It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA filled with underground tunnels confirmed [FICTION]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by surething

Hey welcome to ATS on behalf of all members!!

Now could you go into some better detail in your story? You didn't really give me much to analyze there,lol.

PS: So I take it you've been a lurker for a while uh?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

Wow, what a story...has this been debunked? Not the tunnels, I have no doubt that they are real.... But what about the Brendon Corey Story ? Ispent all day watching all 9 videos, between chores.I want to know where that Pyramid building is....it looks like California , but where ? Any ATS'ers from cali ?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
the pyramid building at the end of #6 video has it.....sorry mod, I forgot to put that in my post

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thanks, looking at the other post now.

The vacuum still raises some engineering issues, such as airlocks for the passengers, not to mention the pumps that would be necessary to maintain such an extensive network of tunnels in a state of vacuum.

I still look at Camp Century in Greenland or Cheyenne Mountain / NORAD as a starting point for the US cold war strategy of relying on "hardened" underground bases and tunnels for military reasons, but it's peanuts compared to the scale of tunneling depicted above.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

In a vacume my friend

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Are you talking to me,lol, I dont know cause you didn't use the reply to button.

Oh and if you are reading my thread, forgive the "uncleaness" of it, it was like my first thread!

[edit on 5/10/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yes, my mistake, still learning the ropes here at ATS!

I work in an A&E firm, we've done some seriously large scale projects, some in Africa now - mostly oil field stuff. While I have never looked into the "tunnel" or "underground base" talks, some of the engineering projects I have seen are just mind-boggling. My favorite has to be the salt mines beneath Lake Erie that go on for miles, and involve massive machinery, or the underground diamond mine in Canada that is even more massive. These are commercial ventures funded by private industry. So when I look at past military projects and the cold-war mentality that they needed "hardened" bases to survive nuclear war, I don't dis-believe the possibility of such extensive networks - but the practical side of me asks where are the engineering tell tale signs - which is what I'm getting up to speed on now. You'll have to excuse my ignorance on the topic!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
this is an interesting topic. about 6-8 months ago i read a story here on ats about some guy down south who went into this mining shaft with his 4 wheeler and had a run in with some reptilians. i was telling the story at work to one of my co workers(another ats member) and another co worker(lets call him dave) overheard the conversation and told us this story. it goes like this, dave is an avid hiker, always talking about it at work and even his my space page is all pictures of him hiking. so he was hiking in the hudson valley area( thats were we live) near the ice caverns(pine bush area) and said that there is this huge opening in the side of the mountain and if you enter it and follow the path you eventually end up at this huge metal door that is guarded at all times. he said that to the best of his knowledge it is were the govt keeps records but he said he couldnt confirm that for sure. i dont know i just found it to be a cool story especially since pine bush new york is a huge hot spot for ufo activity. you never really know what is going on if you dont really look for it.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by middleclasssoldier

www.geocities.com...

The base your co-woker referred to is known as a "anthill", basically a base within a hillside or mountain. They usually have large entrances, like what was described. The one you encountered I believe is related to Montauk and Camp Hero. Although I could be mistaken.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Not a problem
I too had to learn the ropes here on ATS!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by middleclasssoldier

www.geocities.com...

The base your co-woker referred to is known as a "anthill", basically a base within a hillside or mountain. They usually have large entrances, like what was described. The one you encountered I believe is related to Montauk and Camp Hero. Although I could be mistaken.

no i think montauk is on the island sorry i mean long island. were upstate a little bit in the hudson valley. im not sure of the exact location but i will ask him tomorrow and post back and even try to find some correspondences on google earth. but yes it does sound like an anthill.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I'll reserve any new comments about underground tunnels for jkrog08's thread, since that is where they belong -

But I will say this much about the video supposedly by a Secret Service agent - looks phony. Anyone can sit in front of a camera and post themselves on Youtube claiming to be anything - Secret Service agent, CIA, NSA, MI6, the beauty for them is that none of these agencies will confirm nor deny your claim or if you ever actually worked for them - although they might come by your home and kill you in your sleep! If he wanted to leak the story of these tunnels and bases he should have video'd them with a hidden camera.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

LOL, how far along are you in it?

I appreciate your courtesy by the way, but I am sure the OP doesn't care if we post here, after all it is all related to the thread topic. It is good to bring back up old subjects, since there is always new observers and members. The older ones get lost in the "ATS Black hole".

But it's cool, where ever you want to post..

