world, and I live in the brighter one! For the book of matthew says that :ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid!

So go ahead and continue to coddle your brotherhood, but you and I both know what goes on in the order now don't we, fellow "traveler"?

And please, no more of your infantile rants, I have debated 4th graders with more intellect!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
Every single time a fact gets pointed out that directs attention towards the cynical and satanic masons,

Is this another fact or are you merely spewing more hyperbole?

I started this thread showing a simple article on Obama's using of the boyscouts for furthering the nwo agenda, and another contributor stated that masons always seem to have their finger in the cookie-jar...

No, another member said that the Masons founded the Boy Scouts. I gave him the correct information that shows no Masons were invloded with the founding of the Boy Scouts, neither the United Kingom or United Sttaes versions. I also included, of my own volition, a statement that indicated that a Mason was involved with the Sons of Daniel Boone which were eventually merged into the Boy Scouts of America. If I wanted to hide the fact that 'Masons always seem to have their finger in the cookie-jar' why would I do this?

I never pointed a finger at anybody involved in the inception and creation of the BSA until you asked me to..

I did not ask you to do anyhting, you interjected your 'knowledge' of the Boy Scouts and were also incorrect.

for I really could care less.

But you do care, otherwise you would not continue to respond to my posts.

BUt, it amazes me that you always cry and whine at how "peaceful" the masons are, how loving they are, and yet, they (the masons), hold their meetings behind closed and locked doors, not allowing anybody who is not a member to come to their meetings!

The Horror!! People having a meeting in private. Mister 'I hate the New World Order' once again demonstrates his intolerence of others and their freedoms, the irony of the situation must be completely lost on you.

Their lodges are numbered, their members are numbered, and their levels of faith in the fraternity are numbered!

And!? So is everyone's house, car, bank account and Social Security card among countless other aspects of their lives.

Well, I am a christain...

Splendid, perhaps this accounts for your overt distaste for peope who are unlike yourself or do not share the same religious outlook.

...and I don't know of any church that refuses "anybody" to come and worship with them?! We don't slap numbers on church members, we don't have levels of worshipped faith, and we don't have numbers on our church doors!

That is all great, but a Church, Temple or Mosque have nothing to do with a Masonic Lodge. You are starting to derail your own thread with non-sequiturs.

So, this tells me one thing, you live in a dark world, and I live in the brighter one! For the book of matthew says that :ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid!

Does the book of Matthew teach you to insult and judge others? Try practicing what you preach.

And please, no more of your infantile rants, I have debated 4th graders with more intellect!

Another insult.....how clever. You know, there is a debate forum here on Above Top Secret and being that you are so knowledgable regarding Masonry perhaps we should adjourn to there? You pick the Masonic topic you wish to debate with me and my sub-4th grade intellect and I will welcome the challenge. Let us see how many excuses you make now....

[edit on 21-5-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join