It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is losing control over us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Most of us are in panic now: Bird Flu, Swine Flu, economic collapse, global warming, wars, tsunamis, war on terror, etc, etc.

But Ladies and Gentlemen, it's actually not the time for angst and fear - it's time for celebration: the NWO is losing control over us!

This is what's really going on!

How come, would you say? This world is really going to hell, you'll say.

Yes! That's exactly the point!

The NWO is fighting their last desperate fight, they try their last desperate attempts, panically trying to control the human population. The population that have become awake. They are not trough yet, we all know that NWO has a couple of more tricks up in their sleeve, we can all feel it.

But look at the big picture, Ladies and Gentlemen: the NWO is losing. What we see today is their last desperate attempt to control us. It's not The End Of The World - it's evidence of their desperation. The more of us will awake, the more desperate NWO's attempts will be.

But we have already won. We have awaken.

They might scare us, kill us, poison us, place us in concentration camps, etc - but we have won.

We are not asleep anymore.

Peace,
Mulder

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Spooky Fox Mulder]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I hear you friend, and agree. I do however feel that we have a responsibility to tell others, to wake others up. We need to do it carefuly, to be sensitive, but we need to none the less.

Good post, nice to see some positivity!

Kiwifoot

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
People like Ron Paul, and others, spoke loud and clear about what is happening. People have been 'awakened', by learning that things are not as they seem.

-Things like corruption can no longer be hidden.
-Bills cannot be passed without people noticing quickly, and spreading the news far and wide.
-I am pretty sure the STATE bailouts from the fed probably has some added clause, that if they accept the money, they can lose any and all rights to power over the fed.. and they cannot claim sovereignty, ever/pretty much in debt to, and owned by, the Fed.

This could be leading up to a civil war after all. The states accepting the 'bailout' money, belong to Federal Gov't. The other states are putting sovereignty clauses in their state Constitution, like they have the Constitutional right to do.

This is leading up to something. The power-grab is being met with some resistance. I think that is making TPTB very nervous. Funny how many people are oblivious to the power grab taking place right now. But soon, it will be apparent.....

You are right, and the NWO might be panicking.
Or they will just fund all sides again, and own everyone. Again.

EDIT: Typo.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by LostNemesis]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We are a long way from being aware vs. being in control. You can see their plan, but you're also living it.

Just because you can see that you are spinning down the toilet doesn't mean that you can stop yourself from being flushed.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Agree completely.

There are roughly 6 billion people in this world, and the "elite" form a very small percentage of that number.

Whatever "control" they have is totally illusory, especially as people begin to wake up and realize it.

What will they do when we just stop taking orders?

What can they do against 6 billion non-compliant humans?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

Here is to hoping that people have learned from past mistakes...

If the states declaring sovereignty were smart they would stop relying on the Federal Reserve dollar. Instead each of these sovereign states could print their own currencies from their own treasury departments...

Which would stop any sneaky, little bankers from trying to manipulate with debt and interest.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The biggest mistake the NWO made was not to understand what the internet was or what it would become.

Its that simple.

Moreover, honestly the NWO has to be the biggest pack of losers ever. Their mishaps and mistakes are everywhere.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
That's the spirit Fox.

as long as we use our knowledge to wake up those around us we won't be alone.

the end will be just the new beginning...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

The best part about all of this, is that their mistakes and greed is becoming common knowledge. I mean, even the media is showing corruption and fear mongering from every direction.

Even the people most oblivious cannot ignore the BLATANT corruption and power grabs in front of them.

Thanks for spreading hope, and awareness.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
They are losing control over us... slowly but surely. However, they are not at their most dangerous yet so keep your eyes open. Tyranny is coming to an end by the grace of God

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

oh i see an et guy here, whats your mod, pro,pub.jay.Nq ?

[edit on 11-5-2009 by tristar]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

As much as I would like to believe what you posted, It is just foolish to think in such a way.

Most of us are in panic now: Bird Flu, Swine Flu, economic collapse, global warming, wars

who do you think is behind this?
people ran to the chemist for their tamiflu just as expected.
people are already thinking this crisis is over because they saw it on MSN as expected.
try and deny global warming and you are treated like a mental patient.
wars and war on terror are all part of the plan. keep you frightened and looking for an end.
Do you honestly think a group of people who have been planning this for generations are suddenly going to just sit back and say "we lost"?

This thread is misleading and dangerous, even if you think they are losing the battle I will remind people
"A wounded animal is the most dangerous when cornered."

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The nwo is losing control over us???
Sorry, but I beg to differ there! If they lost control, then why did all those people in new york city and other places stand in line and take their vaccines like the good little sheep were told to do? And why are the american people still sitting on their asses and not revolting over all these bull# bailouts that are being given away to the rich people? Why are the american people still doing nothing about GM and Chrysler moving their assembly plants out of america? But I bet we still buy those lovely GM and Chrysler cars and trucks when they are sent back here thought, won't we?

If the nwo is losong control, why hasn't Obama brought our sons and daughters home like he "PROMISED" while he was running for all our votes as presidential candidate Obama? We have american families living in tents because they lost their homes, and yet Obama has time and money to throw lavish parties and invite folks like stevie wonder and others to attend and eat many luxurious dishes of food while our neighbors scavenge from garbage cans!