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The film looks kind of flaky. Reminds me of a 1950’s B movie for some reason. 3000 MPH. No way. An ungrounded railway. I bet there is, but not at 300 Mph. more like 180 to 220 maybe.

Well, this is interesting. Someone said you would have to hear strange noises, etc. well ,here is a fact. Taos NM has a very strange low frequency hum that can be heard by everyone. No one and I mean no-person has ever found out where this hum comes from. It is a mystery that’s for sure. Taos is not that far from Los Alamos, NM just a stone throw away. Some believe it’s military. Some say the mountains winds. Some even said It’s from underground.

Google Taos NM Hum

Taos NM Hum

have a listen it will give you a migraine if you can hear it.

There is some strange happenings that go on in NM. For instance, not saying when but there was a very small stretch of road being done. The road was less than 300 feet long. It took this crew 3 ½ weeks to re-pave 300 foot stretch of road in the middle of nowhere? It did connect to highway about a mile away. I figured there must be something under the road that there being extra carful of. There is no buildings around or utilities or future development of any kind. No gas lines either. What sparked my attention was how much road equipment there was for 300 feet of highway; yet only 2-3 workers. Then some days, you would see 10-15 workers at the end of the day. Where are they 10 -15 other workers going during the work day. Strange ..

Also a place where I walked my dogs in the desert there are strange noises at night between the hours of 6 pm till 11pm only. It’s like clockwork. Sounds like a jet far off in the distance, Yet low frequency. It’s manmade for sure. I could never find the source of this sound. It drives my dogs nuts, There always sniffing the ground when this happens, looking for something then running full speed off in the distance like they found something. Then the dogs start again. They never find it though. But I know they hear it better than I do. When you see them run it’s always in a straight ¼ mile line back and forth. I don’t walk them there no more it will give you a migraine.

Other place and time you can here what sounds like a fan or vent fans in another section of desert i used to walk them at. At this place the dogs would here the noise then just bolt in that direction. But I never found that sound source either. I dont walk them there anymore either.

One thing for sure there is something under the ground.

That's all I have for now.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here is some more info on the entrances to the DUMB( Deep Underground Military Base) system.

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Also here is a RAND corporation map on what they wanted to do with this technology (on a public scale), so we can assume this is actually what they did do, just adding military points of interest along the way.

Compare that with the map I showed earlier....

Here is a blueprint of the shuttle itself. As you can see this is all very real and was considered a long time ago. The question is rather or not they did it or not, I think they did.

All images linked in OP of source thread!!

[edit on 5/10/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This website explains The Brandon Corey Story.

www.davidicke.com...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

That first image looks definitely photoshopped. You gotta be stupid to not wear hardhats in a mining situation. The second photo looks awesome and I can only guess as to what it is.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

Also a place where I walked my dogs in the desert there are strange noises at night between the hours of 6 pm till 11pm only. It’s like clockwork. Sounds like a jet far off in the distance, Yet low frequency. It’s manmade for sure. I could never find the source of this sound. It drives my dogs nuts, There always sniffing the ground when this happens, looking for something then running full speed off in the distance like they found something. Then the dogs start again. They never find it though. But I know they hear it better than I do. When you see them run it’s always in a straight ¼ mile line back and forth. I don’t walk them there no more it will give you a migraine.

Other place and time you can here what sounds like a fan or vent fans in another section of desert i used to walk them at. At this place the dogs would here the noise then just bolt in that direction. But I never found that sound source either. I dont walk them there anymore either.

Thats why I like this topic so much! There is so much evidence, it is nearly impossible to deny that something strange is going on underground in the regions of question (hubs of VHST). The "HUM", as it is called is common, also in Dulce, it is rumored to be the extreme EM energy source. The vents and fans are the exit vents for the air being taken out of the tube. All you have to do is connect the dots! You just added to the overwhelming evidence for the VHST's existence.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

This is an interesting map . Every single point on that map is Military-National Labs. Wow cool map. Except for Carlsbad NM. Lots of large, very large cave and caverns’ there. Most sections are closed to the public. There was a group of renegade cave explorers that were lost in an uncharted cave. Guess who they sent to look for them after 1 day missing . The military. They were not suppose to be where they were found. You would think the parks department would look for them, not in this case. They were flow out by helicopter to someplace else. I’m sure it was not to meet there families in wait.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

Yea, there is obvious connections in this theory. It is unfortunate some won't even listen to the evidence. I mean why would they send the military???

I have read numerous reports of hikers going places in the wild they don't belong and never come back. I am not talking of animal attacks or hypothermia either!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join