It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.5 Billion Souls on Earth Now, 1 Billion in 1850 - Where Were 5.5 Billion Souls for 150 Years?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well think of it this way...like in the movie with Demi Moore the Seveth Sign and the Guf:

en.wikipedia.org...

"In Jewish mysticism, the Chamber of Guf (or Guph or even Gup) (Hebrew for "body" or "corpse") also called the Otzar (Hebrew for "treasury") is the Hall of Souls, located in the Seventh Heaven. Every human soul is held to emanate from the Guf. The Talmud teaches that the Messiah will not come until the Guf is emptied of all its souls (Yevamot 62a).

The mystic significance of the Guf is that each person is important and has a unique role which only he, with his unique soul, can fulfill. Even a newborn baby brings the Messiah closer simply by being born."

In this case, re-incarnation is not possible.

So, if this is true, is it best interest for those in charge to want more to be born and knocked off just to rid of them and accellerate the coming of the Messiah or the opposite?

[edit on 16-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

no one can say for sure. People pretend to know.. but they actually don't! It's simply what they wish to be true.

Some can say for sure, but the majority could never believe what they say unless they experience for themselves.

I enjoyed the analogy of the ocean and water drops, I have always seen it the same but using light not water. If you can imagine a bright light like the sun dividing into billions of small lights those are the souls of man and of individual conscious intelligent beings. We are all interconnected to one source, we are all the same, we all come from one source of LIGHT. We will all return to this source someday and returning is understanding. We however will remain as individual identities but with greater understanding of where we come from and that we are all part of each other and your small light that came from a large bright source that was divided into billions/trillions will someday become as giant and bright as the source you came from this is called never ending and eternal progression that must exist in all things. There is no end to you or me, your individual soul is eternal and will gather back with everyone you once knew before this life of mortality and grow continually there is always something out there above and beyond. As it's said in Toystory, "To Infinity and Beyond" There is beyond infinity and beyond never ending.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Possibly other planets, different dimensions, paralle worlds, animals that have "ascended higher? lower?".

There are probably so many universes and universes within universes it is beyond human comprehension.

ET_MAN above in this thread said it most elegantly:

I enjoyed the analogy of the ocean and water drops, I have always seen it the same but using light not water. If you can imagine a bright light like the sun dividing into billions of small lights those are the souls of man and of individual conscious intelligent beings. We are all interconnected to one source, we are all the same, we all come from one source of LIGHT. We will all return to this source someday and returning is understanding. We however will remain as individual identities but with greater understanding of where we come from and that we are all part of each other and your small light that came from a large bright source that was divided into billions/trillions will someday become as giant and bright as the source you came from

We are like individual grains of sand and "God" is the beach. Truly what one does to another he does unto himself so be nice and play fair.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I believe that we may be dealing with people who want to take advantage perhaps of there status of knowing more, and they come through portals agreeing of course never to talk about it. Waiting here until the takeover is complete? Unless these people were bred in an underground layer, then released secretly in hospitals to chosen parents? there are so many answers im just taking shots in the dark.

Or just a whole lot of stupid people are breeding. Thats a given. Maybe I need to pop one out just to combat the stupid ones.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

EVERYBODY SHOULD READ THIS.............HOW TRUE!

I have seen many soul-less humans walking about, you speak or try to make eye contact, but it is obvious that nothing resides behind their empty eyes. There are many drones surviving day to day just filling a spot. I don't thing 6.5 billion people equate to 6.5 billion souls.

You try to make eye contact and "they are asleep" maybe not even "really there".

Scared maybe? Like in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" where the hero tells the girl to "act non-emotional, give no sense of contact". The world has changed so much people wise in just 56 short years that I've been around.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In Islam, the Quran Allah says that he created us,

In cited verse #(B-1), ALLAH (SWT) Says, “And We Have Created you, then We Have Shaped you, then We Have Said to the angels “bow down to Adam”, they bowed down except Iblees, ……”. Let’s focus our attention on the sequence of events in this verse. The first event, ALLAH (SWT) Has Created the humans (you). The second event, ALLAH (SWT) Has Shaped the humans. The third event, ALLAH (SWT) Said to the angels “bow down to Adam”. That is, the creation and the shaping of the humans have preceded the order to the angels to bow down to Adam. The word “you” in this verse refers to the entire human race from Adam to the last humans who will witness the beginning of the events of judgment day. This indicates that all the humans were created and shaped before the creation of Adam. From cited verses #(4-22) and #(4-24), we have learned that all the humans are descendants of Adam and they live on the earth since Adam and his spouse descended on it. From cited verses #(4-22) and #(4-25), we have also learned that all humans, including Adam were created from dust from the earth. How could that be?. ALLAH (SWT) Wants us to study His words carefully and to think. 276

This does not mean that ALLAH (SWT) Has Created all the humans twice. It means that ALLAH (SWT) Has Created the humans in two phases. The two phases of the creation are different. Since the creation process of each individual human has gone through the two phases, therefore there must be a common ground linking the two phases. From cited verses #(4-22) and #(4-24), it is clear that the physical creation of the human race started with the creation of Adam. This physical creation is the second phase of the creation of the human race. In the present life, physical creation means materialized existence in the present physical world (the present earth and the present universe). The first phase of the creation of the human race had not been physical in the sense described above, it must have been spiritual in a domain only known to ALLAH (SWT). Now from cited verses #(B-1) and #(B-2), we learn the following:- BEFORE THE PHYSICAL CREATION OF ADAM, ALLAH (SWT) HAS CREATED ALL THE HUMAN RACE IN A SPIRITUAL DOMAIN, ASSIGNED TO EACH INDIVIDUAL OWN SHAPE, FEATURES AND FORTUNES THAT WILL BE MATERIALIZED IN THE PHYSICAL CREATION IN THE PRESENT LIFE.

