It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones exposed on his own show (a violent psychopath?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by scoopyjon
Why is Alex so pissed at this guy I don,t understand what did this guy say was he like some sort of prank caller!

Try this: After so many years of fighting against corporatism, control, evil, exposing everything possible that we hear from him, being bashed, ridiculed, attacked, laughed at, (the list goes on forever) can't somebody lose it? I mean, c'mon you guys, playing poker on Facebook make someone lose control and start insulting and bashing somebody else. He's is a human being and like the rest of us has the right to explode once in a while. Personally I don't share his hysterical way of expression but at the same time he has the microphone and not me. Do i listen to him and do I read his news? Hell yeah, big time and all the time. If the reality is what he describes then would have made it different if I weren't to listen to him and kept thinking that everything is love, peace, progress...blah blah blah... does that change the reality? Wouldn't we be lying to our selfs? I'd rather go for e terrible end than for a endless terror...

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Telos]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I would hope like me that the majority of your 'AJ haters' started out as fans of his. And only later after years of personal research came to see him for what he was.

Many alternative researchers or whistleblowers repeat this mantra and I believe it should always be at the forefront of the mind of anyone here at ATS.

'Don't believe me, do your own research."

(Bill Cooper, Jordan Maxwell, Alex Collier, David Icke)

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WonkoTheSane
Seems to me that this man is trying to deliberately stir up as much trouble and civil unrest for the u.s. citizens as he can. Why has he not been taken off the radio? I'm pretty sure if we looked at who is signing his paychecks, we would have our answer.

He already got suspended on youtube. And he had a large fan base there ...

I've always liked his work, he raised a lot of people's awareness on some issues like the 9/11 truth and the NWO, but then again, that's all i liked, his work, Alex Jone's work, not Alex Jones the person, i've always disliked him as a person, mainly because he si dumb, arrogant, nationalist, racist as well, and very dividing. The moment i started disliking him to the point i actually hate him was when he had an interview with Peter Joseph (creator of Zeitgeist movies) and he seriously mistreated the guy on his show and was acting like a silly, angered, 5 year old kid. Grow the # up Alex Jones, the entire world laughs at you!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tatersalad
cut the parts out that you dont want the people to hear and put in aj getting upset with the rest! Never mind how right on he has been over 80 percent of the time. tired of defending him, but will this last time as this evidence that you prove has as much validity to it as your wife getting upset with you! again cut why your wife is upset with you out of the tape, and put in here screaming, yelling and nagging voice on the audio. think my son could do a better job at disinfo than you and the other 3 did on this quackmeyer!

I actually have watched the whole video, and other videos where he acts like a #ing idiot, its a proof enough for me that he is a total fruitcake ...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LyricusMagna
The moment i started disliking him to the point i actually hate him was when he had an interview with Peter Joseph (creator of Zeitgeist movies) and he seriously mistreated the guy on his show and was acting like a silly, angered, 5 year old kid.

Agreed, the way he treated Peter Joseph was absolutely uncalled for. Also Noam Chomsky, Jeff Rense, the prothink.org guy, etc etc.

He really needs to work on his professionalism, to put it really mildly

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Another thread-joke on AJ, congrats!

AJ still works in a radio - that fact speaks it ALL. Just do a 10 min google on fired journalists and you might get something; namely how for two misrepresented words you may find yourself doing the mop (if you'r lucky) for the rest of your life..

And you know what? Regardless of what AJ preaches and promotes and gives out, even if gained access to A51 and then revealed everything - it won't matter a f* # for the "critical majority". The situation in NA is hopeless.

His message gets to whomever is supposed to for whatever subversive reason.

No offense everyone, but this place (ATS) is utterly changing its face. A bad luck perhaps?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fisk

You know what, in some ways I really respect AJ. He has the #1 radio show, he has put out many excellent documentaries, he has probably done more than anyone else to try to wake people up to all the corruption in the US and the world.

But he also brings a lot of this criticism on himself. When he interrupts people constantly, when he starts ranting and screaming like a lunatic, when he starts screaming and swearing at people and threatening to kill people - he is just shooting himself in the foot. Surely you can see that?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
reply to post by Miraj

He doesn't sugar code the news and that's what I like about him.

I think the term you're looking for is "sugar-coat" .. that's what's commonly used in that context, Frank. Just FYI. however "sugar-code" is an interesting idea.. goes right along with DNA and the sugar components.

AJ insults the integrity of the concept of Lucifer way too much with baseless over exaggerated misinterpreted dogmatic fanatic christian paranoia.

the funny thing is...

I started listening.. long tie ago..and the guests like jordan maxwell and michael tsarion in their fearful rants.. elucidated so much to me...

but i didn't take it in the common "oh noes how scary" response.
I took it in the ... "wow I want to know more, this is awesome" reaction.

and because of their information, I've discovered so much about occult, masonic symbology, mysticism, gonsticism, greek/roman pagan symbology, the true actuality of consicousness...and the ALL

so thanks AJ, for letting me be awakened to such information .. in the exact opposite direction you'd have wished it would have taken

thank god i wasn't completely brainwashed in my youth by lowbrow christian misinterpretation of life the universe and everything.

nowadays if I want something to put on in the background, I listen to his show to check out what's happening in the 'underground reporting' areas of the world.. but when that over-bearing-animalistic unevolved primitive creature busts out of him like Smeagol.. gotta turn it off. it's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me now.

sure.. the "evil" he reports about "will be avenged" .. etc.. all in due time... according to history's scripting.

but "evil" is relative.

