It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3:33 Sleep Phenomena - S Darko

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
My initials have a value of 333. And I have another part to my name which equals 3 as well. I've checked into it, and can't really find much on why people think 33 is significant. Heard a few theories, but they seemed a bit lacking.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Santaniel

of course it's psychological! the problem is, is that i've known about Skull & Bones for years, but me seeing "322" didn't happen regularly until the past month or two...

i used to see 11:11 a LOT, but that's happened less lately, and i'm seeing more of 3:22, 333, 12:12, 10:10, etc... (mostly 3:22)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Santaniel
I am not trying to flame any one here but people this is Psychological... This is not metaphysical, Spiritual, or even paranormal... You watched a movie, read a book, or heard from someone about these numbers and then realized hey i see those all the time OMG. Your subconscious picks up on everything around you think about how many times a day you see a clock or the time on your dvd player or your tv... Then you start picking out patterns consciously because you are now aware... Just like you said here points came out to 333 you woulndt have noticed that or thought twice about it if you were not looking for it... The reason it sticks out is because something gave that number a special meaning... There is no truth too it I will secede my point if you find any grand meaning or hidden truth behind this and prove it... Take it for what it is Like i can make the time 11:34 stick out in your mind why because if you write out 11:34 backwards it is hE:ll.. If u think there is meaning well happy hunting

If only it was as simple as that. It would always be that time, not 3:32 or 3:34 but always 3:33. I once woke up knowing what time it was going to be but didnt look at the clock for at least ten minutes. When I decided to look, it was 3:33. Theres a lot of people who are experiencing this problem (if thats what you can call it).....Im trying to find out how many people are experiencing this and what experiences or thoughts they have about it...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's an illuminati "Symbol", they like to do things in reverse and inverse..
(3:33 x 2 = 6:66 = 2:22 x 3)...just a little ritual subliminal message they like to show to everyone, that they are still here, btw I found S.Darko to be stupid, they should have made her go back to save her brother.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

agreed, totally psychological. the point is just that...he noticed it and now he is picking up on it everywhere.

to the OP, i think if you try to do that, its on down the rabbit hole for you...theres nothing at the bottom though so you keep digging and digging. its just a number, itll be alright. why dont you try focusing on something else and see if you can change it?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BrainPower

I totally understand where your coming from but somethings triggered me to wake up at this time for no apparent reason. Like I said, why hasnt it been 3:32 or 3:34 - its always 3:33....I cant explain it but it just happens. The easiest answers are a) body clock....can my body clock be that accurate b) alarm....no alarms Im afraid...

This has also happened in various locations so its not an isolated issue....

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by booda

your body can be that accurate. somtimes if you focus on when you want to wake up before you go to sleep it will happen for you. i know because i have done it before....just like when you set your alarm and wake up a few seconds before it goes off. it could be not that your conscious mind is hooked, but something embedded it into your subconsciousness and it is causing you to wake up. any strange dreams before awaking at 0333?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well what happened to me was that I would at random see the numbers sequences on the clock. The whole 1:11, 2:22, 4:44, 5:55 11:11, 12:21 (another standout), 12:34 and so on. I just wondered why something would cause me to just happen to peek at the microwave clock, or check on the cell phone, etc. I'm not talking about clock watching either. I mean after not having a care in the world of what the time was all day, feeling like supernaturally have my head turned to look. After a while of this occurence, like a whisper in the ear I kept thinking numbers..., numbers..., numbers. I then felt compelled to ask someone what the book of numbers was about in the bible. They told me it took place around the time the Isrealites were in the wilderness. Seemed like it was a message specifically for me, because that's how I viewed my life at the time. The feeling of being in a desolate place; but at the same time being led or brought through "somehow", and based on faith knowing who was behind my somehow. Not failing to mention the similar whining, complaining or bickering I was doing internally myself :-(

So on with the 3:33. I noticed that while I still catch the other number sequences they don't happen nearly as often as 3:33. This seemed to start at a time when I began putting more thought into God, his ways, mysteries, and a relationship with him. I took notice that the 3:33 was not just "pop on clock", but would stand bold on buildings and at a certain time. When it was on buildings, it wasn't just a line of buildings like "yeah so what". It would be a 333 completely bold, more standout, or taller than the surrounding buildings/offices around. I took note of it and what would follow when this would happen. For example, while at work and on the road at a stressful time, having more than I can handle. I would see the number and get the feeling inside like God was telling me "It's ok I'm working it out", or "My hand is in this". Next thing you know my cell phone rings and I get a call informing me that my last few "impossible mission" appointments have cancelled on their own or rescheduled. This happened multiple times and with different instances.

