It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3:33 Sleep Phenomena - S Darko

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I dont know how many of you have had the 3:33 sleep phenomena. I used to get this quite a lot a few years ago where I would automatically wake up at this time for no logical reason. This happened in many places and there was nothing to wake me up such as noises alarm clocks etc.

I have discussed this many times before but have never come to any solid conclusions. I have many examples of this and its definatley nothing to do with body clock.

Tonight I watched the sequel to Donnie Darko, S Darko and in the story Donnies sister is also a sleepwalker but has no recollection of her dreams. She sleep walks at 3:33am and I just watched this tonight which made me sit up and watch it. Why have they chosen this particular time for her to sleepwalk?

This is also not a debate about the film and if anyone thinks the film is rubbish etc but more to do with her waking up at 3:33.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It's called your internet clock. It functions much like a regular clock exept it doesn't ring, it wakes you up.

Ever wonder why you wake up a few minutes before the alarm clock? Once your body and mind are use to getting up or doing somethign at a certain hour, your internal clock will automatically adjust, waking you up at that particular moment.

I would try not focusing on the matter and attempting to change your sleep pattern. Set your alarm for 1:30 for a month, I guarantee you'll be waking up at 1:28 after just a few weeks.

~Keeper

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

my alarm clock has only ever been set to after 7am and that always changes....believe me, I have been down every route....

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
OR, you could be getting ready to experience what Richard Dreyfus did just before the Close Encounter!

What time did he keep waking up, 3:45?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It probably is just like the 11.11 phenomenon.. But that's not why am commenting...lol...Just finished watching S.Darko myself and that seems to be the longest film ever... Absolutely Shyte!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by booda

I too have experienced the 333 phenomenon for YEARS. Strange that someone else is posting this, because I view this as yet another affirmation of 333. I see it everywhere....I wake up at this time, I see it on clocks, I get receipts that total $3.33, I balance my checkbook and get 333, I see it on advertisements, on license plates, and even saw it on a patrol car once. It does drive you nuts, doesn't it??

I do have a theory though. Maybe it's worth consideration? It seems as though a lot, and I mean a LOT of people are experiencing repeated numbers these days. I've often wondered what the difference is. Why 333 for me, and 1111 for someone else? Or any other number combo for that matter?

Well, considering that EVERYTHING in our physical reality is vibration, it got me to thinking. Our five senses are simply 5 ways of interpreting those frequencies. Perhaps the human race is on the cusp of developing a functional and acknowledged 6th sense, whose frequency is still only showing up as a number to us.

Look at computer programming....you can plug in virtually any combination for colors and shapes, but plug in something that the program doesn't recognize, and the screen will display the numbers instead of the color or the shape you wanted. I think it's the same thing here. Well, that's my theory at least!

My advice is to take note of how you feel, and what is going on at the time you see it. Perhaps it foretells of something that will happen the next day, or maybe an opportunity, or maybe an "open" line to God...the possibilities are endless if you consider that the answer must defy all five of our known senses. Deliberately look for synchronicity, and you may find what it means!

I wonder what the actual 333 frequency sounds like....

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

I was born at 3:33am

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by emeraldzeus

I like the theory and your right it does drive you nuts. I think a few things may have triggered this off for me.

Firstly, when I was about 18 I did a bong which was the equivelant of taking 3 joints in 1 drag. I tripped pretty badly and was sinking and sinking. I couldnt explain what it was at the time but it felt like the devil was trying to pull my soul out of my body. I realise now that it was an out of body experience as I saw myself from above.

Secondly, one of my best friends died about 9 years ago. I used to dream of him everyday until one day, he came in my dream and I still to this day remember everything vividly. In the dream I followed him upstairs where he was looking at pictures on a wall, all of which were of some religious significance (I am not religious btw) and turned round, touched my on my face and said "You have to let me go"....once I accepted he was I never dreamt of him ever again....

I think some of these things that happened play a key part into why this is happening...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Gah, at one point it was so bad for me that i'd wake up at 2:22 3:33 4:44 5:55

Go to sleep around 23:23, check the pc at 22:22.

I think when ''chance'' lets you see these numbers, you subconsciously ''focus'' on them, causing you to see it more often because you unknowingly get drawn to it (due to the subconscious ''focus'' on it)

Alternatively, we could also just be experiencing some crazy ass crap, but I would have no idea what or why or how. (As the numerology explanations sometimes just seem to be plain silly or stupid in my ears.)

[edit on 14/5/09 by -0mega-]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have experienced the 11:11,1:11 ordeal for years and years now. very odd.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
did anything significant happen to you guys befroe you started experiencing the numbers phenomena or did it just start......how often do you see them....do you have any vivd dreams that seem real....???

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

I can't recall anything specific that happened before I noticed it happening more often but, it happens to me 4-5 times a week. Sometimes twice a day.

I do have extremely vivid dreams and always seem to be able to remember them pretty well.

I also have dreams that I dream multiple times although it changes a little bit each time I have it again.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
If you are looking for something you will see it everywhere... Thats applys to anything.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Casiopia

you have 33 ATS points and 3 BTS points... 333...

if you reply it will all change....

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Santaniel

I was definatley not looking for the numbers 333 - they came looking for me...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by booda

What to do, What to do???????? Ooops

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by booda

same here, except i'm, unfortunately, seeing waaayyy too much of the numbers "322" - you know, the SKULL & BONES numbers?!

i've been seeing 11:11 and 3:22 on a clock at LEAST every other day, and two days ago, while thinking about this very thing, i was pulling into a gas station - of course, the price of gas there was $3.22, and their number address was 322 as well... no, it wasn't 3:22pm at the time, but i did wake up at 3:22am the next morning (yesterday).

i really don't like this, and i've posted about this on another thread, but "322" is the numbers Skull & Bones uses...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I am not trying to flame any one here but people this is Psychological... This is not metaphysical, Spiritual, or even paranormal... You watched a movie, read a book, or heard from someone about these numbers and then realized hey i see those all the time OMG. Your subconscious picks up on everything around you think about how many times a day you see a clock or the time on your dvd player or your tv... Then you start picking out patterns consciously because you are now aware... Just like you said here points came out to 333 you woulndt have noticed that or thought twice about it if you were not looking for it... The reason it sticks out is because something gave that number a special meaning... There is no truth too it I will secede my point if you find any grand meaning or hidden truth behind this and prove it... Take it for what it is Like i can make the time 11:34 stick out in your mind why because if you write out 11:34 backwards it is hE:ll.. If u think there is meaning well happy hunting

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I have had the 3:33 thing happen recently, 4-5 x this month, in fact.

It used to be 11:11, my son's birthday.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Well believe it or not, but most of my spam text messages (sms msg's) come through at 3:33am in the mornings...

So most mornings im awoken at 3:33 with the beep of my mobile phone..

Kinda freaked me out after reading a few of these 333 threads.

I've even asked loads of ppl, and to date, havent found anyone else who this happens to lol.

Not that I am superstitious....just find it curious!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join