It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are guys such pigs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Hello everyone. I just have to vent. What's the deal with men that piss in the stall and leave the seat down so they piss all over the seat? Then they leave it for everyone else to deal with. There's plenty of urinals and there's never a line. Are they the ones that can't pee in public so they must use the stall. Then they take out their frustration at being such Nancy boys that they pee on the seat??

This happens all over too. Not just at the gym. Ever have to have a serious sit down and you can't wait and you're ready to go in your pants and you get to a bathroom with a single stall and some ass has pissed on the seat?

It's brutal and disgusting and GROW UP DUDES! You are giving the rest of us a bad name!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

I'm sorry.

Having said that, I worked in the nightclub business for 20 years and I have to tell you that the ladies are actually much worse at this, at least in nightclubs.

In fact a lot of clubs have to pay cleaning staff time and a half to do ladies bathrooms. It is incredible what a few hundred young ladies can do to a room.

But point taken.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm with ya

I work in a CORPORATE headquarters...1500 people all with Bachelors, Masters and money beyond what I make in three years...

All suits...all managers, VP's and SVP's...you get the idea

Anyway...I have been in their bathrooms as a lowly IT security guy and I have seen pee all over...feces on the seat, walls, and floor...hairs everywhere...these people are DISGUSTING and the thing is I am talking bathrooms on a floor where no janitors, cleaners, or contractors can get to

Thing is...I've been to the bathrooms that the janitors and such use...clean and nice

It is unbelievably gross...these people make me ill

-Kyo

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yeah, I've always found that extremely disgusting.

But what I hate more is when people don't flush the toilet!!!

I don't want to see your excrement, why the hell would you not flush the toilet??? I see no logic behind it besides that fact that you might find it funny, or its clogged but that's a different story. Most of the time I'll flush it and it will go down fine, so its obviously not clogged.

Ugh.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I work at Wal-Mart and you're considered lucky if there's only pee on the seat. I've seen it all. Pee, poo, blood, boogers, man goo (yeah, *that* man goo,) pubic hair, toilet paper. It's gross.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I agree, It is completly disgusting. There was a similar rant in here before where alot of people were complaining about guys peeing on the seat.

It is just gross. It seems like it would be common curtousy to grab some toilet paper and clean it up if you do make a mess. You are going to be washing your hands after you go anyway, so if you do get some on the seat clean it up!

Especially if you are using a toilet that a woman will be using later. If ther is ever a way to upset a woman it is to have them sit on a dirty, wet toilet seat.

My rule is, if you have to pee in the stall lift the lid. If you make a mess, clean it up!

It is just gross if you don't. I wonder if the people who don't clean it up, Do clean it at their own house? If not I would hate to see their bathroom!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Let's just say, if they are leaving that behind, ya'll know they probably are not washing their hands.
Wanna shake? Nice to meet you, how ya doin...got any Purell??
I suddenly feel like Howie Mandell.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

It's official----I'd rather pee myself than use public restrooms after readin all this

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
well im sorry,i dont like touching the seat at publci places,ill probably catcha diseiase,but as u sey girls are pretty nasty them selfs at night clubs xD

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
if i have to go i cant take the time to lift a seat up. i cant take the time to open a stall door. the easiest thing is to just go right in the drain in the middle of the floor. fast and easy. and theres never a line for the drain.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I have heard some stories about women in bathrooms in clubs. Like women sitting in the sinks and peeing because they just can't wait any longer in those damn lines women always seem to have.

I actually think this is pretty funny....but also gross.

Here's one for you: where I work there are regularly piss stains on the top of the urinals. The TOP of the urinals. How the hell does anyone piss up there and why would they unless they're doing it on purpose? And why would they want to?

Then, there are always puddles of piss under the urinals on the floor. Give me a break. Again.....these guys are giving the rest of us a bad name!!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I used to share the house with two men and this was always a problem.

I knew who the culprit was, but didn't know how to tackle him.

One day it was particularly bad so I stood in the hall where they could both hear me and shouted 'Which of you two bxstxxds has pixxxd all over the seat again. I'm f'ing fed up of it'.

That seemed to resolve the problem until a couple of days later I found the little puddles all over the floor instead.

Could it be the way people are brought up, or do they just get lazy and inconsiderate later in life?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Berenike...hello. Never had the pleasure of chatting with you before.

It seems like common sense and courtesy to me. Get it in the big hole and if you miss, clean it up. And how lazy does a guy have to be to be incapable of lifting up a toilet seat to take a piss? And how inconsiderate to leave piss all over it for the next person.

As far as the puddles under the urinals at work, I am still looking for the guy or guys with yellow stains on their shoes!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
And that is EXACTLY what it is EB...

Laziness and lack of consideration....well said

-Kyo

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I personally hate using urinals. I just don't want other men to see my penis, no matter how unlikely that would be. Urinals almost invite peeking in my mind.

And I'm not going to lie, sometimes I'm guilty of misjudging my aim or the velocity of my stream and splashing the toilet and less often the walls. But I always make an effort to clean up as best I can.

(most) guys are slobs, it's a fact of life.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

EB, it's tough but you've gotta get regular. There's no fixing the urinating habits of the world. I mean it, get re-gu-lar! Whatever it takes. Metamucil, beer, shredded wheat or a bale of hay. Always go at home, hovering in a stall never works out. The cleanest men's room in the world is never as clean as your own bathroom.

Geez, no wonder you're excitable.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Regular? I am quite regular with regards to sitting down. I generally take care of that business about three times per day. I couldn't be more regular. Always first thing in the morning when I get up...usually once at work and then again when I get home.

No need for any help with that here.....

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

OK EB! Just tryin' to help. Maybe what I should have said was you gotta get your "you know" together so you don't have to take it on the road. But it seems there's no stopping you, so to speak and so I got nuthin'. Empathy yes but beyond that... I got nuthin'.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

In fact a lot of clubs have to pay cleaning staff time and a half to do ladies bathrooms. It is incredible what a few hundred young ladies can do to a room.

It's true. When I was working at a grocery store, while in High School, the newbies were made to clean the ladies' bathrooms (and after that, they'd do whatever they could to get out of that duty...) Men's bathrooms? No big deal... Never could figure out why, nor did I really care to ponder why...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hahah some funny posts on here!

Its true men do pee on the seat and then don't even think about wiping it off.

However in there defense I've seen worse in public ladies loos! Blood stains on the seats, poo still in the pan or even worse on the seat also! Tampons/Towels left in there even though there is a hygienic bin to put them in!

I always go in and wonder how many toilets I'll have to go through before i find one worthy of using and even then I'll hover or cover the seat in toilet roll.

It really is shocking to see how little respect people have for toilets that someone is going to want to use after you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join