It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.5 Billion Souls on Earth Now, 1 Billion in 1850 - Where Were 5.5 Billion Souls for 150 Years?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It's likely that souls can interchange between planets in the universe, or that there is an infinite number of souls that are from a mass of energy beyond our dimension, that is infinitely big.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I had a theory about this once. I don't think about it much because spending too much time dwelling on these subjects takes time away from what we're really supposed to be doing, and that's living.

Bottom line is that all living things draw upon the "source." For the sake of argument I assume that life on Earth draws upon local "source," which could perhaps be confined to our solar system. When there's too much life and not enough "source" the quality of civilization diminishes because we're drawing on empty reserves.

I conjured this theory because it seems that our population is spiraling out of control and we humans are just collectively being douchebags to one another. Just look at the current global geopolitical nonsense and tell me honestly, and please be objective, do you really think the human race shouldn't be heavily culled by a near ELE?
You know damn well what the answer is.

I'm hoping for an asteroid myself.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
We are here because we choose to be. Blindingly Simple in it's truth.

I had something else to add but it's not as important as this second line.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
We are nothing but energy that for the time being has a function (being a human).

Function= life and intelligence.

When we die we loose our function as a human. Little by little the energy you are made up by will dissolve/rot into a new dimension of energy.

The energy from past life is still around but it has a different function.

But what happens to our thoughts/soul when we die?
What specter of energy does thoughts/soul belong to?

When a new life is borne the new life inherits the energy from its parents.
But the new life will have a mind of its own, The new mind has to be educated. The new mind knows nothing. And the mind dies when life ends.

A thought is a product of the function of energy. So a thought is a new energy stored. But where does it go and what function does it take when we die?

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
reply to post by Flighty

Everyone can't ride the "Mary" Go Round at once...she would break.

"Luk 11:24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
Luk 11:25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
Luk 11:26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. "

That's what I meant, I think. If not, could you explain some more please?
I get the highlighted part but I'm not sure how what I said links in with that particular bible passage.
Thanks.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Flighty]

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I can explain. To quote the famous and wise richard pryor "There are two billion chinese people livin' in China. That's how you know someone's doing some serious fxdxing. ."

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I have heard this question all the time but I have never heard of this possible answer that I have.

The times between incarnations are not necessarily the same and that population has been growing slowly and steadily until recently when there was a population explosion. Suppose the population growth has been steady for thousands of years until recently and everyone has been incarnated at regular times and at different times. Now, why can't all those beings incarnate in a brief period during the population explosion recently? It's like all those souls have been crammed into one brief period.

Here's a graph to illustrate my point. The graph is not accurate but it does show my point.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb4a67fb96a5.gif[/atsimg]

It's like saying that width * height = height * width. There are still the same number of souls, minus or plus a few.

Like I said, I have never seen my answer like that answered to that question.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Deaf Alien]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Reread everything and ask yourself, why the fixation on duality?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
I have heard this question all the time but I have never heard of this possible answer that I have.

The times between incarnations are not necessarily the same and that population has been growing slowly and steadily until recently when there was a population explosion. Suppose the population growth has been steady for thousands of years until recently and everyone has been incarnated at regular times and at different times. Now, why can't all those beings incarnate in a brief period during the population explosion recently? It's like all those souls have been crammed into one brief period.

Here's a graph to illustrate my point. The graph is not accurate but it does show my point.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb4a67fb96a5.gif[/atsimg]

It's like saying that width * height = height * width. There are still the same number of souls, minus or plus a few.

Like I said, I have never seen my answer like that answered to that question.

[edit on 23-5-2009 by Deaf Alien]

I think I get it, you're saying that there are the same number of souls in existance from, before the population explosion, just in a shorter time period.

That's a great way of explaining it, and seem relevant in terms of our consiousness awakening etc.

Thanks

kiwifoot

[edit on 24-5-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I was wondering,

are all the souls that have ever been ...going to be born (or born again) for the end of times so that all can witness or be judged while alive? Were these the dead of the past - reborn? Like the movie 'The Seventh Sign' and the Guf....when the last soul has been passed out, if we do not change or the first child born soul-less will cause the direct end of times to begin???

That would mean the end of death ...at least for a few seconds, minutes, hours...etc.

Does this explain the population explosion OR is the population explosion for our own survival in order that humans have a better chance of survival if many of us are here to possibly survive what is coming?

[edit on 24-5-2009 by suzque66]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join