In cited verse #(B-4). ALLAH (SWT) Says that we (the humans) were dead and He Gave us life, then He Causes us to die then He Brings us to life. That is, we were dead before we were born (when He gave us the present life), then He Causes us to die then He Brings us to life (on judgment day). The first life is the physical life, that is the present life on the earth. The second life is the life in the hereafter, which will also be a physical life but different from the first life. The death between the first life and the life in the hereafter occurs when the spirit leaves the body and returns to ALLAH (SWT). The physical body ceases to function and then disintegrates over time, but the soul which contains all the characteristics and features of the human remains where it is kept in the domain of the unknown [unknown to us, but Known to ALLAH (SWT)]. Therefore, the death before we were born means that we did not have a physical body but we had a soul, that is ALLAH (SWT) Has Created our souls in the domain of the unknown before He Gave us the physical life in the present physical world.

I hope this helped a little

this material is from an online book at this site:

www.scienceinquran.com...

It is quite good.

Peace to all

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i do not think that Christianity/Islam/Judaism have it wrong i just do not think any of them address the subject. Those religions are a collection of stories with a moral to them, a promise of a happy afterlife if you are good. Other religions that do touch the subject are always refered to as "new age" or "cult'.
The "souls" i think just wait around. Some know what to do while others still have not figgured out that they are dead yet. You (and everyone willing) should read the Tibetan Book of the Dead, but don't read it the way you would read a bible or other religious text. Read it as a manual on what to do after you are dead which is all that it is. Look at the dalai lama he has done it 15 times or so and he is doing just fine.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

As above so below...

At the moment you were conceived, a single sperm from billions and billions in the "milky way" infiltrated the egg and a nuclear explosion happened. How fast did your single cell turn into you? After 9 months of Gestation or 40 Weeks or 3 trimesters (in the wilderness) where you were being tempted to abort. You didn't bow down...good Job jesus.

Now do you know what stars really are now and what the earth really is or the best part, what people and every other animal is?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

As above so below...

At the moment you were conceived, a single sperm from billions and billions in the "milky way" infiltrated the egg and a nuclear explosion happened. How fast did your single cell turn into you? After 9 months of Gestation or 40 Weeks or 3 trimesters (in the wilderness) where you were being tempted to abort. You didn't bow down...good Job jesus.

Now do you know what stars really are now and what the earth really is or the best part, what people and every other animal is?

I had to read it twice but very interesting. Such a question was bound to give up more questions than answers.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here is another noodle cooker.

Ratio wise, if you count only yourself as 1 not siblings, just you look at the ratio of people going backwards. I know there will be crossing of lines, but think about this.

1. 2:1 Parents:You
2. 4:1 GP:You
3. 8:1 GGP:You
4. 16:1 GGGP:You
5. 32:1 GGGGP:You

So, in five generations, only taking yourself as the product there were 32 people to your 1. Again, of course there is going to be cross over rather quickly, plus other fam members accounting for that number as you go back, but I always found it crazy that in ratio, the number gets bigger, not smaller to a degree before cross over within a short amount of time. 300 years or so, without mixing lines.

Make sense? I trip on this all the time.

Peace

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I know it doesn't make a lot of sense, because we aren't supposed to know.

We wonder why they fight needless wars and cause tsunamis and Louisiana's happen. At 7 Billion people, a whole new day starts. Don't worry about 2012, worry about 7 Billion. Time revolves around people, not people around time.

Those that be in power, are bidding their time. That's why the wars don't stop or people don't get fed. He knows his time is short...7 heads and 10 crowns...that's a beast.

Peace

[edit on 20-5-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Yeah that is freaky, over such a short time, go back ten more generations and WOW!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   

You should be more surprised that this is an extremely sharp boom in population since humanity has been around for thousands of years...

Blame transportation, sexual revolution and the resulting degradation through sexual immorality.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Maybe souls are created as needed according to the availability of bodies to occupy?
Maybe they aren't "stored" anywhere in the meantime?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Kiwi, thank you for taking the time to compile the info on this top question I have been asking myself ever since reincarnation was shoved in my face. S&F- Now I must go read all replies

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
These are interesting times, I think more and more souls are logged in at the moment. In this game called "life on planet earth"

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Religion related to this thread, when more and more people are on earth, more and more people have to choose for the only true religion or denomination (christianity?) to get saved.

In the time of Jesus only a few hunderd millions needed to be converted to get saved, but now it's billions of them.
Maybe the succes rate of saved people was rather low in the last 2000 years and God deceided to do a "catching up" and put a massive load of souls on his ultimate testplanet earth. To run his long approved "believe it or die" test to get his heaven filled with praising souls.

Imagine God in his heaven filled with only until 30% of its capacity with believing and praising christians. That would be a wast of the sacrifice of his own son.

So I think God is doing a catching up to get his heaven filled. Due to the low succesrate of souls converted to christianity (and the only true denomination) he needs a lot of souls to "Test".....

That explains the suddenly raise of inhabitants of planet earth....

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Or perhaps maybe in reality souls don't actually exist and are just the creations of our own thinking and religions.

This concept if it were true, if the only reality is the material world, would frighten many people.

I don't really know what to believe anymore. I spend much time here at ATS listening to what people have to say about spirituality and religion because this is one of the few places where I can find intelligent answers even though I might not agree or believe in them.

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

OP: 6.5 Billion Souls on Earth Now, 1 Billion in 1850 - Where Were 5.5 Billion Souls for 150 Years?

Me: Where were your soul for 13 billion years?

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

Everyone can't ride the "Mary" Go Round at once...she would break.

"Luk 11:24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
Luk 11:25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
Luk 11:26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. "

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join