It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i got a demon or something outside Help!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
gonna flag this so people know you're back and it kinda puts you on the spot. I'm really interested to see where this goes.

i can tell ya where it will go ive seen to many skeptics already lol

some will say camera messed up trickery or edited..or trick of the light or some bs.

but i will post em regardless when my wife brings me battery's lol

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

interesting, in an odd sort of way. though, i'll await the photos whether they be posted beforetime or once TheAmused obtains them from the spousal supply store.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Do YOU believe they'll turn out to show what you claim? Like in prior pictures in the dark did the turn out fine? Was the animal so vague to your eyes it would be blurry in a pic type thing? I've seen your name around before and i remember learning a thing or two i think so i wanna believe ya....but if it's more bull, well, let's just say a picture taken in the context you've described should show exactly what you've described and nothing else. Make sure debunkers with an agenda cannot attack you with semantics.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

just take the batteries out of a remote control or something else, momentarily even, while you upload the pics. then put them back in the remote or whatever. Geez.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'll give you a flag just cause I want to see these pictures. But yeah, why not take batteries out of something else? It must take AA's? Everyone has those somewhere in their house. But then again, my digital camera only lasts like 5 min with brand new batteries, so I guess you could get off on that one...Good luck getting those pics up, I look forward to it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
i must say i am somewhat skeptical and while i may poke fun, i still want to see these pics. i agree, just pull some batteries out of the remote or something.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Maybe the "DEMON" got him and now he CAN'T post the pics?!?!

...maybe...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well, I lost my $10. He came back.

Now we see which other category this falls in.

I'd love for you to have real pics of something unexplainable, don't get me wrong, but with the track record these kinds of threads have I'm not hopeful.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Has the OP managed to fake some pictures yet? I haven't had a good laugh in days!

I just love these [HOAX] threads that come along regular as clockwork

Sometimes I swear that people think ATS users are simple idiots that will believe words on a computer screen and just lap it up

Could someone do me a favour and U2U me when the "pictures" show up?

Much appreciated

Thanks & good night "y'all"

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You got three dogs and a racoon
heck why didn't you take them outside with you to investigate ?

I'm thinking the prints on the side of your house that look like kids handprints are from your kids.

Maybe some neighborhood kids put some kind of robot toy out there to scare your kids, but put it by the wrong window, or maybe your kids put something out there to paly a trick on you and mom.

You have to understand the reason for all the negativity is because there have been so many threads with the op claiming to have pictures that for some reason or another never got posted. Heck i followed a thread last year for six days waiting for those pictures and the op just kept comin back with excuse after excuse. Don't take the negativity personally, it's just a natural reaction after seeing so many threads where the pictures are never posted

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
OMG!

I think I've found the photo we've been waiting for!!!!!!

Incredible. I should never have doubted.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
oooo man, 4 pages and still nothin'

They're gonna eat you up man, hope you can get those pictures up soon cause this isn't looking like it's going to go well...

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Meh I hope you guys didn't scare him off, I was looking forward to seeing his pictures. Come back guy! I want to see!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

...that's constructive.

I understand where you're coming from but you're gonna feel like a real tool if he actually comes back with pictures.

I'm not saying I 100% believe he will but, come on, what if the man genuinely had a terrifying supernatural experience? At least save judgement until he falls into one of your "categories"...

[edit on 5/13/09 by CSquared288]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Urgh,

I read through that whole thread thinking I would find some magical pictures tat the end.

I guess we are still waiting for the "wife" huh?

Man, I really wanna believe him too, he's a good poster, or seems to be, not the kind to hoax up something like this.

And about your camera dude, it will turn on once pluged into your computer, USB provides power to an electrical device pluged into the computer.

But just to cover all my bases I will say this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't Feed The Trolls

(There, now I am right either way
)

~Keeper

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

You do know that he was probably going to post that picture and now you beat him to it he has nothing.
At least we should wait until we see the evidence before hanging him out to dry.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm happy to wait, but it would be nice to have some kind of time-frame to when you might manage to get the pics up.

Also, to a previous post, I have a digital camera that doesn't get power when I plug it into my usb port. Damn annoying it is too! And the number of times I've tried to use a camera and it's out of batteries... *SIGH*

I can relate, but I'm still on the fence, leaning towards doubt

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I love these threads! Ya never know what's gonna happen.

There will either be a pic of a demon or a freaked out racoon.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I really want to believe this... but the whole battery thing is throwing it off. I mean really, get some batteries from anything... even the toy the " demon " was playing with would be fine. But I will wait and see if the pics are posted.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join