It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones exposed on his own show (a violent psychopath?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by parrallel

Well said !!!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I have listened to Alex off and on for some time now but lately I just don't have the interest based on his rants , it seems very distasteful and does more to discredit the very cause that he claims to be fighting for .

As mentioned earlier , and correctly so , he claims to have all of these documents yet the ones making the grandest of claims are never produced .

He will also ask his staff to " pull up " a document while on a rant , yet the story or document is never produced .

Does he offer some truths ? Sure , but is that enough to make one believe that all of his claims are accurate , not by a long shot .

Do you ever get the feeling that Alex is one rant away from causing some of his regular guests to turn there back on him ?

Do you ever get the feeling that he is one rant away from not being invited back to coast to coast ? George from C2C has already spoke to him about such rants and one can't help but wonder how long it will be until Alex shoots himself in the foot .

I can't understand why he goes off like he does as it does him no good and only goes to discredit himself . Kinda like the time he blew up on the female reporter when he followed her around yelling at her in a very threatening manor .

Given that Alex is no fool how can he not see what he is doing when he conducts himself in this fashion ?

Could it be that he is simply nothing more then an evangelist for the " truth movement " ? God knows he mentions his need for money almost as often as a T.V evangelist does .

Edit to add .. The only reason I mention C2C is because Alex has said publicly that he owes a lot of his growth to the C2C show and more precisely to George .

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Max_TO]

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

This video shows nothing. It even sounds doctored in a lot of parts. Even if it is not doctored this proves nothing. So alex got upset. We all get upset, at least alex is getting off his ass and doing something. I also say thank god for people like alex jones because i know most of you on here dont have the gonads to even attempt half of the stuff alex does. Alex is a gold mine of information and i would challenge any of you to call in and debate alex jones. Hell ive called in and talked to the guy, they dont screen their calls and thats more than you can say for the 99% of all media like alexs.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
As I said in another post about good old AJ...

Not a psychopath...just a douche

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Man Alex Jones has lost it. I don't like Zionism but I am a student of Kabbalah. I don't like the way Mr. Jones throws the name Jew around. I sort of liked him 2years ago my opinion of him now is he is a liability to the movement against the NWO. Just AM Radio static...noise. I for one will go the other way when I see him coming he's a bust!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

"Mr. Jones throws the name Jew around. "

What, what a crappy reason not to listen to him..., the fact that he is even there to help us out is amazing but for someone like youself to have a problem with it... :|

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I've never heard of Alex Jones in my life. But after listening to him for a few minutes in the OP's clip, he doesn't sound like anyone I would care to listen to. I can take the f-word and calling his caller a punk - no problem there - but he lost me with the paranoia in the beginning. I know - I'm basing my opinion off a few minutes - but I'm allowed my first impression as much as the next guy. Didn't impress me at all.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I don't know why AJ is upset at this guy and I don't care.
No matter what happened between these two people, such a low class reaction is never justified, especially when you are a public figure and live on your own show.

All this proves is what a low class, low key, redneck he is....

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Alex jones was spouting off about the "amero" a while back

some people will listen to anything that gets their heart beat a pumpin!!!

hes no different from the pyramid scheme sales man, gets you all worked up, and then bammmmmmmm your screwed.

Ive heard the word sheeple around here before, i now know what they are!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This prothink.org guy probably had something up on his website about how Alex Jones' wife is Jewish, and AJ potentially being a Zionist shill.

Jeff Rense got a death threat from Alex for the same thing

It's all so stupid though. Obviously, not all Jews are Zionists, and not all Zionists are Jews. AJ should be able to just say, "yeah that's true, my wife is Jewish. So what?". Why get all riled up about it and start swearing and threatening people?

Unless.... prothink.org and Jeff Rense are on to something....?

What do you say, Alex?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I use to listen to his shows allll the time, untill i seen him lie about bill cooper

Then he lost all my respect

He is a lying git

and for that i can not trust a word that comes out of his mouth

[edit on 11-5-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

I don’t know why I’m doing this - far too early in the morning to deal with trolls - buthere goes.

