It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetosphere Watch Thread - Pictures - Latest Information -

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hey, this is my first post on ATS. Here is a lecture by Maurice Cotterell, with lots of good research about solar mechanics and the effects of solar radiation on the human endocrine system:

Google Video Link

Google Video Link

Here's a C2C interview where he talks about how solar cycles influence civilizations:

Solar Cycles and Civilizations pt. 1
pt. 2
pt. 3
pt. 4
pt. 5
pt. 6
pt. 8
pt. 9
pt. 10
pt. 11
pt. 12

Also, here's an interesting message channeled by Tom Kenyon (sound healer, author) from a group called the Hathors, whom according to Kenyon are "a group of interdimensional, intergalactic beings who were connected to ancient Egypt through the Temples of the Goddess Hathor":

The Holon of Ascension

I'd be interested to hear any thoughts on this information.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I never heard about magnetosphere till I read this thread. Its interesting to read. I know it may be little off this topic. something caught my eyes. then, look at similiar photos. How it work in hollow earth with magnetic wave. Just example of photos. Maybe that is hints? I think hollow earth are exist.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by DeafRaz]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by seekerofvisions

thank you for the information and congrats and welcome to ATS - awesome you are here!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thanks, it's good to be here!

livescience.com
The sun kicked up a whopping storm Tuesday and more yesterday, as seen by the orbiting STEREO-B spacecraft. The activity is hidden from our terrestrial view, so scientists are eager for a better look. They think two sunspot regions are involved.

You can see here at the HAARP Ruxgate Magnometer that there's a huge spike around the 11th that continues to be highly active. What I'm interested in finding out is if the heliosphere of the sun and the magnetosphere of the earth are both shrinking, how will the increased intensity of the sun affect schizophrenia rates and instances of ecstatic religious experiences, UFO sightings, and other paranormal phenomena?

[edit on 13-5-2009 by seekerofvisions]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seekerofvisions

The spikes in the magnetometer reading are likely to be noise caused by something near the instrument. Geomagnetic activity caused by solar activity has a very different effect. The current readings cannot really be considered highly active. There are examples of such spikes and what a geomagnetic storm really looks like on a magnetometer, here Examples.

The two areas first revealed by STEREO-B a couple of days ago have rotated into view.

The active region could be a "proto-sunspot"--a sunspot struggling to form, but not quite able to organize its own magnetic fields into a coherent, dark core. Or it could be a "sunspot corpse"--the decaying remains of a farside sunspot turning toward Earth at the end of its short life. Whatever it is, its magnetic polarity identifies it as a member of new Solar Cycle 24--and that makes it a sign of things to come.

spaceweather.com...

Some activity, but not much.

[edit on 5/13/2009 by Phage]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
strange that the breach occured durring a sun spot cycle lull point???

so yes this can occur at any time then !!!!!!!!!!

get ready to short communication and utility stocks.

also at some time i bet the internet gets shut down from this.

yet theres:
we're just lucky and everything works out, the breach never reaccures.

total et contact occurs when satelites are down ,this way the media controllers can be taken care of more easily

Phage seems to sound a tad arrogant and could be misinformed from his source?so it never healed itself ,yet why the cover up if that is true? i guess the cia would figure that when it goes down that vulnerabilites in the all countries defenses . Theres talk of a ww3 with russia of all countries ,yes just when you thought the opposite, they nuke us then . IF true then Cia would be going around saying theres no breach anymore , do not worry.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Pictures over the last couple of hours of the magnet field - it has been in a collapse mode.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06158f7cb334.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa47ffe507bd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8635370930dd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d84900197d5a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cbe5d8839bb0.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f5311d1f368.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Have you check this weeks graph yet?
I think its going to look different.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a informed or expert in this area :Lawrence Joseph is on dreamland, you can listen to what he says on it . I did and he confirms that the breach is still there !!!! (so ignore the disinfo agent here ! ) Lawrence is a scientist who has written for such publications as the New York Times and Salon and, well, he's worried. There are just too many different factors pointed toward significant change to ignore the fact that 2012

www.unknowncountry.com...

bottom line is when the satelites get fried and our power generators/transformers then our economy is effected big time. Also the war scenerio changes , back doors open ,etc etc.

