It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i got a demon or something outside Help!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Give him a chance. He's got to get to work in Photoshop. He's probably putting in a grand effort with the integration! Let's wait and see! Excitement!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Please do not confront the demon.

It is either hanging about because this item has a particular interest to he/she/it or the lingering lifeaura (scent) of your children is still on the toy.

Please in daytime, Lay this toy on the ground and hose it off for a few minutes to neutralize, and leave it there for the night.

Likely this 'thing' will no longer sense it and not even realize it exists any longer and move on to troll elsewhere.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
ok i'm sorry, but really my first reaction to your post was uncontrollable laughter. You are so animated!

You have to post the pictures you claim to have or nobody and i mean nobody here is going to believe you, and you will lose all credibility. If there is really something out there you have to protect your family. So if it's really that scary call the cops, tell them there is someone that keeps running around your house knocking on your windows and laughing, and you would like a squad to come out and have a look around.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Who wants to take bets?

2/1 odds they don't come back.

4/1 odds they come back but somehow the photos didn't save

5/1 odds they come back with badly doctored photos

100/1 odds they come back with photos of a real demon.

I lay 10 on option 1.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
Please do not confront the demon.

It is either hanging about because this item has a particular interest to he/she/it or the lingering lifeaura (scent) of your children is still on the toy.

Please in daytime, Lay this toy on the ground and hose it off for a few minutes to neutralize, and leave it there for the night.

Likely this 'thing' will no longer sense it and not even realize it exists any longer and move on to troll elsewhere.

This is actually really good advice. If you were serious anyways.

Unless you are grounded enough to deal with it yourself, otherwise I'd do what this quote says.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by sticky]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
if he can succeed in killing it does he get some sort of award? idk, maybe like a pot of gold or something?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Oh I am quite serious.

I have met quite a few 'demons' in my past, sometimes I have lost. I no longer lose, I am too strong. *but not so strong that I get cocky about it, last thing I need is a confrontation---ever.

Be calm, be non-fearful or aggressive in DAYLIGHT to do this. Whistle while you work sort of thing. Think of a 'clean space' as the water flows (a farm, a beach, a mountain, a waterfall).

Do NOT attempt to remove the toy to a hidden area quite yet (maybe in a few days or so once peace and quiet resumes) or it will come hunting for it. You do not want it hunting for something more 'fresh' that your children have touched or even coming close to them.

Leave it where you find it, and do as I ask. Leave nothing else around it, do not have in your mind any kind of 'negotiation mode' for this thing. (ie: do not think to yourself, ok if I let you have this...bla bla').

Do not call in the big guns (God or Jesus) at this time, a clear, clean mind is all you need.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'd poke it with a stick... or hug it

Heck yes! GO UP TO IT AND OFFER IT A HUG!!! That will cure its demonism and it would retire to being a Keebler Gnome making cookies and putting smiles on all the children's faces. It seems to like kids already... lol

but anyway, I am a "I gotta see it to believe it" guy with these things so get those batteries quickly and upload your so-called photographs of IT...

[edit on 5/13/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Who wants to take bets?

2/1 odds they don't come back.

4/1 odds they come back but somehow the photos didn't save

5/1 odds they come back with badly doctored photos

100/1 odds they come back with photos of a real demon.

I lay 10 on option 1.

LOL Foof!

I think option two is just as likely. My bet is that the dog ate his homework!

There must be a hoaxters handbook freely available on the web somewhere because they all invariably use the same tactics and excuses for providing no proof up front. They also make the same mistakes in believing that their tactics are unique.

I'm calling [EPIC FAIL] right now!

IRM

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Face evil in the face, shoot it or try to beat the hell out of it with a baseball bat. Unless it is a nice demon. Then ask it if it likes cookies.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Infaredman,

don't forget for every theory/issue that anyone else has, you may have another that many may find ridiculous.

If the guy believes something bad came near his home, then let him come discuss it, where else can he go?

A few posts of sound advice might solve it and there would be no need to even return to the/a unproven thread.

and btw timewalker, ouch

I don't suggest anyone confront a possible demon (aka think about it, even ex-spouses communicate with us through attourneys--THANK GOD!).

Never confront an evil unknown, you are bound to become undone.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by suzque66]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzque66
Infaredman,

don't forget for every theory/issue that anyone else has, you may have another that many may find ridiculous.

This may be true of some. However, I do not see this as an issue or a theory. I see it as a transparent hoax. That's my call.

If the guy believes something bad came near his home, then let him come discuss it, where else can he go?

Define 'discuss'? From what I can see, the OP was posted and there's been nothing more from this member. Nada, nothing, zilch, zip! IMHO, this does not constitute a discussion.

A few posts of sound advice might solve it and there would be no need to even return to the/a unproven thread.

Indeed and there's already been more than a few pieces of golden advice for this member. The main one being, never post such stories without proof up front. In this case, apparent photo's.

As any member that's been here for a considerable amount of time will attest, the old 'I'd post but my batteries are dead' excuse is a well worn one here and more often than not, indicative of a hoax. This is not a personal opinion. It is a fact!

Having said all that, I find it hard to believe that a demon (if they exist) got so bored that he thought he'd kill a bit of time by playing around with a kids toy for kicks. Perhaps hell is experiencing a skills shortage and is employing under-skilled spooks?

IRM

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Infared:

You must not have read some of my whakky theory threads I started LOL.

But, who knows, maybe the guy is new and just asked out of sheer panic.

Best I can do is answer best I can (today) since I am not in a judgemental mood, I am too calm today (for a dame, that is ODD) HAHA.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I just want to post my support for you in the face of people making fun of you.

I believe that the only way to get rid of a demon is so say "Go, in the name of Jesus Christ".

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by suzque66

I was being serious, that would probably be my reaction out of shear panic. If it was nice I would offer it a snack.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well it's been over 2 and a half hours since the OP and no more replies or photos.

Perhaps it got him?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Nevermind, it is thread lock and hoax tags time. I've solved it.

Earlier today, TheAmused posted these quotes in a thread in the UFO forum.

i will not post again for fear some copyright lawsuit for a youtube video of FAKE ufo's lol

well all i can say if it's cgi they did a good job.

put it sure looks pretty who ever did this.

this is what ats is coming to im done

next time don't cry copyright when u post something on youtube..kinda sad man.

i removed as you asked.

cya ats

Link

So they've obviously decided to try a really half-assed hoax as a revenge thing before they leave.

Bye. Don't let the banhammer hit you on the way out.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
i think the others are right about needing pictures but u shud fix a motion light outside to se if it pics sumet up... if it dosent and it still happens then id be worried lol

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
honestly, if it was real, id try to catch it. if its small enough to be playing with a toy, id try and catch it.

i love how people get so serious

"do not confront the demon" hahahha yeah because youve delt with them your entire life like the ghostbusters right?
oh..no...you havent? you just read alot of books written by people who have read alot of books...oh dont worry i get it, your a demonologist who spends every waking our in the church archives.......

demons dont exist...not the christian demons.,

ive seen goblins...but a demon? . i know i sound crazy but i dont care.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Call the police, tell them it's the neighbors beloved family dog, the police will shoot it, problem solved.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join