It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avoiding the 'mandatory' vaccination ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldiermom
Here's a website that lists conscientous objection as a way to avoid mandatory vaccinations.

www.foundationforhealthchoice.com...

Barring that, I can't think of any way to avoid it except to take it to court as unconstitutional. That, or head for a cave in the hills.

As a side note, my pediatrician asked if my 13 year old had been given the HPV shot and I said no. She said she strongly recommended that she have it and I politely said I would take it under advisement. She's not getting that shot nor will any of my kids be taking the swine flu shot.

I'm tired of people in positions of power telling me what I need or don't need. I'm just as capable of making that determination as they are. I can think of a few people in power right now that aren't even capable of picking out a matching pair of socks to wear. Why would I listen to what they deem necessary when it comes to my health?

I am with you on this one !

The US Government can go to hell over vaccinations as far as I'm concerned. They have never done a study to verify the effects of vaccinations on Human DNA. My feeling is that it "ALTERS" our basic DNA structures. That itself, would pose a serious problem and threat to humanity.

Their needle ends where my 9 mil barrell begins. Need I say more ?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Stand up and say no!!! Make certain that they understand that you will perform a citizens arrest for treason and that this is not a fascist state! Mean it!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by soldiermom

Our physician recommended that for my daughter when she was 8. I did the same and politely took it under advisory and stated she was was too young.

I don't know how they would make vaccinations mandatory, and also it they somehow did, I'd hate to learn what was in them.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

There won't be MANDATORY flu shots so I wouldn't worry. There is absolutely no way for the government to force 320 million people to get flut shots if they don't want them.

My guess is that if swine flu breaks out and turns into a pandemic, there will be a free vaccination program for everyone in the United States but nobody will be held down and vaccinated.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
No way I will take one I went in for a sliced thumb and refused at tetnuss shot had to argue my way out of that finaly had to sine a release. They come at me with a needle I will be in fear for my life and defend myself.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13

Vaccines are fine. Seriously I get them and I'm fine. I don't understand everyone's arguments still and I've heard all of them.

I'm sorry, but this is not true. Vaccines are not fine. When you take your child to get one, you must sign a waiver stating that you understand the complications of the shot may be fatal. And I know of two children who were vaccine injured, one died at 2 months old.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Asherah]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I won't allow flu shots. If it becomes "mandatory" I will stab or shoot anyone who tries to "inoculate" (which to my is synonymous with poison) me or a loved one.

That is where I draw the line. My current health, I am pretty sure, is less than it could be because of a lifetime of vaccinations. One of the worse flu I have ever had was right after the vaccination. I am pretty sure new epidemics like MS, Parkinsons and Alzheimers are in no small part autoimune diseases provoked by a body gone haywire due to genetic impurity in the system. And don't even get me started on cancer.

I fell for it when I was young, I'm done.

Quick edit: If I can I will be far away from anyone dishing out obligatory poisons of course. I will not resort to violence unless it is an absolute last possible option. Don't want to seem homicidal here, that is far from the case.

I don't think it will get that far, people are too far down the road of awareness. I hope I'm right.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Mindmelding]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I doubt we'll have mandatory flu vaccinations. But I do believe doctors and clinics will become more heavy handed with the pressure to get them as the fall and winter roll around. We'll see plenty of propaganda on the media, posters, etc.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah
Originally posted by ravenshadow13

Vaccines are fine. Seriously I get them and I'm fine. I don't understand everyone's arguments still and I've heard all of them.

I'm sorry, but this is not true. Vaccines are not fine. When you take your child to get one, you must sign a waiver stating that you understand the complications of the shot may be fatal. And I know of two children who were vaccine injured, one died at 2 months old.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Asherah]

As a minor example of why vaccinations are not fine. Everyone I know who has gotten a flu shot has gotten sick right after the shot even though the doctors say it's not possible as the flu virus in the vaccine is dead.
In addition, I used to work for a large company that offered free flu shots to all their employee's. This particular company is VERY well known throughout the world and employs 10's of thousands of people. At any rate, I was involved in signing people up and scheduling appointments for the area I worked in and everyone that signed up through me, got sick after receiving their shot. As a matter of fact, the waiver they signed actually stated that, "you might experience flu like symptoms for several days after receiving the shot".

