It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA filled with underground tunnels confirmed [FICTION]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
A retired secret service agent admits to the public about the underground tunnel system at 5:10 in this video:

www.youtube.com...

If you know that there are underground tunnels on a grand scale, then you know that there are underground bases.

Title of thread modified to reflect the reality.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
They built a system of tunnels linking pretty much all military bases together underground, back in the WWII and cold war era. I'm certain that there are tunnels that go under the oceans too.

There are high speed trains in these tunnels. They use mag lev tech, and suck all the air out of the tunnels so that there is no air resistance. The trains can go like 3000+ mph.

The system was designed to haul sensitive cargo from place to place including nukes, and whatever else they didn't want the Russians to see.

Too bad it's all secret.

There are some serious D.U.M.B's here in New Mexico and elsewhere.

I got a Wackenhut security guy to admit to the train system to me one time, lol.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I've thought this for quite some time now.

All the pics and reference on the internet about large tunnel boring machines...they have to go somewhere. And what about all the earth tremors, maybe they're responsible.

Now if we could all just jump up and down together....

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Whats "Wackenhut" and could you specify more on what he said? (Please)

[edit on 5/10/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
hmmm.... you did consider the fact that all the people being (bad) actors, the low quality cable TV production values, dramatic music, etc, etc --you know this is fiction right?

Looks like a low budget gonzo style straight to TV film to me, anyone know what it actually is?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NatureBoy
hmmm.... you did consider the fact that all the people being (bad) actors, the low quality cable TV production values, dramatic music, etc, etc --you know this is fiction right?

Looks like a low budget gonzo style straight to TV film to me, anyone know what it actually is?

I agree, the guy who was blacked out seemed a very poor actor. This just seemed like some low budget sci-fi channel drama to me.

Some other sites concur:

www.alienvideo.net...

You should know however, that even though it plays out as a documentary film, the Brandon Corey Story is entirely fictional. It's entertainment, not to be taken literally.

It was mentioned that nukes are transported in these tunnels, but we also know that nukes are carried on large truck convoys or via regular above ground rail, so this seems inconsistent.

I can quite believe there are tunnels under many towns and cities, as I've seen them in my own town, and also in Paris, but once we start talking about across entire countries, or under oceans, that's a much bigger claim, that i'd prefer to see better evidence for.

[edit on 10/5/2009 by RubberBaron]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by downtown436

Whats "Wackenhut" and could you specify more on what he said? (Please)

Wackenhut is a government private security contractor:
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

George Wackenhut was known as a hard-line right-winger. He built up dossiers on Americans suspected of being Communists or left-leaning "subversives and sympathizers" and sold the information to interested parties. Age of Surveillance by Frank Donner (ISBN 0-394-74771-2) claims the Wackenhut Corporation maintained and updated its files even after the McCarthy hysteria had ebbed, adding the names of antiwar protesters and civil rights demonstrators to its list of "derogatory types." By 1965, Wackenhut was boasting to potential investors that the company maintained files on 2.5 million suspected dissidents - one in 46 American adults then living. In 1966, after acquiring the private files of Karl Barslaag, a former staff member of the House Committee on Un-American Activities, Wackenhut could claim that with more than 4 million names, it had the largest privately held file on suspected dissidents in America. In 1975, after the US Congress investigated companies that had private files, Wackenhut gave its files to the now-defunct anti-Communist Church League of America of Wheaton, Illinois.

Wackenhut's main office featured a pair of chairs shaped like elephants, which he called "Republican chairs," that had real tusks, as well as an autographed photo of Wackenhut shaking hands with George H. W. Bush (whom Wackenhut used to call "that pinko", according to Spy Magazine).

