It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i got a demon or something outside Help!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
LMFAO im laughing so much about how fake this post is. Admin please dont let people get away with these threads to make fun off intelligent people as believing in anything. I call HOAX already!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It truly amazes me that a thread such as this can continually get posts. I think we should all completely ignore the thread except for maybe the first post and not post further until some kind of proof is supplied. Hell I could make some amazing sounding hoax thread and just disappear to watch the posts keep growing. That says something.

Seriously we are feeding him. I would not have posted except for the fact to mention this.

Either BS or proof! This should be the last post until something is given but I know that won't happen from watching other similar threads. How many times have we seen this kind of thing happen over and over again meanwhile the members fall victim. Until further proof is given I am simply refusing to post in these kind of threads anymore.....
Lets save our arguments for something more proper.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
I just want to post my support for you in the face of people making fun of you.

I believe that the only way to get rid of a demon is so say "Go, in the name of Jesus Christ".

OP in the name of Jesus Christ GO, and RETURN NO MORE with your HOAXES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa64b705358c.jpg[/atsimg]

edit to add snap

[edit on 13-5-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
epitaph

"do not confront the demon" hahahha yeah because youve delt with them your entire life like the ghostbusters right?

You have obviously never been married.

Of course I have confronted demons, demons from my past that used to scare the sh*t out of me because I lived in fear. Not to mention, in a weakened state they snag onto ya like magnets.

You live your tormented existence the way you want to. I live mine by being unavailable to torture from any, human (in person or on the net) or otherwise.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What? No pictures yet? That's the problem with people these days. Either ya got pictures, or you don't. I'd even settle for a photoshop job just for the lulz.
If it's real, and ya got pictures then let's see them. If it's a hoax, at least put some effort into it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
snip

I can't believe that I just read a full three pages of discussion on this!
Honestly, we need to make a rule around here that every time one of these jokers gives us one of these... "Oh my God! It's happening now and I'll show you the photos later"... type of stories that they get no reply until the photos arrive. It happens here almost every day now.

Mod Edit - removed quoted material - previously removed by staff.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I take people at their word until proven otherwise.

Pics or no pics...I'd rather attempt to help than see someone in seemingly emotional distress.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wonder where he's gone...

Just gone to get some batteries!

And he never returned again....

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hey!! I have gone for batteries ...to not return.

*whistles

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

I know, they were traveling to The House of Batteries, and were hijacked by aliens.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Let me get $1 of that 100/1 action, I am betting they are real demon pics.

I mean, it's only a dollar, right?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Still no pictures?
Go, get the damn batteries...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
No Photos yet? He hasn't evev made a second post to let us know what's up... There are no photos, there was no demon in the backyard.

More than likely he has been checking in every few minutes to see what all is being said about the deon and his experience.

Probably isn't married, probably still lives at parent's house - in the basement - making hoaxes to get attention.

Really though, if you are out there Amused, don't take what I am saying personal, it just seems that way since there is no update and no pictures, after you claimed to have them.

If I had pictures of a possible demon or some other being I wouldn't rest until I had them developed and in a safe place to be analyzed.

I don't think anyone would rest until they had them devloped and knew what was outside there window, especially if it had the potential to cause harm the their faminly.

Post them pictures and lets us check them out... or go down in flames!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think he's approaching this all wrong. If I had a critter wanting to use a weedeater, I'd go fire up my 4-stroke weedeater, and let the thing have at it.

If he does a pretty good job, but he's too slow, then crank up the lawnmower too.

If they do a good job, on occasion, leave a glass of something cold.

And I sure as hell wouldn't tell anyone.

They'd be over at my house trying to swipe my critter.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Nevermind, it is thread lock and hoax tags time. I've solved it.

Earlier today, TheAmused posted these quotes in a thread in the UFO forum.

i will not post again for fear some copyright lawsuit for a youtube video of FAKE ufo's lol

well all i can say if it's cgi they did a good job.

put it sure looks pretty who ever did this.

this is what ats is coming to im done

next time don't cry copyright when u post something on youtube..kinda sad man.

i removed as you asked.

cya ats

Link

So they've obviously decided to try a really half-assed hoax as a revenge thing before they leave.

Bye. Don't let the banhammer hit you on the way out.

Dude give me time my camera is cheap lol
that topic there was over some wacko claiming copyright law to a fak ufo vid.

i got 2 pic's but ti got to get off camera.
i dont drive.
So wife is bringing battery's around 5 pm my time when she gets off work.

and the dang thing did it all night till sun came up ..off and on.
i will even take a pic of the side of my house..it is now covered with little hand or hoof prints idk ..but it wasnt there before. exactly where all this happned.

just give me time i swear i post what i took..even if yall might say it bunk.

Im telling you it was there last night no idea what it was but something was.

i grabbed the kids weedeater this morning...
and it still work's perfectly normal..
and as i thought you have to squeeze the trigger pretty hard to make it go off.

to actually prove to yall i would need a video camera and try to tape it doing it live.
but i got no video camera.
well my camera does some kinda video thing..it might work .

im tellin ya guys this was the real deal.
ghost demon or a a monkey lol it was here almost all night outside my window lol

thank goodness my kids was asleep or it would have scared them silly for life.
with the laughing woman echoing every 40 min or so. best way to describe it

i dont bs yall i will post the pictures soon as my wife bring me some battery's lol

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
No Photos yet? He hasn't evev made a second post to let us know what's up... There are no photos, there was no demon in the backyard.

More than likely he has been checking in every few minutes to see what all is being said about the deon and his experience.

Probably isn't married, probably still lives at parent's house - in the basement - making hoaxes to get attention.

Really though, if you are out there Amused, don't take what I am saying personal, it just seems that way since there is no update and no pictures, after you claimed to have them.

If I had pictures of a possible demon or some other being I wouldn't rest until I had them developed and in a safe place to be analyzed.

I don't think anyone would rest until they had them devloped and knew what was outside there window, especially if it had the potential to cause harm the their faminly.

Post them pictures and lets us check them out... or go down in flames!

dude ..yall's negative comment's make people not want to post pic's.

i am married with 2 kid's.
3 dog's.
and a racoon lol

but seriously yall's negative feedback off the bat make's people not post pic's when they get them off the camera.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

A monkey with hoof prints? I'm not a biologist but manbearmonkeypig might be the only explanation. At least you returned to the thread, which is more than I and many expected.

Your camera has aflash so do you then believe the pictures will be clear? Can you think of any reason they'd be blurry?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
gonna flag this so people know you're back and it kinda puts you on the spot. I'm really interested to see where this goes.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by TheAmused

A monkey with hoof prints? I'm not a biologist but manbearmonkeypig might be the only explanation. At least you returned to the thread, which is more than I and many expected.

Your camera has aflash so do you then believe the pictures will be clear? Can you think of any reason they'd be blurry?

i am saying i got no idea what the prints all over my wall under my window is ...
some look like pig track's others little kids hands.

i asked my kids they said they didn't do it anytime..but kids do lie. so idk

i only got to snap 2 or 3 pictures before camera went dead last night.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join