It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jefferson City, MO State Prison Doubles as ET School?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
A former prison gaurd at a Jefferson City, MO prison state that he saw classrooms filled with Gray Aliens and Alien/Human Hybrids engaged in a type of training. He also states that he witness snake-like beings puuting something down the throats of other beings.

Gil Mcdonald, a former prison guard at Jefferson City state prison, had worked there for ten years until the facility closed in 2005. His night duty was to stand gaurd at one of the towers, watching for anything suspicious and looking closely with high-powered bi-noculars.

During the last two years of his tenure he witnessed many unbelievable things take place.

Apparently the prison yard was the place where many, supposed, transport or supply ships landed. Waiting in the yard to unload the ships were other alien type beings.

On one occasion he witness the execution of an alien, by another alien - whose weapon was so powerful that the target turned to dust instantly.

The craft were nearly always arriving under some sort of cloaking device and almost all of the prison staff or inmates were unaware of the goings on in the wee hours of the morning.

He did on occasion see a prison worker meet one of the arriving craft.

Since the prison's closing in 2005 it has remained opened, brightly lit, and off-limits to the public, being owned and operated by the government.

The grounds are now patrolled by Homeland security and they are apparently very aggressive towards those who try and approach the complex.

original source:

www.examiner.com...

hear the interview here:

(if the link is not active drag and past it in your browser)

cosmostarman.tripod.com...

[edit on 13-5-2009 by esteay812]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wow-- very interesting read! When I clicked on the second link, it just took me to the front page of a website, no mention of the Gil interview.

I'm on the fence about this, mostly because the writer of the Examiner article is an idiot. This sentence convinced me of that:

You difinitely don't want a man up in the tower with high-caliber, semi-automatic weapons who is hallucinating throughout the night scenes like from a Stephen King movie transpiring in the yard.

Proof read much?

But if it is true, then, imo, this is the most telling part:

Since the prison shut down in 2005, it has been taken over by the Federal government. The place is still lit up at night with some kind of ongoing operation strictly off limits to the public. No one can go there now and take photographs. Homeland Security patrols around the outer perimeter and will quickly accost you if you dare to try. So if this ET activity, which Gil swears he witnessed, is still happening at Old Jeff State Prison, it's now fully under the auspices of the U.S. government. Did Gil stumble onto a glaring loophole in the UFO cover-up? One thing is for sure ; you will never hear about this on CNN or Fox News.

What could be going on at a closed state prison that would make Homeland security set up shop and forbid photography ala Area 51?

No matter what, it is a very interesting story and I love the picture!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

"The Jefferson City Correctional Center is a maximum security prison in Jefferson City, Missouri operated by the Missouri Department of Corrections. It houses up to 1996 inmates, with a staff of 660. It was opened in 2004, replacing the Missouri State Penitentiary , also of Jefferson City, an aging facility first opened in 1836."

Sounds like Gil has been doing a little "mix and match" with his facts.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Wow, this is interesting, I am going to have to research this more, never heard of it before. Although I have heard of similar ET activities going on in seemingly unlikely spots. Good thread

EDIT to add: Thanks to the new BTS "Mutter" for alerting me!lol

[edit on 5/13/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

I don't know what to make of it either. It is, indeed, a good read. It may all be bunk, but I just don't know yet.

It would make a great place for an alien outpost. The stigma that prisons carry, people move away when they come to a cerain area. Then it being closed but still operational. What could the government be using such a large complex for that has cells as a main portion of the complex?

I don't know, but it does make sense.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Gawd,

He calls it Old Jeff State Prison in the article. Maybe there is a couple of state pens in MO?

Maybe they opened the new one in 2004 because of the closing of this onein 2005?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
wow!

now this is something you do not hear every day.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

Gawd,

He calls it Old Jeff State Prison in the article. Maybe there is a couple of state pens in MO?

Maybe they opened the new one in 2004 because of the closing of this onein 2005?

The mix-and-match I was referring to was Gil's statement that HS had taken over the prison. Sounds to me like the new prison didn't need as many guards, and somebody got let go, or retired early, whatever.

I live less than five miles from a different Missouri state prison. I teach G.E.D. and college credit classes there. I'll have to ask if any of the guards transferred from Jeff City.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Intriguing, to say the least. True? I'll reserve judgement for now.

It does sound like something at least is going on there.

There are so many hints of things going on all over the world, the lack of solid proof is becoming incredibly frustrating.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

If you get a chance to ask them, find out if they knew the Gil guy and if he was a nutcase. Ask them if they ever saw, or heard of, anything like that going on.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I can't think of a better place to educated ET than here in good ole Missouri.

What we need is an ATS'er with a telescopic camera lens and a tent to camp out somewhere near the facility. Maybe Mr. Penny.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Perturabo

It surely is frustrating. I think that every now and then some ood evidence pops up, but isn't as broad as the original story.