That is pretty presumptuous given that no one brought CFZ until you.

Of course I brought it up. *Duh* Its called an example, as I stated.
An example of something that makes me FUME and begins tirades.
Presumptuous? LOL

You say you can toss all of the morals you claim to tout out the windo at the utterance of a few words

That is just ridiculous to no end.
I said I can fume and go on a tirade and scream and yell.
If you want to compare that to *tossing out all my morals* - then go for it.
Nothing like grandstanding, lol.

(morals) that you *claim to tout*

Show me one moral I *touted*? NO wait, on the other hand don’t, I’m not willing to waste any more of my time feeding trolls. My limit is once a day and that’s one time too many.

that anyone who points a finger at Alex probably ignores?

Yes. At the risk of pigeon-holing the OP I find the majority of people who complain about others don’t do a damn thing to actively change anything. Big mouth = no action.

Is it too much to ask for a Christian that just turns the other cheek anymore?

I’ve no idea what this is supposed to mean - in reference to Americans standing up and saying *NO!* to the fascist tyranny that’s swarming the country.

You want Christians to continue to *turn the other cheek*? (That this comes from someone who uses the ATS name *Evil Incarnate* just bust me up. That was my rotfl for the day).

It seems to me far too many Christians have been turning their cheeks far too long in the USA as it is.

Thanks, that was amusing.

peace

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

I honestly never heard of prothink.org before, but it only took two minutes of checking it out to see what their game is. I have yet to find a post on that site which does not contain Jew-bashing at its finest. Do you really deem these guys a credible source of information?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Whenever I see a post viciously attacking Alex Jones, it always mentions Bill Cooper at some point. I'm not talking about a fair criticism of the man, I mean flat out ad hominem and hatred filled rhetoric.

It's been over 10 years, when will this pointless feud end? Regardless of who wins, we all lose for having to suffer through these annoying posts.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Viral]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
i dont know what the previous history between the caller and AJ are but,I take it that AJ is very,very passionate of what he does..And to be tricked by an ''advasary'' on his own show he let his emotions go..

I would do the same if some had done that to me..And for some here bitching and moaning about the tyraid,ya better look in the mirror,I'm sure you get pissed just the same..every one does and thats a fact..its life..

just cause you can use it as a bullit in your agenda gun,ya can..

What now its not PC to tell some one F you?? give me a break, if we used this video to judge a violent phyco path,98% of the world would be locked up...GET REAL FOLKS

And for the record,i don't frequent AJ at all..I'll listen to him on ocasion,as i listened to his special swine flu saturday night show..And mainly i cuz I like his voice..
..lol

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Redpillblues]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Just spat this out out over my tasty hifi setup and you can hear multiple edits and repeats of words. Sorry but gotta hear the original source to really make a call.

Smear campaign perhaps? Did prothink prank/tick him off at some stage maybe, hence the supposed reaction...?

edit: and yes he discuss all day about broad Zionist influences on every day life or Benjamin Freedman and co, but then no one would want to sponsor his show because that would be [whine voice] 'antee shemitic' [/whine]. The right to free speech covers this in USA, hence why Hal Turner has gone on about that for years, sans sponsors - relying on user funding..

[edit on 11/5/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
All whistle blowers have been discredited, ridiculed, defamed...It is part of the game!

Personally I find AJ levels the playing field, when it comes to the narrow minded loud mouth all entitled American ignorant red neck.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
That guy is a nutter. lol

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullhorn
I honestly never heard of prothink.org before, but it only took two minutes of checking it out to see what their game is. I have yet to find a post on that site which does not contain Jew-bashing at its finest. Do you really deem these guys a credible source of information?

Well, to clarify, I see nothing wrong with Judaism, the religion. It just happens that many of the so-called "Zionists" are also Jews. It's very unfortunate that the two terms have become so conflated that people can't talk about Zionism without being accused of being anti-semitic and all that.

But, yeah I see what you mean about prothink.org. The "Jew-bashing" on there is pretty blatant.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join