It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jefferson City, MO State Prison Doubles as ET School?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Some of these stories are so outrageous and so off the wall that you read or see on TV I can't help to think that somewhere along the line some of this craziness has to be true or at least close to the truth.

Reading a story like this I would think most people would laugh it right off like this guy is some sort of wacko and in reality he is probably telling the truth.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

And if you knew anything about stuff that happens in Missouri and how much coverage it gets on the Internet you'd instantly know this "story" is complete BS!

We're not afraid of the boogyman federal government in this state! IF anything Strange was going on around the old prison in Jefferson City it would be all over the internet on more credible sites than the examiner website and the other site you listed as a source to backup the examiner site.

Your honestly going to sit there and tell me out of all the houses around the old prison not one person besides this crackpot seen anything? Its not like all the people in missouri go to bed when the sun goes down.

the chances of no one being outside and seeing or hearing something when one of these ships is claimed to have landed at the old prison are slim to none!

I'm not telling you what you should or shouldn't post or where you get the information from. but do yourself a favor and do some background on the sources for your post.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Forget the cloaking. I say you parachute in bare chested advertising ATS and maybe ad some flares or fireworks of some kind to you descent....possibly coming off the heels of your shoes. You'll be fine...homeland security will probably run and hide when they get look at you.

I'm feeling a bit sadistic after some of today's threads.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

A lot of supposedly credible sources won't cover ET or UFO stories, and if they do it is always with a condescending tone and implied smirk, so we have to rely on the offbeat sites out there that will. With that comes the seedy and questionable sources. It is something that is par for the course when it comes to this subject matter.

You've made up your mind about this story. Good for you. There is no need to continually attack the OP about it.
Take a deep breath and move on.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Thanks for that mental image. Expect a letter from my lawyer in regards to emotional distress.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Who put the fly in your pudding? I wasn't telling you or anyone else anything. I was only relaying a story to get other peoples ideas.

I don't know why you had to fly off on how much better MO government is than every other state in the country or why you assume that everybody witnesses things that are supposedly cloaked and they have no idea are happening.

I could just as easily assume that they wouldn't see anything and wouldn't report anything, and TN government is better than any other, but I don't I let everyone have there opinion and I don't attack them for it.

If I offended you or your patriotism I am sorry, I don't mean to I just wanted people's opinions on the story.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I could craft a UFO out of balsa wood and spray paint it silver, attach a parachute, paint ATS.com all over it, and fly down inside it with cameras rolling. When the military approaches jump out naked screaming in some wierd language.

...Wait that might just get me killed!!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Chances are you'd end up shot. Still, we'd get another 'alien' autopsy video out of it.

[edit on 13/5/2009 by Perturabo]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

I'm not attacking the OP. there are 3 sites covering this story 2 of them listed in the OP and are less than credible! and 2 of them use Gil's personal website as the source for their articles.

the source of the article says the Prison was closed in 2005, it was closed in 2004. he claims the prison was taken over by the federal government. it is still under the control of the state. they allow the general public in there. to tour the buildings that are still standing.

hmmmmm something tells me if the feds took it over and there were aliens using it as a classroom and landing facility they would not allow anyone without a security clearance in there.

all these years that he claims to have witnessed these events happen not one person that lives outside the prison has ever reported seeing or hearing anything strange in the wee hours of the morning from the prison. none of the other guards have come forward to back up his claims?

the entire prison was over populated. with 6-8 inmates to a cell, now can you tell me where exactly they had room for these classrooms for the aliens? and his pictures are so blurry you can barely make anything out and the one i did manage to make things out the UFO looked like a ship from star trek. can we say photoshop?

I would love this story to be true i really would and i wish more sites would report real ufo sightings. but these sites that publish these hoaxs do more harm to the UFO field. and people like the OP that don't even do a simple background before posting it continues to hurt legitimate UFO reports!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm not saying the MO governemnt is better than any other states government. i said that because the state government is using their head and turning something that would be a drain to the state. Rather than demolish it they are saving it and turning it into a revenue maker without raising taxes sorry if i went off on a tangent with that.

I could just as easily assume that they wouldn't see anything and wouldn't report anything

the old prison is in a populated area so the chances that no one wouldn't see anything are slim to none. Missouri has a history of strange unexplained events that are widely covered in books, tv shows and all over the internet. Trust me if it really happened it would get out somehow. and it wouldn't be 4-5 years after the fact it would be within days and there would be more than 1 person claiming they saw it.

until someone else that has real evidence to backup this guys story comes forward, its a HOAX and some people bought it because they don't know the background of an area that they don't live around.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Perturabo

That's awesome. You think they would be so inept as to not realize I am a human? It could be possible.

I would obviously be a painted up human, but they would probably try to pass me off as some real alien as disinformation.

Anyways, I read a bit into the second page and looked at some of the photos presented and it is looking like this guy might be pulling our leg a bit.

It was a lot of reading to get to that point, but you can look at some of the photos he is trying to pass off and not really make anything out. Some of them have a dark spot on them and he tries to say it is a stargate.

Who knows, I have never seen a stargate so I guess it could be.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I suspected this was entertainment. Missourians all have assault weapons, not a safe place at all to stash aliens. It's been fun here.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Not to be upstaged on the firearm front my fellow Tennesseans usually pack a pretty nice arsenal. As it is, if disclosure does happen, I suspect there will be plenty of firearms put to use.

I hate to say that, but the more I realize how many people are asleep and haven't even let the thought of another intelligent species cross their mind, the more I realize that if they are threatened at being dethroned as God's #1 they might become a bit violent and irrational.