Obama is following his orders, and many of you americans are goinna follow yours when the time comes. As for me, I'll see the rest of you fellow "Patriots" at that nearest FEMA Camp!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
i think the people in charge of theNWO are more powerful than ever right now. they want the world to go down the toilet. they certainly have more control than ever. just because a few free and open minded people like us at ATS are able to discuss these things does not mean the rest of the world is waking up. internet is just as powerful for them as it is us.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
what exactly makes you think theyre losing control?

these people arent stupid
when they do go through with whatever their planning their not going to make it look like it was them. people arent just going to know

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
What exactly are you wanting people to wake up from? They they wake up with stable electricity, running water, instant communication? That they can choose from abundant and myriad things to eat several times a day? That they go to work and actually have to do something in society to reap greater benefits for? That if they get hurt or their kids get hurt they can call an ambulance? And what do you want them to wake up to?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

when i said waking up imeant people learning about the NWO and what it means.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero
[]

[And what do you want them to wake up to?]

A time is coming when, if you don;'t have a microchip in your body, you won't have a job to go to, you won't have hospital care, you won't be allowed to receive your social security, and you won't have access to your bank account. Just last week at my local bank of america, a new policy has began. Now, when receiving cash back from a deposit, you Must show your atm/debit card or drivers license in order to get any cash back from a check you are depositing. The teller told me that due to the "smart" chip that is in both our drivers licenses and atm/debit cards, we are fully 100% identifiable.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
The main reason that they are losing control over us is that they never really understood anything about humanity, or life, or reality as a whole.

Sure, they have their theories, their calculations and formulas, their computations and psychohistory predictions of humanity as quanta.

But that does not mean that is what reality is.

If you know what the hundredth monkey effect is, then you realize why a digital interpretation of humanity is completely fallacious.

Humanity in great numbers can be predicted, and their actions controlled through these predictions, so long as several things remain true.

1. That the Guinea pigs do not realize they are being controlled... this realization fundamentally changes their patterns of behavior and makes them (Apparently) more chaotic than their predictions would allow for.

This diversion from the standard deviation of error eventually grows with each presumptive iteration, until the old predictive formula are predicting things that end up not occurring, and their math completely fails.

2. That the Guinea pigs average intelligence and societal input can be controlled.

Once people begin thinking outside the box, and using their creativity more often than the mass media would allow, then once again the standard deviation of prediction becomes so skewed that absolute control becomes a logistical nightmare.

Once we see the man behind the curtain, we no longer fear the Great and Powerful OZ, because we know that it is merely an illusion, as is his power.

And if we do not FEAR the wizard, then that FEAR is removed from the toolbox of things that they may use to control us.

A great text on this subject can be found in the fiction of Isaac Asimov's Foundation series, most notably, "Foundation and Empire".

Another interesting read on this subject matter would be Frank Herbert's "Dune"

And if humanity ever truely discovers its inherant subconcious telepathic nature, then their control cannot ever continue...

That is what we are seeing now.

"I walk in the Dream that you call reality, IT is more, and less real than you perceive it to be, but perceptions are funny things when contrasted to reality as a whole."

-Edrick

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

["I walk in the Dream that you call reality, IT is more, and less real than you perceive it to be, but perceptions are funny things when contrasted to reality as a whole." ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're walking in our reality that you say is your "dream", then who is your "dreamweaver"? For every action, there is an equal and responsive reaction. Nothing happens without a driving force behind it! Our brains get triggered by something. Spirituallity, meditation, the news, a book, life, a crisis(either around us or in our families), or was it a song you heard on the radio?

How can the nwo be losing control over their guinea pigs as you call us when we continue to obey them every time we eat their pesticide-filled foods, keep vaccinating our kids with contaminated vaccines, continue to allow them to use and kill off our children and grandchildren with their fake wars on terror, continue taking medications that have soo many side-effects that it takes class-action lawsuits to get anything done about it, and keep paying taxes to further line the wallets of our political figures and their handlers that are behind every single devious thing that happens to us?

Who is the driving force behind the nwo? Who is their "wizard"? To not turn this into a religious discussion, the driving force behind the global elite should be pretty easy to see. I mean, with all the secret societies now being exposed, and their satanic rituals now being brought to the forefront, it should be very clear who "their" wizard really is! Is it shear happenstance that those behind the scenes are affiliated with demonic worship for only cosmetical reasonings?

The dream you walk in, is what many who know what's happening, and is called "denial". The world around you doesn't meet your criteria, so you develop your own galaxy and make yourself the center of your own universe. Anything that can't be explained or dealt with in what you perceive to be your rational way of thinking is sent to the garbage bend, so to speak. People have been thinking outside the box for centuries! This is how the telephone, automobile, lightbulb, computers, weaponry for wars, and many other inventions were made possible.

What reality we are now facing is "dealing" with all of what we have created, and this includes taking responsibility for it also. Manipulation has been the biggest weapon mankind has ever had to deal with. And just where did it come from? Once again, religion comes to the forefront because man would not have been in this predicament had the sin in the garden of eden not happened! People call things we do today "human nature", but God calls it "sin". I know the folks that don't believe do not like to hear this kind of stuff, but facts are facts. Think about it for a bit if you will. as long as america kept out the international bankers and their system, there was no corruption at all in the usa back then. But when the bankers got their claws into us, america has been in a steady mode of decline ever since! Also, just as a footnote here, the same elited bankers back then were demonic worshippers we have today, just their children are now running things! Since the bankers have been in america, we have had 10 major wars that the usa has been directly involved in, and I don't know how many other skirmeshes where we have helped out other countries! Now, that's 10 major wars since around 1845!

Prosperity or persecution? What do we call it when we as a nation still might be developing industry wise, but at what price? The lives of our parents and children and grandchildren? Our national sovereignty? Our very souls? Who is the wizard now that has articulated this master plan of exacerbated moral decline and the decaying of our society? Behind every creation there is a creator, and you yourself have said that there is indeed a wizard amongst us! So, who is he, or she?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join