It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Some of you really need to read Ellen Brown's book Web of Debt. It's a good read on this very subject. "Central bank" is an ambiguous term. China has a central bank and we have a central bank. But China's central bank is COMPLETELY OPPOSITE of what ours is. Their money supply is actually printed and controlled by the government i.e. what our Constitution should allow and what our Founding Fathers envisioned. Because the Chinese government aka the Chinese people can print their own debt free money they can lend it out to businesses and the people interest/debt free. This helps grow their economy without being enslaved by a private banking cartel. We only have two choices in this country......allow our government i.e. the people to print our money or continue to allow the private Federal Reserve print our money supply with no governmental aka citizen oversight. Who controls the money supply is much more important than what backs the money supply i.e. gold or turds in a toilet. This is one issue that Ron Paul is misguided on. Returning to a gold standard will not solve our monetary problems. But he is the only one talking about change and ending the Fed so he gets my vote. Atleast he's talking about the problem even though his solution is not the best.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

that's only half the story.

iirc, in Web-of-Debt, there's a short passage which adresses negative returns in Chinese key businesses, which are compensated with fresh money from the central bank. since they don't levy tribute (interest) like the Fed does, it doesn't really matter in a financial sense, but very much so in real world terms. What they seem to be effectively doing is circumventing the currency market by means of industrial goods.

instead if just diluting the target currencies directly (dollar, euro, yen), they use funny money to produce goods which rely on domestic production to a large extent, which allows them to create artificially low prices and the accompanying trade imbalance in their favor. the end result is the same, they end up with a disproportionate share of these currencies. why this is allowed to happen i can only guess, but i truely believe that a dictatorship is much more attractive to the elites and therefore, that's the model they favor.

PS: the current economic misery could easily be attributed to such manipulation, worldwide.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I am truly sorry for my late entry into this subject, but who really cares, right?

Does this actually surprise anyone? Look at the tax dollars that the populace pays every year, and the cumulative differences between what is received by the government and what it is paid out.

Aaagh... Can you say.. 'Black Budget'??? The 'general' government doen't know where it's going [and for that matter, where it's been] and we sure as h**l don't know either.

Time for a total re-evaluation of our current governing system, if you ask me...

For The People!

[edit on 5/15/2009 by billybobh3]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
9000 billion. All I would like, is one.

And that's probably what those bankers did - said "may I have one? No one will know!"

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
CONSPIRACY ALERT RED !!!

Amazingly all of the Audio files on every video of the FED hearing discussing the missing 9 trillion dollars has mysteriously disappeard!!!

I checked all 6 videos of it on youtube...all audio is gone!
I checked all 4 videos of it on google videos...all audio is gone!

Despite being from different uploaders!

CONSPIRACY ALERT RED !!!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well you know, what else is new? I had seen similar reports many times. From Iraq war (Billions of $ unaccounted for) and other incidents. It's been typical that there were cases of huge amount unaccounted for. At least the amount varies.

But it seems like the amount is getting bigger

[edit on 16-5-2009 by searching_for_truth]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

I just shook my head when I seen this headlne. The sad thing is it is privatly owned , I think people have tried to sue and can not. Like many others here the Fed is jonny on the spot to let you know when you owe them. This is just so sad. So when do we just throw it out of the country? hmmmmm how much more are we will to take it up the wazoo America ?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

CONSPIRACY ALERT RED !!!

Amazingly all of the Audio files on every video of the FED hearing discussing the missing 9 trillion dollars has mysteriously disappeard!!!

Hmm?

The video I posted on page 1 still works.
Check again to confirm it wasn't some maintenance at youtube.

If they are really gone then this will be the second red alert already today.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Double....

How did that happen?

[edit on 5/16/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Am I the only one that's thinking that money is going into some black operations budget?

9 trillion! Are we fighting a war in outer space or something and we aren't being told about it?
The numbers are staggering to say the least. And I can't imagine that amount of money just disappearing. I mean could it be possible that some greedy bastard is just raping the crap out of the Fed? I can't imagine that amount of money being stolen without someone knowing and approving it.
There's no fricken way that's not being used for something.

What I see, is that this 9 friggin trillion is on top of the other 60% of the budget that is not debated, not public, and unaccountable. IE black budget. Compared to that 60%, 9 thousand MILLION is no big deal. Our Kenyan is also about to raise our taxes over the current 75% of GNP. The reason we have the second amendment, folks, is to fight back against ALWAYS corrupted governments. THIS one.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Just a billion? Hey, I just want one of the trillion...
It's not like any of the indentured servants is going to do anything, how can they?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
rule by secrecy by jim marrs is an interesting book about the ruling families that own the banks etc and how they're all interrelated globally and on the boards of other corporations etc. a pretty big eye opener and a lot of research seems to have gone into it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Yep, people need to wake up to the reality that it is not the government, it is the International Corporations that have created this mess, robbing the middle class of the US.

Going after these international bank laundering schemes is a good place to start. Most likely that is where the $9T went.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DraconianKing

I have a bunker you can hide it in, just don't tell anyone where your going and ignore the silenced .45 in my hand!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
You know I watched this and wondered....if people from Enron went to prison for this crap and that was in the tune of Billions, then why are these scumbags not being questioned by judges right now? Better yet............................... WHEN DO THE FREAKING PUBLIC LYNCHINGS START??!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join