Hopefully if we do ever get disclosure they devise a way to do it where it won't turn some pople's world upside down, even-though this type of information can be pretty revolutionary.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Here is some information I was able to pull….

JEFFERSON CITY -- The nation's new Homeland Security Chief Janet Napolitano paid a visit to the Capital City yesterday. She is a former two-term governor from Arizona.

www.connectmidmissouri.com...

Interesting but is it related??

Here is some information pertaining to its’ “decommissioning”

It was decommissioned in October of 2004 and the inmates were moved to a new facility and over the subsequent years, the grounds have undergone some demolition, redevelopment and new construction.

More…..

Demolition and Reconstruction
Following its decommissioning in October 2004, a wide variety of development plans were immediately up for consideration. In September 2007 (just months after the photos on the right were taken), those plans went into action when demolition began on various buildings inside the complex. The older, historical buildings were spared a similar fate with plans of preserving them as historic sites. The current plans call for a new federal courthouse to be built over eight acres of the cleared property, with the addition of two hotels and other office buildings. The current estimated of the project is currently set at around $153 million, which will be shared between state and federal government.

In May 2009, the doors of the remaining structures of Missouri State Penitentiary were reopened to the general public. The new so-called "Hard Hat Tours" takes guests on a two-hour tour of the spared prison buildings. Stops include such sites as the very cell where Sonny Liston was incarcerated during his stay at the prison, as well as the infamous execution chamber. Tour guides share the structure's history of punishment, escapes, riots, and other interesting tales from the prison's past.

www.thecabinet.com...

I don’t know about this one, I am anxious to know more detail about the source of this information. I know DHS (Department of Homeland Security) has a “Fusion Center” in Jefferson City, but that is not showing any conclusive information on confirming what the source said.

Here is the official website of the tourism board for the prison…..

www.visitjeffersoncity.com...

After reviewing Gils website I am a little more skeptical, he is asking for donations and gives no VHS footage without payment I assume, not like it matters because even if his videos and pictures are real there is no way to verify. I am calling likely hoax on this but I could be wrong. At the least I have to say this is an unexplainable case that would take a lot of time and information to crack. There are other cases that show more promise right now. Also like I said I feel this guy is misleading, but I could be wrong. I think it definitely requires more attention and if I had the time or resources I might try and investigate, but I don’t so I will still focus on the more apparent cases. As I feel the majority if not all of Ufology will. This is all IMHO though. Thanks for brining this to light however!

Gils website…..
cosmostarman.tripod.com...

gl2

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I grew up in St. Louis, MO. I have a close high school friend who's a prison guard in a state pen--I'll ask him about the old one. When I grew up (I was 9 in 1964 when the old pen made backward headlines) Missouri was troubled by a split between the more backward downstate Ozark politics vs. more urbane St. Louis and Kansas City strains. My dad was probably on that COINTELPRO list for being antiwar, an ad-man in St. Louis. I was anti-war, also, as a kid. Here are some key items about Missouri:

A friend's father was based in Nob Noster, which is in the middle west section of the state--west of Columbia, where the Univ. of Missouri is. That base housed some of the old stealth bombers, some years ago. That much would raise suspicions about other classified projects, although I've never heard about an alien base. When it's one prison guard only, common sense says we need to see more witnesses. Someone may want to attract tourists to the area. Why do I say that? My own grandfather, John LoBuono (I'm George LoBuono) had an ad agency in Eureka CA when I was a kid and I remember his winky way of talking about Bigfoot, which was good for tourism there, of course. A few years ago, one old guy admitted that he'd crafted a thing to make fake Bigfoot footprints. Bigfoot was a total hoax.

Another underside of Missouri is the Southwestern Missouri Federal prison medical location (in Springfield, MO), which has often been used by Bush family and other corrupt leaders as a place to stick whistleblowers to medicate them and try to stifle an embarrassing story. The United Flight #553 story, the Watergate crash that killed E. H. Hunt's wife who was reportedly carrying documents to be used to blackmail Nixon if he didn't cover for the Watergate burglars featured one crash inspector who was reportedly placed in that Springfield MO psych prison to shut him up. Other whistleblowers have been placed there while their stories blew over. Does such happen in the USA? Don't be surprised...

Finally, Cathy O'Brien talks about a Lampe, MO (Ozarks lake area) elite club used to do sex slave conditioning/training torture. O'Brien claimed Bill Clinton met there as Governor of AR to discuss routing coc aine traffic into AR and the Ozarks, a money boon that she claims contributed to the rise of Branson MO as an alternative to Nashville for country music and a show scene. O'Brien says the Lampe MO site was a monster of criminal proportions.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gl2

I was also born and raised here, have left many times but always return...I'm here to stay now. Thanks for all the great info, I had no idea.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I for one believe that this is going on not just in America, I mean come on the world doesn't revolve around america!!

The way it reads is like something from a science fiction novel BUT... what if this is true, what if this person is risking their life to bring us the information? can it be so easily shot down in flames and discarded.

There is alot more going on around this planet than we all realise and something like this sounds extremely possible.

My question would be what are the 'ebe's doing in the prision in the first place what are they training for? could it be that 'the powers that be' are training them the traits on how to act human and how to intergrate into mankind.

Not everything can be dismissed so easily, I always say its better to keep an open mind then make your decisions after weighing all the outcomes and possibilities. To many people shoot articles like this straight down without finding out more. I for one would like to know the whole story. Keep digging.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join