It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters 5.14.2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

edit on 3/3/2011 by ufogirlAK because: double post

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I just saw a rerun of this episode today, and I was very curious about the retired military guy who did a remote viewing of the area and claimed to see an advanced USO being pioleted with an ET. What is his name and does anyone know about the legitimacy of his claims? I figure even if he really did have psychic abilities, and did work for the military, he is also still capable of lying. Are there any "Bob Lazar's" of AUTEC? The show was very interesting, but it did seem to have a sort of weak argument of things. Although I have spent many hours researching ET subjects, I am still a newbie and have not really brushed the surface in understanding ETS, UFOs, anomolies, conspiracies, etc. and this was the first time I had heard about AUTEC. Are there any others good shows, or good sites on the subject? Does the US have any other secret bases? I know I could just google search, but it's still kinda hard at this point to discern the quality of some speculations, info., etc. that I come across, and I usually just end up bookmarking everything that presents something new to me. It would be cool to get some input from someone who is more seasoned in the subject. Thanks!

edit on 3/3/2011 by ufogirlAK because: misspelled autec

<< 1   >>

join