It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters 5.14.2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Did anyone watch this episode?

Anyway. They went down to the Bahama's to visit Autech (Secret Water Like Area 51) and well I was very surprised what they found. They found this cable that leads miles deep into the ocean and goes straight down to the deepest point in the ocean where the pressure is so great you can't follow the cable down to the bottom. And it's not a power cable but UFO hunters said "it's a communication cable" maybe secret under water base? Anyone watch this episode? What is your feedback on these mysterious USO?

Videos
Here is the video
1/5
www.youtube.com...

2/5
www.youtube.com...

3/5
www.youtube.com...

4/5
www.youtube.com...

5/5
www.youtube.com...

SOURCE:
www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

[edit on 14-5-2009 by xweaponx]

[edit on 14-5-2009 by xweaponx]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

There are at least four underwater telecommunications cables with termination points in the Bahamas.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

were they going down into the Mariana Trench (like 7 miles deep)??

i'd be a little curious then if they were...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
so this comms cable is going from this Autech place? are they sure its not just a regular old communications cable that runs across the ocean floor like the trans atlantic cables?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

That would be one very very long cable. The Mariana Trench is in the Pacific Ocean, about 8,500 miles from the Bahamas.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrainPower
so this comms cable is going from this Autech place? are they sure its not just a regular old communications cable that runs across the ocean floor like the trans atlantic cables?

Yes sir.

I'm looking for the video of there season.

Here is the video
1/5
www.youtube.com...

2/5
www.youtube.com...

3/5
www.youtube.com...

4/5
www.youtube.com...

5/5
www.youtube.com...

SOURCE:
www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
sweet, ill definitely have to go take a look, it sounds interesting enough. thanks for posting the vids!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I saw that episode, it was pretty interesting. I think they might've gone a little too far with trying to connect the secret Navy base with Atlantis, but that aside, it was a great watch.

TA

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well seeing that they are on the edge of the bermuda triangle, it is very sketchy and I wouldn't be surprised if they were excavating something crazy over there.

This is one of the many reasons I love this show... they think outside the box and are open to almost all sorts of ideas. They also get the opportunity to test things that have never been tested before because they have the money and tools.

yay for UFO Hunters

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

I've been there on a submarine. We couldn't even come close to the bottom.
Without question, it's the least explored area on the planet.

Ah thanks for the links.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Schaden]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden

Originally posted by adrenochrome

I've been there on a submarine. We couldn't even come close to the bottom.
Without question, it's the least explored area on the planet.

Ah thanks for the links.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Schaden]

I posted the videos of the episode!.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
communication lines in the atlantic:
www.trust-us.ch...

couldnt it have been one of those?

wouldnt they have dug deeper for a more complete answer if it was truly mysterious?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by synyster.
This is one of the many reasons I love this show... they think outside the box and are open to almost all sorts of ideas.

I beg to differ. The UFO Hunters — Bill in particular — have demonstrated in most of their episodes a very closed minded approach to the task at hand. On many if not most occasions, they put 2 and 2 together and leap to a conclusion of 22.

For example, the ringleader, Bill Birnes, exhibits regular lapses of logic when presented with a given collection of data, almost always leaping to the "extraterrestrial" conclusion before entertaining more mundane explanations. I mean, the guy seems to genuinely hate the idea of logical explanations, and he really seems irritated when 2 and 2 don't add up to 22.

Predictably leaping to the "extraterrestrial" conclusion does not constitute "thinking outside the box"; on the contrary, it's indicative of a very closed and dogmatic mindset. Yes, I understand that Bill is the publisher of UFO Magazine, and I know that publishers — especially those involved in fringe subjects — tend to sensationalize the product in order to stimulate reader and viewer interest. But it's a huge mistake to characterize sensationalism as progressive thinking.

In Journalism, we call it lying.

I'm glad to see the newest addition to the UFO Hunters team — Kevin Cook, isn't it? — who provides a refreshing dose of scientific skepticism, and who is more interested in dealing with the facts rather than flights of fancy.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 5/15/2009 by Doc Velocity]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I thought the cable was interesting cause it came directly out of the base and over the dropoff and was just a single cable

I think the show needs more money... like.. i know there are a handfull of mini robotic subs in the world that could have actually trailed the cable right down to the bottom

also i would liked to have seen several carbon datings of the stone area. a couple more of the stones themeselves, then of the surrounding non-stone looking normal ground to see if how the dates varied

as for atlantis being there... i'm just as moved to believe hitler has a secret underground base there from which he flys ufo's

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
communication lines in the atlantic:
www.trust-us.ch...

couldnt it have been one of those?

wouldnt they have dug deeper for a more complete answer if it was truly mysterious?

What would happen if they cut the communication line running from Autec? Can you go to jail for that or anything?

What about all these eye witnesses who've seen this 6 mile long ship in the water? Did they see something Autec was testing?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Anyone figure out what the cable from autec was?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
For example, the ringleader, Bill Birnes, exhibits regular lapses of logic when presented with a given collection of data, almost always leaping to the "extraterrestrial" conclusion before entertaining more mundane explanations.

Well you would say that, seeing as you so obviously are a disinformation agent working for the Zeta Reticulans.

Anyway that aside I enjoy this show even though I too am often left frustrated by the conclusions drawn and some opportunities I've felt they've missed. I've especially enjoyed hearing some of the witness testimonies that I otherwise would have missed had I not been watching; I know many people don't put too much faith in these but to me they are cruical evidence in understanding what exactly is behind the UFO phenonema.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi , just popping in to say that i LOVE IT! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

Ok , best episode ever. Thanks all goodbye !

Really like this one . I might draw another one of my fabulous illustrations..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi all! This episode was on cable yesterday, Sat. August 28, 2010.
I thought it was facinating! First off I will say my dad was an Electric
Engineer and so is my brother. So I will tell you a communications cable going down to a hidden USO for communications of phone or internet is a very reasonable answer. My best friend's husband purchases the materials to produce communication cables that are trans atlantic, he also is an Electrical Enginner. The cost of a cable is by the foot and is probably incredibly expensive, so to drop off into the deepest canyon underwater on earth what would be the purpose? Hidden USO. I was thinking this morning if I was doing that show or investigation I would saw/cut that cable in half. Then wait and see what happens next. Plant an underwater camera nearby. Who would show up? The navy? The ETs? And how fast? It really is awful we pay enormous tax dollars out for goverment to work for us, and they hide all the facts. What happens if we the people fire them? we are entitled to know as our human right on this planet to know what is going on. We should vote as a group. This show pretty much said it all. Too bad they didn't have the guts to follow through.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
why not just cut the cable and splice into it?

I dont understand what the big deal is there are other cables under the sea. If noone claims ownership then via salvage rights they can just splice it, right, wrong, I dont know. BUT if I was there I would just splice it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join