It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transcending Duality: Discussion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

lol i had to laugh because the foggyness I mentioned was "next day after a party" related.
But I see what you mean in that regard.

On top of that..damn... was I abducted last night? I have this red circular burn with no feeling where my spine is on my back over my solar plexus.. lol unrelated....

But what did I do last night?
I'm going to go check that mirror again and see if it's still there.

Everyone's posts are fantastic.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

sounds interesting MG. I've had similar experiences where afterwards I've felt a longing to return to. I saw myself in the mirror after meditation once and felt like I lost my reference for what I was and didn't associate the image in the mirror as me but undoubtedly a shell or vehicle for my consciousness as I experience it.

2 summers ago I was pondering duality at work for a good solid..3 hours? By the end of that my heart chakra was so alive it was undeniable even though I was still pretty unaware... it just filled my chest and everything was incredibly beautiful to me and I've always wanted to return to that state. It just felt like everything was right as it should be.

Thanks for posting. I hope the only headaches this thread is giving you is chakra expansion. lol.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Jeez... are you ok? burns???

Sinchronicity or what... i was going to u2u you but since you posted
here i feel inclined to share... today i woke up with a MASSIVE weight on
my chest... breathing was difficult... I went directly to the shower, done
what RB explained as 'emergency cleasing' (when you use hot water to
facilitate energy awareness) to cleanse my heart chakra.

I dunno what the hell was. I went back to bed, the weight had lowered
and then i calmly reasoned that my spirit guide must intervene because
i dont have the understanding to help myself out of the situation..

minutes later i could breathe normally... and I decide go get more sleep.

(today i went ot the park, see some trees, get in touch with nature)

When I read of your solar plexus burn.. that got me chills.

Hope is everything ok.. for me, i think it was a little payback for the
last 'fight' I put trough with those negs...

[]´s
RP

[edit on 17-5-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Just found this video darryl posted on his youtube, very simple,
to the point.

Perception plays alot in the logic bussiness.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

hey

just wanted to say hi and i liked your thread a lot and im adding you as a friend

why am i adding you? well lets just say your topic was very much like my own you see

The 1/0 as you stated "the dance" is what keeps it going

People think death is final "it is" BUT its needed.. thats 0

Life is needed thats 1

someone or something is asking a question do you know what that means?

Chaos ! in order for us to be here would require what? if we understand logic

you need chaos at some level and we happen to live inside chaos Not a bad thing mind you just makes it all confusing

our universe is a physical question - why would it expand? well your mind expands correct?

get my drift? we are a reflection of the very thing that put us here we see it in nature

what part of IT cant we not understand? the question its a bit funky !

we are "all life" keeping the universe going

or we would not be here ; ) "logical"

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Its all a beautiful dance to me man and not really hard to understand per say but the simplicity of it escapes me when it comes to application. No doubt it's because I don't understand. Its like when I write these threads... I get the chakras open and explain myself easily but when I don't write its like I have a hard time putting the pieces together. Someone will ask me to explain conspiracies or philosophies and I just can't piece it together. I feel its the same in my every day life where I forget the steps leading to the understand and doubt comes in. All I have to do is meditate and everything becomes so simple again.

You know what I mean? This world is scattering, distracting and cofusing, but the real problem is our innability to let it not affect us as such. I think if everyone really REALLY understood this and they say, consider themself master of their reality, then they could apply this understanding with a demonstration. I go to manifest something and I am faced with doubt, you know? Even after the fact of the realization.. but I know it to be true, because I have done such things to a lesser amount, but the sheer "weight" of the "object" matters not to me, its acknowledging that I did indeed affect it.. so why does doubt remain? Why am I confused and seemingly unable to move a larger object? Why should I be limited be the energy / speed of this density?

And I can't help but think its because I don't actually have anywhere close to a full understand of the nature of consciousness etc.

You know what I'm saying? Sure duality is simple for me to understand.. but to what degree? The ego wants to assume it understands but if understanding is indeed linked to observation like everyone here seems to agree... then to understand more it seems "logical" to escape the confines of my perception and to look at things from an "expanded" view point.. Actually, sratch that.. because it seems to be that the truth shall be easy to accept because the size or complexity etc. of the universe doesn't matter, as it can be observed from any angle. .. Lost my energy wave.. but what I was trying to say is.. if truth is beyond perception and it just IS.. then the realization should be much simpler then our ego complicates it to be.. you know?

I guess what i'm trying to say with this post is that things can seem so clear.. an understanding that you already have.. and then when it comes to application it escapes you... or just..later on... when goin through every day life. We get so swept up in the confusion.

Alright I gtg for the day.

Yes rob.. i was sort of joking about the solar plexus thing.. i mean hell.. maybe I was abducted? lol... the burn looking mark began to fade by the end of the day but what I found even more interesting is I had this wildest, strangest solar plexus sensations for about an hour.. I kept rolling my stomach muscles, subconsciously thinking it would unscramble it. I felt like throwing fireballs, but at the same time.. when I was lying down trying to read a book, I found I had like no energy, and found it difficult just to get up... the sensations happened after that about 20 minutes later, i was just sitting.. wierd..

Sounds like things are getting crazy in your life. An opportunity for growth.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join