So start with the "evil" in your own heart Alex.. the "satanic" aspects of your own primal animal that's obviously out of control.

but wait.. ultimate self-responsibility is a foreign concept when you're deluded yourself into being a martyr /savior in your own mind.

-

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

star for you! i couldnt agree less. while there is some truth to the nwo/martial law stuff, this guy seems like he takes it to extremes and became the thing that he hates.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
WOW! thats good ole alex for ya. hearing that is really disapointing but not surprising. See Alex cant have a civil debate with someone who disagrees with him because he cant back himself up. whatever he say goes. thats tyrany.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well i would not freak out about NWO,WHO,ILLUMINATI and everything else. If there is a conspiracy then i guess someone needs to kick some nwo ass here.

You will understand when you view my image bellow.

forum.alsacreations.com...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm really shocked ... no not really ... If you heard evil, faught evil, talked anti-evil... year after year ... well if he did crack ... which is a very possible ... he is only human after all ...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I thought he was talking to Rahm Emanuel.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Whatever Alex Jones true intentions are, as an existing radio show host who unlike Bill Cooper is still live on the air despite his so called anti-NWO stance, has anyone gone to prothink.org to see who this guy is who called Alex Jones?

Prothink.org blames all jews for the ruling elite, making it sound like all the jews are rich elite, and persecution against the Jews for racist or religious reasons is a lie.

That's like us blaming all catholics for what they did in the past. This guy is sick, so Alex Jones has every reason to curse at him on the air. Of course I would do it in a more humane manner, but everyone knows that Alex Jones loves getting carried away in expressing his anger and frustration.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Anybody who claims Arabs control Hollywood is either out of touch with reality or deliberately spreading disinformation.

The Jews always have and always will control Hollywood. I have no problem with that, and more power to them. Ask anyone in "the business" and it's a known fact. Look at all the big Hollywood producers/directors. Most of them are Jewish.

I'm pretty sure the Jews don't want nor do they need Arab money to keep Hollywood going. Why do you think Spielberg is doing business with India?

[edit on 12-5-2009 by harrytuttle]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullhorn
reply to post by MajorDisaster

I honestly never heard of prothink.org before, but it only took two minutes of checking it out to see what their game is. I have yet to find a post on that site which does not contain Jew-bashing at its finest. Do you really deem these guys a credible source of information?

ummm just looked? more like two seconds?

don't look ... i don't want to add to their visitor count. answer to the jewish question? WTF! NAZIS!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by fisk

His message gets to whomever is supposed to for whatever subversive reason.

What is his message exactly? When I listen, I hear anger and talk of stocking up on goods and getting guns. He is trying to incite the public to be outraged enough to fight back. Unfortunately, stocking up on water filters and canned goods and guns is NOT the way to fix the country. He wants people to go be violent and hurt people. That is the message that I get from him. What message is everyone else getting?

Even more important than that, how long has he been on the radio telling us we need to prepare for martial law or the breakdown of our government or whatever else he wants you to prepare for. If I preach that the world is ending all of my life, how many years do I have to say it without it happening before AJ fans would start to doubt me?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Anybody who claims Arabs control Hollywood is either out of touch with reality or deliberately spreading disinformation.

The Jews always have and always will control Hollywood. I have no problem with that, and more power to them. Ask anyone in "the business" and it's a known fact. Look at all the big Hollywood producers/directors. Most of them are Jewish.

I'm pretty sure the Jews don't want nor do they need Arab money to keep Hollywood going. Why do you think Spielberg is doing business with India?

[edit on 12-5-2009 by harrytuttle]

Well, it depends on what you define as control. Yeah, the whole academy is Jewish but the money comes mostly from Saudi Investors.
Some might say: "Who has the money, has the power" There was even a nice movie about it where they dropped this line....

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Do you know why AJs eyes are so brown? William Cooper was one of the first late great conspiracy nuts who figured out Al years ago when he first appeared on the shortwave scence, before the net, with a large amount of financial backing. Cooper was the guru of the first bunch of militant wingnuts, and was murdered by the police. Jones is still alive. When he first started to expose Alex, his radio transmissions were jammed so few people could hear. Alex loved fearmongering and said we were being invaded on the night of Y2K, nuclear reactors were down and panic was ensuing. Cooper knew how dangerous this kind of transmission was to the extreme right, and protested on his show. On the night of Y2K, Alex had the wingnuts in complete fear and ready for martial law. Just the people you want to panic, the armed right-wing extremist Christian militias of the south who are certain of a takeover by the NWO. If Alex had been successfull, it is possible that martial law could have been implemented. Which side is he on?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-5-2009 by the_eighth_tower]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by the_eighth_tower

Awesome post!

That is the biggest clue that the man is a shill. He has been screaming that the end is coming for over a decade. He was wrong many many many many times. At least, I never saw the end, maybe I missed it. The very fact that while he is trying to scare everyone, he is telling them to get armed and then he goes back to reminding us what a good Christian he is. The man is trying to get half of America to take up arms against the other half. All to sell some F*$#ing Berkey water filters and gold.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join