Last thing that may really interest you is that I had a book that I just cracked open for the first time and have had it for a while. I only had a chance to read the first 12 pages, and what is funny to me is I run into your post on the hum bug. Now the fore mentioned; including this may or may not stimulate any cells thought or vision in particular to your time and circumstance, but what was on that page was this... A scripture from Jeremiah 33:3 (I know it's not 3:33 but read right before I stumbled on your thread)

"Call to Me and I will answer you, and I will tell you great and mighty (unsearchable[NIV]) things, which you do not know."

That chapter title being: Promise of Restoration
subnote: The prayers of God's people invite and assure God's response with the rest of the chapter demonstrating, the Lord will first judge his people and then restore them in ways that will be nothing short of incredible

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Cheroqui]

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Cheroqui]

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Cheroqui]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just a tidbit. Something to consider.

In Hebrew their alphabet was their numbering system as well. Aleph was one Beit was two and so on. And each letter of that alphabet was supposed to be a name for God. So in a sense numbers are varations on names for God.

And consider this. The history of the number "2". That character is actually the Hebrew letter Beit. Has it's same numeric meaning that it did 7000 years ago.

So why hasn't it changed?

[edit on 19-5-2009 by ntech]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I disagree wholeheartedly, and I'll tell you why. I've been seeing 333 since before computers became widely available to the public, and before I discovered that others were experiencing this as well. In fact, it wasn't until about 5 years ago, when I Googled 333, that I discovered others who were questioning their experiences. Up until then, I thought I was alone. I still have no idea what the numbers mean, other than someone's interpretation, of which no two seem to be alike.

I never looked for 333, it found me. At times in my life, other number combos have made themselves known, will stick around for a few days or weeks, then disappear just as quickly as they came on. I don't think it's psychological to notice patterns, as our brains are wired to do just that! If something naturally repeats more than anything else, we WILL notice. As far as looking for it, or expecting it, I don't do that either. But I find it far more significant than passing it off as just psychological.

Here is another example of something within this same realm....

Here, within the past several months, I've been experiencing a rather odd phenomenon that is neither a figment of my imagination, nor something that can be passed off as just "chance". I'll be reading something, and somewhere within my audible area, I will hear that word spoken at the exact same moment. This happens almost daily, sometimes many times a day. The topics are unrelated between what I'm hearing and what I'm reading, and the words are not usually "common", which begs the question of statistical chance. I notice, because how can I not? I'm hardly looking for it, but because I'm human with a brain that is designed to notice such things, I can't help but get startled and wonder the significance after the 100th time in a month. Again, this has only been in recent months, unlike the 333 which has been happening most of my life. I think these may be related in some way.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ive seen written that, Jesus’ crucifixion probably occurred on Friday, April 3, A.D. 33.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by emeraldzeus

I wonder what the actual 333 frequency sounds like....

Have you ever heard the TV test pattern tone? This is only for those over a certain age, those alive to know that there was a time when television stations stopped broadcasting programs and broadcast "test patterns". There were no infomercials and lots of weird late night movies.

Anyway, it sounds just like that as well as I can remember it. I just made a sine tone at 333hz and that's what I immediately thought of.

Edited to add: I had my own 3:33 experience. It was the re-awakening experience that lead me invariably here, and beyond. I've described it elsewhere on the site before.

[edit on 24/5/09 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark

Originally posted by emeraldzeus

I wonder what the actual 333 frequency sounds like....

Have you ever heard the TV test pattern tone? This is only for those over a certain age, those alive to know that there was a time when television stations stopped broadcasting programs and broadcast "test patterns". There were no infomercials and lots of weird late night movies.

Anyway, it sounds just like that as well as I can remember it. I just made a sine tone at 333hz and that's what I immediately thought of.

Edited to add: I had my own 3:33 experience. It was the re-awakening experience that lead me invariably here, and beyond. I've described it elsewhere on the site before.

[edit on 24/5/09 by TravelerintheDark]

thats exactly what lead me to this site - Like Ive said before Ive gone through all the rational explanations and none of them worked which is what made me trawl the net and eventually lead me here....

I dont know if the hum has anything to do with it either - I created a thread about it last week...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by emeraldzeus

Im interested to hear more about your experience about 333. I'll U2U if you prefer....

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by -0mega-
Gah, at one point it was so bad for me that i'd wake up at 2:22 3:33 4:44 5:55

Man, this is happening to me right now. So weird. About a week ago, I woke up a 5:55... The very next night, I woke up at 3:33. The next night was 7:30 or something... But then the next night was 4:44...