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
if you follow up on the WHERE'S JUDE NOW website...this looks like it is a hoax.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

WOW, that acknowledgment confirms it, I can't believe this hasn't got more attention, I have never heard about it before. I did a thread a year ago on the tunnel system and the VHST, you could tell the guy was scared and reluctant to tell about the tunnels. He is a hero in my book for releasing this information. Although he didn't go into greater detail he created a "start point', as many government informants do. Good post, s and f.

EDIT to add: I wouldn't be so quick to call hoax just yet.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Not surprising to learn that there are a great deal of underground tunnels . Many of these tunnels were built during the 2nd world war .

There are some people that explore and document these such places , but sadly I can't remember the name of this group . Perhaps it was urban explorer ?? Anyway they had this very cool website showing a lot of the places that they have " explored "

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

EDIT to add: I wouldn't be so quick to call hoax just yet.

Just google it, I gave one link earlier, here's another

www.davidicke.com...

While many of you have written to say how much you appreciate this movie, a few have said they were unhappy with the way we at TruthseekerTV chose to market the film. Some of you feel that our marketing was not genuine, that we represented the film as fact when it was and is FICTION based on fact, and portraying the great and courageous work of David Icke.

There's much more on google to indicate this is not a true story.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
very interesting. never heard of it.

I wonder how much money is going to keep those special secret tasks done. this is insane.

S and F for you.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RubberBaron

Yea fiction based on fact. Haven't you ever heard of a docudrama?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by RubberBaron

Yea fiction based on fact. Haven't you ever heard of a docudrama?

Yes, and i've also heard of artistic license, meaning nothing in this film can be taken as of any value.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
They built a system of tunnels linking pretty much all military bases together underground, back in the WWII and cold war era. I'm certain that there are tunnels that go under the oceans too.

There are high speed trains in these tunnels. They use mag lev tech, and suck all the air out of the tunnels so that there is no air resistance. The trains can go like 3000+ mph.

The system was designed to haul sensitive cargo from place to place including nukes, and whatever else they didn't want the Russians to see.

Too bad it's all secret.

3000+ mph?? That's not possible with these folk's technology.

3000+ mph? That sounds like some garbage you would use to explain away some temporal displacement technology, since neither are current technology. Like an underground train that uses temporal displacement to zap you from one place to another.

Not a mag-lev train that is able to travel 3000+ miles per hour by traveling in a vacuum! Where would you even get the amount of energy needed for this from?

Way beyond current technology. If it exists, then it's definitely some kind of alien technology.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The question of whether their are underground tunnels in this country isnt even debatable for me but I would question is how extensive they are.
I suppose its possible to have a tunnel system stretching from the East Coast to the West Coast, not a straight shot but much like the above ground rail system, which spiderwebs across the country.
However, in certain areas earthquakes would be a problem, as well as high water tables, cave structures and unstable ground.

There is one thing that comes to mind though. I never understood why Groom lake employees have to use a special airline to get out there, why not take advantage of this extensive rail system, if it exists?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Now, Im skeptical of this video, but I will say that I do believe there are tunnels and bases. Just not on the huge scale you are stating.

From what I understand tunnel boring machines of that size ( large enough to fit a mag-lev ) take quite a while to drill through the earth and rock. Depending on the type of rock they are drilling through, it can vary greatly.

It's 160 feet in 24 hours for the earlier machines, Faster today. I just couldnt get my internet to go fast enough to find the information.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Americas 14,000 MPH Secret Tunnel System
That might help with some of the debate on rather this is technologically feasible, drilling, energy source, safety, etc...

The thread is over 30 pages but a good read, the first 5 or 6 are detailed but really everything is kinda spread out in there.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Too bad it's all secret.

Too bad it's BS.

Sorry but I've been involved with the moving of nukes in the military and nothing went underground.

Also having been stationed at numerous military bases, there are no underground system that could hold a train that no one would know about.

It would be impossible to hide and I saw no buildings that could house such a system that was off limits to base staff.

And 3000mph, yeah lol.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CityIndian

Yea and what was your security clearance?

I am sure they showed and told you everything

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join