I tried sharing earlier that theres rumor os a ww3 planned for this time. This is why the fed reserve has continue to dilute the us dollar (another story ,which i have facts to back up)

Now, folks anyone who disagrees with this isn't a disinfo agent, yet do not be fooled by some that are either programed by disinfo sources. Yet, its true that nsa and cia do have their (some) tenacles into the internet . Yes, they add junk,sling mud, disinform some of the valid ufo, top secret stuff etc . I can explain what i know on this but i wont. I'm also wondering why John Lear left ATS and why he said what he said about it after he left.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Pictures over the last couple of hours of the magnet field - it has been in a collapse mode.

It looks like everything has returned to normal now. It's sad that the Japanese provide this near real-time data, but NASA updates certain SOHO images every freakin few hours...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
What's up with the non-symmetry that occurs in the field lines sometimes..?

Does anyone know?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

The Japanese site displays output of a computer simulation. It is not a "real" picture of the magnetosphere. It seems that, like any simulation, when there is missing data or the data goes beyond certain parameters (high or low) the simulation goes wonky. Rather than looking only at the representation of magnetic field lines, it can be more informative to look at the other aspects as well (including the actual data used).

The data for the simulation comes from the ACE satellite. www.srl.caltech.edu...

Again, this is not a "picture" of the magnetosphere. SOHO, on the other hand, does provide actual photographs of the Sun, showing sunspot activity and coronal mass ejections among other things.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you very much for the informative reply, but I was aware that I was looking at a simulation based on the ACE output (although I wasn't aware that it was ACE data that was used by the RTMS). Thank you for the link.

Unfortunately, I lack a formal education (I got the boot in the ninth grade and never went back..) so I have difficulty interpreting the units of measure in regards to pressure density.

I'll keep an eye on the ACE satellite data.

I've also noticed a slight increase in frequency and intensity of terrestrial tectonic activity.. I wonder if the increase in recent solar activity is the culprit. I'm off to look for some papers!

[edit on 12-6-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Having a hard time linking this one due to a database issue..

A day to day study of the number of earthquakes worldwide reveals that the arrival to the Earh of high speed solar streams is related to significantly greater probability of earthquake occurrence.

On the relation between solar activity and seismicity
M. N. Gousheval, K. Y. Georgieva’, B. B. Kiro?, D. Atanaso?
‘Institute for Space Research, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
6, Moskovska Str., Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
2Solar-Terrestrial Influences Laboratory, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
Acad. G.Bonchev Str., b1.3, Sofia 1 113, Bulgaria
’Sofia University, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Excellent thread, S&F. It make me think of how the California Govenator thinks replacing printed books with electronic readers or computers is a wonderful idea. It makes sense except that, as previously stated in a past reply, if the Earth's satellites are disrupted by solar wind and magnetosphere disfunction, than everything electronic really wouldn't help the kiddies would it, not to mention the easily unfunctionable digital TV switch.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Field lines are tightening now @ 17:21 EST

how can I source an image directly on this page??

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It seems that we're "in the crosshairs" again! Exciting!

Lots of flux ... If it starts to get stormy and/or cloudy/windy over the next 2-4 hours - please post your observations here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b408d0c4a10.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 17-6-2009 by brokenheadphonez]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

What like the weather?
Its pretty much just started comming down here, looks might thunder maybe soon

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

Thanks Deb for your reply, where are you located?

I think the increased solar flux that enters via the poles pushes super cold air masses towards the equator and into the jetstream, while evaporating more equatorial surface water. Soooo super cold air + warm air = increased frequency and intensity of storms!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
A research paper came out today on Physicsworld.com

A researcher has linked the magnetosphere with the "electric" oceans.

link to article: physicsworld.com...

In a radical rethink of accepted geophysics, new research in the US links variations in the Earth’s magnetic field with the ebb and flow of the world’s oceans. Given the practical importance of these field variations in navigation and atmospheric modeling, the implications of this new research extend far beyond academia.

The origin and mechanism of the Earth’s magnetic field are amongst the biggest unsolved questions in the earth sciences. Most geophysicists agree however that the main component of the field — which defines the magnetic poles — is a dipole generated by the convection of molten iron deep within the Earth’s interior. We know, from studying the way magnetic minerals align in volcanic rocks, that this dipole has flipped its orientation every million years or so throughout Earth history.

Ryskin believes that electric currents induced in dissolved salts — as ocean waters circulate through the Earth’s magnetic field — can generate secondary magnetic fields strong enough to shift the orientation of the original field. Comparing his own calculations with public geophysical data, Ryskin links circulation in the North Atlantic with observed trends in secular variation over Western Europe.

Very interesting article - there is lots more to it, than what is provided above.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join