It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing New World Order Propaganda: Whats coming June 2009...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

This video/pictures talk about false flag terrorist attacks in major cities all over the world, how these attacks will be used to create a Union of North America, with the capital based in Denver in Colorado, martial law, concentration camps in America and the start of World War 3.

Source

June is just a month away... is this a dramatization for education purposes or a real plan hidden under the auspices of entertainment?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Is this like what was coming in...

February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009....

etc etc

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just look up "blackjack" and you could read all about this. It was a series run on a British newspaper in the arts and culture section.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I remember reading this online. It is indeed disturbing and bizzare. Was it just pure coincidence that they came up with this?

Or do they know something? I mean this is practically in our faces and still we deny it. I am not saying it is true, but you have to admit it is strange.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
was already disscussed here. but still it is uncertain what is a idea of such a document. strange

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
theres a thread on here that talks all about blackjack comic and the author of it came on the thread, proved it was he.. and then i pelted him with a bunch of questions..

one of which was what year his ficitonal storyline started in.

he said it was 2010 not 2009 ...

so if it actually is predictive programming and he's in on the scoop then don't worry till 2010.

but maybe he wasn't telling the troof rut roh.

-

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Would you happen to have a link for that? There were a few threads about the Blackjack series, I'd love to read what the author said.

thanks.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There were too many referrences to Masons. Anti-masonic message?? I don't buy it. They mention Masons more times then they mention the illuminati. I don't buy it at all.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Its strange if you think fiction is a reality, the more and more I see videos like these, the more I am convinced that someone out there is feeding off scaring the living daylights out of people.

This is going to another one of those threads that has people really paranoid, this isn't really my thing, but I will plea for people not to panic over it, wont stop some worrying, but please don't let the people who make these videos, keep you from enjoying your lives.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
theres a thread on here that talks all about blackjack comic and the author of it came on the thread, proved it was he.. and then i pelted him with a bunch of questions..

one of which was what year his ficitonal storyline started in.

he said it was 2010 not 2009 ...

so if it actually is predictive programming and he's in on the scoop then don't worry till 2010.

but maybe he wasn't telling the troof rut roh.

-

that does coincide with reports of the "North American Union" taking big shape in 2010

it's coming, and i think it will happen within a short time from of each other.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by prevenge

Would you happen to have a link for that? There were a few threads about the Blackjack series, I'd love to read what the author said.

thanks.

here j00 go. www.abovetopsecret.com...

that's his first post in the thread.. "Valente"..
best to start from there.

but reading the whole thread has tons of scrumptious minute observations and factoids.

-

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Is this like what was coming in...

February 2009, March 2009, April 2009, May 2009....

etc etc

You forgot October, November and December of 08.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
that is some creepy stuff to say the least. lets hope that never happens. but if it does........ someones got some explaining to do about that video.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Nice theory. But its just that...a theory. When june comes and goes and nothing happens what then?

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Jester
Nice theory. But its just that...a theory. When june comes and goes and nothing happens what then?

This one obviously didn't read the thread.

-

top topics

join