It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones exposed on his own show (a violent psychopath?)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
When you hear what Alex Jones says at the end of this clip, you will be shocked and lose all respect for him.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Seems to me that this man is trying to deliberately stir up as much trouble and civil unrest for the u.s. citizens as he can. Why has he not been taken off the radio? I'm pretty sure if we looked at who is signing his paychecks, we would have our answer.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

[edit on 10-5-2009 by depth om]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If they are now arresting people for having bumper stickers that have the virginia state moto (dont tread on me), why is this goon allowed to say some of the things he does on his radio show and NOT get arrested. Seriously. He is an anti government extremest, yet some dude in a truck gets pulled and arrested for a bumper sticker. All I am saying is that this is stiking me as a bit odd.

+10 more 
posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't have a clue if Alex Jones has ties to the NWO. What I think is that Alex saw the insanity of the world. I think he did his best to keep it together, but ended up selling out to his celebrity status and love of influence.

There's no doubt in my mind Alex gets off on scaring people. I don't know if he's aware of his addiction, but it's there. He's a fear-monger.

What we fight against, we become. Alex, wanting to fight tyranny and dictatorship, has himself become a tyrant and dictator-wanna-be.

The way out, is in. Stop feeding the negativity. Gain your own inner-sight. Learn how to discern truth from fallacy, and be your own leader.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

That is the most intelligent post that I've read all morning. Thank you.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Why is Alex so pissed at this guy I don,t understand what did this guy say was he like some sort of prank caller!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
cut the parts out that you dont want the people to hear and put in aj getting upset with the rest! Never mind how right on he has been over 80 percent of the time. tired of defending him, but will this last time as this evidence that you prove has as much validity to it as your wife getting upset with you! again cut why your wife is upset with you out of the tape, and put in here screaming, yelling and nagging voice on the audio. think my son could do a better job at disinfo than you and the other 3 did on this quackmeyer!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Alex knows the guy from past! - He just continue where last talk ended - if you take this apart from last phones with "this punk" - we cant know what is going behind these talks.

They have common history - and in the end - they make dates to NY. Just a bad joke in my ears - that no one understands but them.

About Arabs in media --- long shot... To balance the influence, there has to be some Arab money in business too, but in which scale? Who knows.

Hundred time I have heard the Z-word from Alex - something what Texas man is not safe to say - and we the listeners knows what is this NWO "elite" - he is learning us to see.

Elite is the word - and we all know whats its full of.

"Z..elite...st" - Dont you get it? Even in ATS you get lots of foes, just by accusing Zionist from rasist politics - think about public broadcast in Houston Texas ??? ... Someone propably comes, and shoot you next day.

"Dead Alex is no use to no-one"

Keep up the good work, Alex!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WonkoTheSane
reply to post by unityemissions

That is the most intelligent post that I've read all morning. Thank you.

If psychobabble is intelligent then yes. This could have been quoted straight from Blavatsky and her theosophy claptrap. Don’t fight against evil whatever you do!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As to Jones, I don’t think that this edited sound bite proves anything, but I am highly suspicious of him. I listen to him for the good info he has, but I’m wary of the poison pill he brings along with it.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

I was just wondering if you could define psychobabble?

I had also thought that was an intelligently presented post and to have the words written off as psychobabble made me want to look deeper into what people use that term to describe.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I can say with all probability that Alex Jones is part of a disinformation network by some group somewhere. As stated earlier if people get pulled over and detained for "Don't tread on me" bumper sticker, than this guy Alex Jones is being protected somehow some way.

If it were my guess, is that Alex was pure at first and really believed his stuff, than some group got control of him and his show, now he is deliberately BAITING people. Go to his website , listen to his shows. Then ask yourself, is he BAITING people????

Once baited and hooked, you are put on the list.

Once on the list, you can never get off of it. And your family will be on the list as well.

Whatever the motifs of alex jones, ask yourself, Am I Being Baited For A Government Black List.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by resistor

You missed the point, my friend. I'm not saying not to conquer evil. I'm just saying, it comes from within. We allow it in ourselves by focusing on it externally. Alex Jones is definitely projecting his own internal evil.

The term psychobabble is cop-out. If you don't want to take my words with an open perspective, please don't judge them.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Another thread started by AJ haters.

Alex Jones does get upset sometimes...

Isn't that natural?

If Alex Jones didn't get upset sometimes he wouldn't be AJ. Of course I am aware that AJ can be nutty sometimes but yeah, he can give you good info.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a fear monger to me. I don't know if he does it on purpose or not, but it usually ruins my day to read his website. So I don't.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

Well do you expect him to be all positive and stuff?

He doesn't sugar code the news and that's what I like about him.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It is not hard to obtain a cointelpro type of control over any figure that is public like Alex Jones. It is inevitable that there is outside influence, electronic mind control, and counter intelligence operations going actively against Alex Jones and anyone who hangs out with him or calls in or what have you, likely anyone receiving mail from him is put on a list. Sign up for this site and you are likely also on a list and have any number of spy agencies sharing every kind of info on you readily.

These type of boards are data mined very deeply and cointelpro influenced and monitored.

The thing is with Alex is he has been barking up this tree for so long barking is not enough and he has slowly become more of a shock jock than a straight truth teller. I of course am aware of him since at least the mid eighties from Austin Access channel broadcast he would do.

His material has always been a serious effort on his part to back up with facts as much as he can but that does not prevent him from becoming emotional about what he is talking about and giving his conclusions which are not always right or rational.

When you are staring evil in the face every day and shouting down the devil at the top of your lungs there is no way to make it sound sane at the same time.

Alex like I think a lot of us are concerned that the final solution is always on the table. Governments have and will likely again do holocaust against their own or some minority within their community again as they have for human history.

The institutionalization of the right to use force against the people is what the government really is about so it attracts the worst people and we should rightly fear and be concerned that those folks just might kill a lot of us like with things like War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death.

It is cyclic. When an empire runs up its debts too high it can and often does begin human sacrifice and enslavement. Debt slavery is not one bit different than other forms of slavery especially if you are born into it like our children's children will be if we do not abandoned Statism before it bankrupts us all and causes our destruction in order to duck their responsibility.

Like the timing of this designer manbirdpig plague that is being spread just as the financial melt down will bankrupt the treasury and make a hundred million retirees have no means within about 10 years time.

If you go around eating of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil as much as Alex has you are going to end up burned by the flame of that knowledge. It ends up making anyone a bit crazy who eats too much of it.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
As much a fan of Alex and his show as I am, it makes my lunch hour a real treat but...I cannot help but have some reservations about anyone who is telling me they are a good holy Christian all the time, fighting Satan for me and then I have to hear him threaten people with violence all the time on his show. This screaming of "^$&# you!!!" takes the cake. What a charmer. Way to win 'em over, alex!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
All I have to hear are three words - three little words - and I can flip almost as bad as Alex.

What are they?

Constitutional Free Zone.

And what really floooooors me?

The all the wing-nuts out there who would rather point the finger at someone like Alex - but probably just roll over and go back to sleep when they hear *C.F.Z*...

peace

[edit on 10-5-2009 by silo13]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I wonder who does sign his pay checks? I think he has an independent radio show.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join