Kind of like when they publish a front page article and it has a mistake in it. The correction is always placed on one of the last pages, so unless you know about it already, you don't even notice it.

Sometimes we see proof and don't realize it, and other times we see proof but are duped and begin to think that it all is bullsnack.

Sooner or later something will be undeniable, the question is on how big of a scale it will be?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
the old prison was decommission in OCT. of 2004.

It was reopened to the public this month for hard hat tours. there have been a few popular prisoners housed at the Missouri State Pen in Jefferson City

Lee "Stagger Lee" Shelton
Charles "Pretty Boy" Floyd
Sonny Liston
James Earl Ray

The Bloodiest 47 Acres in America
Throughout its history, the Missouri State Penitentiary gained a reputation for the violence that took place inside its walls. As the prison population continued to grow, more and more inmates were being housed together. By 1954, the overpopulation had grown to the point that it was not unusual to find six to eight inmates confined in a single cell. Coupled with the deteriorating state of the prison, the overcrowding led to a violent uprising on September 23 of that year. The riot began in the maximum-security "E Hall" of the prison, which housed some of the prison's more violent criminals. When order was restored, four inmates were dead, three guards and over thirty prisoners were injured, and around eight buildings were either destroyed or heavily damaged by fire. Though the riot was quelled, two more minor riots would break out a month later on October 23rd and 24th that would again cause the death of one more inmate and injure 36 others.

Its violent reputation would come to head in the 1960s when a series of violent assaults made national headlines. It has been reported that between the years of 1963 and 1964, there were around 550 separate accounts of serious assaults, including hundreds of stabbings. The violence led to outcries of lack of administrative control by the prison warden, E.V. Nash, who ironically was given control of the prison following the riots of 1954 in hopes that he would be able to restore order. The scandal led to an administrative review, which issued a report recommending removing Warden Nash from his position. On December 18, 1964, in a house directly across from the prison, E.V. Nash took his own life with a gunshot to his head. The resulting controversy led Time Magazine to give Missouri State Penitentiary the unfortunate moniker of the "bloodiest 47 acres in America" in 1967

A Haunted Prison?
Perhaps not surprisingly given its notorious past, the remaining prison structures on the campus of the former Missouri State Penitentiary are slowly gaining a reputation for paranormal activity. Perhaps interestingly enough, the reports of odd or supernatural activity seem to have only emerged following the building's decommissioning. The reports have varied from sightings of apparitions to disembodied laughter or the sounds of cell doors slamming when no one is around. The reports are still quite vague in context of where the sightings are occurring or noting any in particular structure or specific witnesses. However, now that the facility is now open to the general public (see below), it is quite possible that more and more reports will emerge.

Sorry i live in Missouri and have a little more insight to what happens in my state. This story is complete bunk! the source of the article SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE OP'S FIRST CLUE!!!!!

Missouri is turning the old prison into a tourist spot to try and generate some extra revenue for the state. unlike some states our state government knows how to manage our money and we aren't hurting as bad as those states that couldn't balance their books, but the State government realizes things are going to get worse before they get better so anything they can do to increase the general fund without raising taxes is being explored!

If Space ships were landing at the old prison there would be millions of stories about it! the prison isn't out in the bonnies its in town in a populated area!

edit to add:

cosmostarman.tripod.com... is Gil Mcdonald's personal website! hardly an independent source to backup the examiner article!

But then again I guess this guy thinks that he is the only person that lives in Missouri and has a clue about the back ground of the old Prison or what happens in Jefferson City!

[edit on 5/13/2009 by Mercenary2007]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Maybe we should be dropped in on a parachute, like the guy that drops into the boxing and soccer matches. I'll volunteer, but instead of GoldenPalace.com written all over me I could have ATS.com written across my body and forehead

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Maybe we should be dropped in on a parachute, like the guy that drops into the boxing and soccer matches. I'll volunteer, but instead of GoldenPalace.com written all over me I could have ATS.com written across my body and forehead

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

If you get a chance to ask them, find out if they knew the Gil guy and if he was a nutcase. Ask them if they ever saw, or heard of, anything like that going on.

I know a bar where they'll be more likely to talk.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

O.K You parachute in and I'll take the pictures. Should I bring any kind of weapon just in case you need some kind of backup with homeland security?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Regardless of the factualitiy of the story (which I never claimed) I don't think there would be millions of stories concerning invisible alien craft.

The government is pretty good at covering things up and making other things seem bogus (Roswell, Kecksburg, etc). I would expect there to be plenty of stories about sightings of peculiar things, but if there are no sightings why would there be stories?

I guess I should start to read the name of the website I am reading from, make a note of it, and if it is a bad website just stop reading their material - or passing it on to others to read and decide for themselves.

I am sure MO is doing great with their budget, I hope they are setting examples for other states, that aren't doing as well, to follow.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

We'll just devise some kind of cloaking device, but then how do we advertise?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Get'em good and liquored up, like the astronaut in the Alternative 3 video, and let'em spill the beans!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join