It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA filled with underground tunnels confirmed [FICTION]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The acting in the video is horrible or, "harrable" as Howard Stern would say.
I would beleive that there are complex tunnels underground. But I think everything else is stated in the video is a hoax.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Yea and what was your security clearance?
I am sure they showed and told you everything

You wouldn't need a security clearance to see something they're trying to hide big enough to house exit and entrance points.

If something like that was on a military base, and was off limits, the rumors would be rampant as to what it is.

It would be impossible to hide such a huge complex system. Imagine just the logistics of maintaining and running it. And who is running it? It's not military unless they have a secret school for train driving and maintenance as well.

You've never been in the military have you?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CityIndian

No, and never claimed to be. I will say this though: I want to thank you and everyone else in the service that serves our country (and world) so that I and others can be free.

For that
Thank you!

However I must disagree with you on it would be impossible to hide. There are supposed entrances in the middle of no where all over the country, not to mention entrances in government buildings (ie; White House, Pentagon)

The main station for this is underground and near Loa Alamos, have you ever been there? Even so I guarantee you the only thing that would give it away would be a elevator shaft going straight down a few hundred- thousand feet. Those are the main entrances, just doors and an elevator with high security clearance, to even get there you have to have clearance to the building it is in!

There are a few "hub spots" where cargo and stuff is unloaded, but those are in isolated or unknown (to public and most regular military officials) locations.

[edit on 5/10/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 5/10/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thanx for the thanx you're welcome, but I did it for me.

Point is if you had been, you'd know how silly this is, no offense.

So I thought they were used for transporting nukes around? They transport nukes from the white house and Los Alamos?

They transport 'stuff' to the middle of nowhere? Then what? Where are these middle of nowhere exit and entrance points? Where is all this stuff stored that they take there? Is it then taken somewhere else by trucks? Then there must be a road, and storage, and gas stations. See how silly it starts to sound when you look at the reality of such an operation?

And there is no 'middle of nowhere' in the US. Even if there was, what would be the point? The secret 'stuff' would be seen once it got off loaded from the train, and the secret entrance point wouldn't be so secret anymore. You can't hide trucks loading and off loading. The Russians ain't stupid man.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by CityIndian]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CityIndian

I suggest you read the thread I linked in page one. It will explain everything, without me having to rehash everything I said in those 36 pages.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yeah sorry but I don't feel like reading 36 pages of something I know doesn't exist, except in wild imaginations.

This is your thread and you should be able to sum up how they do it in a few lines.

I don't doubt there maybe tunnels, but not to the extent you want to believe. An operation that sophisticated would be impossible to hide.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
growing up in chicago i used to go to this mall called Ford City. supposedly this mall is right on top of old bunkers and tunnels. i heard it was to be used to shelter civilians during war time in case chicago was ever attacked. half a mile away is a tootsie-roll factory that used to be a weapons factory during WWII. interesting stuff. theres probably underground tunnels and bases all over the damn place.¦)

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

This is a rough map drawn by a source of all the main tunnel systems in the western US. I have yet to get my hands on the other half..

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MoreFunky85

Chicago is rumored to be near a hub for the VHST.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

what is VHST?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

There are high speed trains in these tunnels. They use mag lev tech, and suck all the air out of the tunnels so that there is no air resistance. The trains can go like 3000+ mph. The system was designed to haul sensitive cargo from place to place including nukes, and whatever else they didn't want the Russians to see.

I believe that what you talked about, was rumored to be connected to Camp Hero, in Montauk, Long Island. It was allegedly part of the "Montauk Project", which allegedly involved an underground tunnel with mag-lev transports to other facilities.
source:en.wikipedia.org...

The facility was expanded to as many as twelve levels and several hundred workers. Some reports have the facility extending under the town of Montauk itself and interconnected with vast maglev train tunnel networks to other "Deep Underground Military Bases", also known as "D1 Bases".

I say allegedly because I know for an absolute fact that Camp Hero had no such tunnel. In addition, Camp Hero is now completely abandoned, and never drew enough power for all of the wild things it supposedly contained. This is one conspiracy theory that I can say with certainly had no teeth.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MoreFunky85

Very High Speed Transit ............ Also known as VHSTS (system)

These likely do exist, but I am not going to argue about it since I can offer no proof other than what I was told and what I have researched.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Does anyone have any information on the pictures below? I have seen them around here and there over the years, and in my mind, if they are real, they lend credibility to the possiblity of a huge underground network.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

thanks for the reply jkrog08. ill have to look that up. it sounds really interesting. thanks again.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I remeber a story when I was younger that an old friend of mine told me. Not certain of its truths but it makes you wonder. He said alot of the tunnels underground are from ancient salt mines. there are salt veins that stretch all over this world and salt has been mined since 4000 B.C. Most of the tunnels originate in the Middle east like Pakistan. I'm wanting to research this more, and maybe do a Thread on it. I've also noticed that some military bases are on salt flats.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Interesting photo of the tunnel machine with USAF logos. On the surface one would think it was used for the ICBM silos, but if you owned a machine like that (or several) you certainly wouldn't stop at building silos or only a handful of connecting tunnels. You'd keep building extensive networks as long as you can keep the black budget money coming in.

I know they built several underground facilities and tunnels related to the cold war in the US, such as the congressional retreat in West Virginia connected to Congress by tunnel, but I have a question over these "VHST" networks:

How do they remove the air pressure that would build up in front of a 3,000 or even 14,000 MPH train? It would seem a maglev bullet train, no matter how aerodynamic, at that speed would create a huge pressure wave in front of it. Such lengthy tunnels would also need to have air-handlers along their length accessible to the surface. Any engineers have an opinion on the air-handling requirements of such tunnels?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Those images are of the TBM, or Tunnel Boring Machine. The one on the bottom is rumored to be the nuclear powered version that was used in the seventies to drill for the Dulce Bio-Genetics labs. Notice the USAF personal in the photo. I am not saying for sure thats what it is but thats what my research has shown.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Post

It has been said that a lot of drilling wasn't needed because there were already ancient tunnels in deep caves. It is said that these were created by an advanced ancient race, and also by ETs( but I don't wanna derail the thread).

It is interesting to note that soon after the VHST was proposed by as scientist in the 60's all documentation stops, but yet many government patents were made in the ensuing years and decades, especially in the area of subterranean drilling and nuclear powered TBMs. The magnetic levitation technology was available in the late 60's, as you see now, today it is used in Europe and Asia for their high speed trains, but that is a watered down version. It is also rumored that the advanced EM technology came from ETs, that is what allows the VHST to each speeds i excess of Mach 21.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

There is no pressure in a vacuum. It doesn't matter how fast you go, if it is a perfect vacuum there is neither pressure or sound.

As far as what they do with the air being taken out: The excess air is pumped to certain outflow points, from their it is diverted to numerous other spots.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Again, all these questions can be answered and have been in this thread................www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

this is my 1st post...

I have a 50+ year old friend, says this guy let him into a secret gov't like underground bomb shelter like thing w/ big battery type power sources, heavy sealed doors, food/ water supply and ? if i remember right some space type suits hanging on wall? This is in a very rural area, and I remember thinking,
"Who would get to go down there? gov't important types?, Kept secret so people wouldn't freak out they don't have similar protection in case of disaster?"
This guy's super honest,
any thoughts?

thanks!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join