I've never gotten a flu shot and probably never will.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I've never had a flu shot, and I generally get a minor flu each winter, lay out of work for a day, drink plenty of fluids and stay in bed...presto, fine. Likewise, my friend gets a flu shot every year, sometimes gets a minor bug like me, sometimes not, HOWEVER, has never had any repercussions from the vaccine. Anecdotal, yes, but a microcosm of the world, maybe.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by colt122

So thats it and I seriously dont want my kids taking these anymore but with the pressure there applying, especially when they start school....well I can see were going to be singled out.
What would you people do?

I'll give you a simple advice, talk to your doctor and talk to another. Then decide what to do. Coming on ATS will not make things easier for you about these sort of topics. Infact, it will make things alot worse. There are alot of nutcases here (and believe me, i was one of them).

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'm sure there's going to be a very health black market in documents proving you've had the vaccines. Of course it's unconstitutional no matter what the fabricated emergency.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I'm interested in this as well. How exactly are they going to make the vaccine mandatory?

If there's not martial law, I think all they can do is try to persuade people with fines and incarceration.

Maybe they can put a warrant for your arrest, and upon arrest vaccinate you?

All I know is that they'll need to have me pinned down before I to take their toxic concoctions.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by unityemissions]

They don't need martial law, if they create a panic big enough using media and government to sway the sheeple then the sheep will not only be willing to take the vaccine they will BEG for a vaccine. All they need to do is create enough fear and the people will run back to big mommy government for some more tainted brain-washing milk...

I agree though, some people will resist, those who don't buy the hype that is, maybe that's what those supposed FEMA camps are for

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

I don't know anything about them altering DNA (I suppose that's a plausible theory) but I do know that the HPV shot has some pretty serious side effects. I've only had one flu shot and that's when I was pregnant with my 8 year old son. My doctor insisted I have one because I was pregnant and the flu season was at it's peak. It was against my better judgment but I relented. Fortunately, I didn't get sick but I've never been sick with the flu without one either.

No more unnecessary shots for me or anyone in my family.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I don't think mass vaccinations are ever going to be mandatory because of the sheer logistics of trying to vaccinate 320 million people.

If they did, probably the best way around it would be to know someone in the healthcare system that could just check you off.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I believe it varies with each state, whether they are mandatory or not.

I'm having hard time adding external text. But here's link:

fas.org...

My concern, is the role of the Federal Government.

Nice thread, btw S&F.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I live in Canada so I don't have to worry about a mandatory vaccination program. Health Canada States That Immunization is NOT Mandatory in Canada.

Public Health Agency of Canada

Unlike some countries, immunization is not mandatory in Canada; it cannot be made mandatory because of the Canadian Constitution.

Source: www.phac-aspc.gc.ca...

The day any organization, person or government attempts to force me into getting a vaccine against my free will is the day I resist.

"With glowing hearts we see thee rise, The True North strong and free!" -Oh Canada-.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

In the 70's swine flu scare more people died from the immunizations than from people who caught the flu in the wild. I remember my mother would not let us get vaccinated... Smart woman... I believe there were over 200 deaths related to the immunization.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If they were mandatory I wonder how they would enforce it. I speculate they will mandate proof before you can obtain something you need, such as drivers licenses, car tabs, emissions ect.
Either one of the above or they would just go house to house with a vaccine gun and give everyone in the household a dose then give people a card that they have been vaccinated.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Like I said in another thread...

Does anyone really think that if the CDC, Health and Human Services, the US Preventive Health Task Force or any other US government entity believed vaccines were so dangerous, that they would make vaccination mandatory for 3 million members of their military?

They are required to have all the regular vaccinations, plus vaccines like anthrax and others depending on where they are stationed.

The US government spent 741 BILLION dollars for its military in 2008. Over 20% of all spending. After all, the military would be completely ineffective if they injured or killed their troops. TPTB's greatest force and investment would be rendered worthless if they were being injected with toxic substances and systematically poisoned. What would be the motivation?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join