It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New colored tags to replace the mystery colored bar...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Was applause public at one time? I seem to remember "big" stars on some posts when I first came here then they disappeared. Perhaps I should go post this instead in one of those "alternate timeline" threads?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

The Complaints/Suggestions button in your Member Center(5th from the bottom) allows you provide a comment. That would serve your needs, right?

It certainly could. And I'll bear that in mind. Thank you.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
When I first joined ATS, I hit the complaint button and got no response what so ever. I complained in the thread a couple times and an admin finally asked me to u2u them. The problem was ultimately resolved..just discouraging that the complaint button got me nowhere.

I think in the future I would u2u one of the mods for a particular section (listed at the bottom of each page)

[edit on 5/16/2009 by Blogstalker]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
reply to post by seagrass

Was applause public at one time? I seem to remember "big" stars on some posts when I first came here then they disappeared. Perhaps I should go post this instead in one of those "alternate timeline" threads?

I guess it doesn't matter, and I don't remember any big stars, and not public. I'm moving on.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join