Now, I used to experience looking at the clock throughout the day and seeing these types of numbers.
But, like someone said, I could almost chalk it up to focusing on the clock. But I don't focus on the clock, heck I don't even wear a watch...

Point is, it was weird when it happened throughout the day. But when you wake up and the first thing you see are these numbers... Well, it kinda freaks me out...

I really don't think I'm the type of person to be 'chosen' or picked for anything special... Heck, I'm used to being picked last... lol

My personality trait is a INFP... But, I dunno if that is pertinent or not...

Anyway, seems to happen to lots of people... Or maybe the internet and ATS just makes it seem that way...

Still ... very freaky...

PS: I was discussing this with my brother... I came to a paranoid conclusion.

Either I am aware of my surroundings while I am asleep. ie: While I'm asleep, I know that the clock I am facing is at a certain time and wake up.

OR

Something else knows I am facing that specific clock and waking me at that particular time...

Either way, it would be interesting to group a bunch of us 'time aware' individuals in one house for a couple of months and see what happens. Do we all wake up at the same time?

Probably some guy would fart at 2:22 and wake us all up or something, I guess the experiment wouldn't work...

ETA; Just thought I'd add that my usual wake up time is like 10:30am... so I'm not beating my alarm clock by any means...

edit on 24-9-2010 by ByteChanger because: Just some extra thoughts...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I was born in room 333 of Millard Fillmore Hospital which is at #3 Gates Circle in Buffalo, New York.

Millard Fillmore can be added up to 78 which added again is 15 which added again is 6, which is 3+3.

Buffalo can be added up to 27 which added again is 9 which is 3+3+3...New York can be added to 39 which in turn can be added up to 12 which is 3+3+3+3...

My name can be added up to 123, which equals 6 if added again...Which is 3+3 again.

Interesting coincidence I suppose.

Edited to add- Gates Circle can be added to 48 which added again is 12..another 3 number xD

edit on 24-9-2010 by Zoodie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I found this old thread while searching on yahoo for "waking up at 3 am." I just had to comment since ATS and this thread were one of the top pics on the subject. This has been happening to me, husband, the dog and several co-workers. I am absolutely exhausted most of the time now, as I cannot go completely back to sleep and have to get up at 5:00 am on work days. Anyways, one of the ladies I work with, a devout Christian, said something to me the other day that gave me cold chills. She said she has been praying about it (we're all feeling the effects of sleep deprivation now) and she asked God to reveal to her the reason. She said she feels it's happening for a reason.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have a theory concerning this phenomenon....really more like wild speculation, but walk with me a ways on this intuitive flight..

Quantum has returned us to the idea of the "ethereal realm" as a place or medium of zero-point.

Could Planets, Stars and perhaps even Galaxies or greater act as wells of ethereal energy?

Picture, if you will a dominant force of powerful magnetic and etheric "light" energy comming from our sun.
Now picture a lesser version of "dark" magneto-ethereal energy given off by our earth.

Both can be tapped to conduct Etheric activities such as energy creation, space/time manipulation..etc. but the "light" ether is much more powerful.

Now picture the earth, as it revolves around the sun.. The parts of the earth that rotate into "night" might show an increase in the "dark" earth energy as the solar "light" energy influance wanes..
Depending on the time of the year, this point on the earths surface where the "waning" of light ether, and increase of dark earth-ether takes place...might possibly fall within the pre-dawn hours of 3:30'ish...give or take an hour either way...

3:33 wake ups. (which Iv'e had) might be a synchronistic clue of this?

I picture pools, eddies and swirls of the stuff, as the light ether approaches/receeds with the dusk/dawn. Perhaps it is in this area of turbulance that paranormal/etheric activities most readily take place.
Like weak spots in the veils...?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by booda

oh well you did/do drugs...that explains it then. I have a whole myriad of stories I could tell you! Its your mind playing tricks on you, thats my explanation. Apparently if you google 3:33 a lot of people report having strange effect of waking up at this time.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have an idea, but not sure if I can word it correctly so bear with me.

It might be something to do with our increased reliance on and consciousness of time and that we are constantly surrounded by numbers.

Clocks and time rule our lives rather than nature so instead of working whilst it is light, sleeping when it is dark, followng the seasons etc we have a forced routine where eveything is done by the clock and numbers. The time we get up, the time we start and finish work, the number of hours we spend doing various tasks, we have to be here by this time, this task takes x hours to complete, cook this for x minutes, we travel for x miles, everything has a number. We are always watching the clock, and they are everywhere!

We are so aware of how much, many, long, and far that the world we know is shrinking because of it has been defined and measured.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join