It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli "Death to Arabs" Facebook Group

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There are a HELL OF A LOT of racist groups on facebook.
Why single out one group started by Israelis?

The reason the anti-Israeli/Jewish ones get shut down promptly, is because they, Israelis/Jews do something about it. They inundate Facebook, YouTube, MySpace, whatever else, with complaints until something is done.

Let's be honest though now, this has very little to do about racism and intolerance, and everything to do with yet another anti-Jew/Israeli racist who is misguided thinking he is fighting some NWO zionist pigs on Facebook.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

Can you please point out those "rasist groups" you mention... With hundreds of joined people?

Rasism in Israel is very terrible movement which is raising very fast - we see the outcome of very brutal thinking from Israeli citizens at the time of Gaza op, and outcomes are really scaring - what will be the results of this warmongering regime - if peoples doesnt take this issue to table, now?

We should support wise opposition inside Israel, and demand internationally peaceful solututions to problems, which are rapidly growing toward next world war.

Facebook is a mirror to peoples minds - and what we see there is not beutiful outcome - it tells us from great challenge.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Take some time in listening, its 60mins but im sure you will find it interesting

mitworld.mit.edu...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Link

Link

Link

Anybody can make hate groups. We all know that every society has a variety of people all with different opinions. What we have here is a few people that obviously are speaking out in the wrong manner.

I am sure this is one of those sites that is going to be closed down by facebook eventually. This is not a should be MSM story it's just something that needs to be deleted and the members need to be warned.

I thought it was interesting how the article said it was odd that these people were joining this group letting their names and faces be known as if it was acceptable. I would think that the more Israel is "unjustifiably" hated against the more the fire is fueled with these types of groups. I say unjustifiably hated against because there are those who take these verbal comments against Israel as unjustified statements of hate against Israel. When you are already hated what can you do but gather like minded people and speak out. "Death to Arabs" is a foolish and irresponsible way to speak out but I guess they feel as if this message is not going to make people hate them any more than they already do.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Facebook and Israel...

Facebook founder's roommate recounts creation of Internet giant

Arie Hasit, 26, witnessed the birth of Facebook. He shared the same apartment as Mark Zuckerberg, the site's founder, joined the same college fraternity, and witnessed first-hand the company's initial climb from a dormitory start-up to a dominant mega-monstrosity on the Web.

Hasit grew up in Philadelphia. Since he was young, he dreamed of immigrating to Israel, which he did two years ago. Today he is serving in the Israel Defense Forces Spokespersons Unit. He chose to enlist for a year-and-a-half rather than the six months which are required of new immigrants in his age bracket. Israel is not foreign to him.

"Every summer I was in Jewish summer camp in the U.S. From time to time I would visit Israel."

www.haaretz.com...

- "What Mossad, never heard of it--- - In Harward... No, no, no... Aah, you mean those guys - our funders? Oh, was they from Mossad?"

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is a prime example of why we will never have peace in that area of the world. Just as we have Arab extremist we have Isreali extremists, Christian, etc etc etc.

Extremism in any form is dangerous. Thats the real enemy IMHO

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Vary misleading. With that article are you attempting to make a connection between facebook and Israel which would be the reason this group is not yet banned? If so then you are basically making the connection that you believe everyone from Israeli secretly wishes "Death to Arabs". This kind of explains the anti Israel vibe going on around here.

Surely like other hate groups on facebook when enough people complain they will look into the matter and delete the group. I am not an expert on the facebook user policy but I would think they could find enough of a reason to ban the group.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Have even gone to that FaceBook page? Its run by Palastinians. Here is a quote right from their discussion board:

wt truth !! about wt ? ?
you will ask me that !!

the truth of being f**ked by our ppl !! the arabs !! they have forgotten when they have lost Palestine in 6 days to Israel !!
made you forget wt is Palestine !!

more is coming !! ..... !!
www.facebook.com...#/topic.php?uid=13514214939&topic=4689

I cleaned up the profanity. Also, this group has 13 members, not hundres, and if you look at their names, they are mostly arabs.

Really, get a grip Israel hater.

Furthermore, even if the were a bunch of misguided Israeli's, I would say that they are being racist. If you hate Arabs simply because of their ethnic background you are a racist. There are Jewish racist, Arab racists, American racists, French racists. Racism is bad.

But you should get your facts strait before you post this anti-Israel propaganda Mr. Ahmadinejad, oops, I mean JanusFIN.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by finemanm]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Oh, I found a nice website on Facebook. Its called Arabs for Israel.

www.facebook.com...

This is what they stand for:

If you are an Arab and support Israel, this group is for you. It's time to break the streotype that all arabs hate Israel, because this is not true. It's time for us Arabs to make peace with Israel and at the same time take advantage of Israel being so close to Arab countries. Israel has the highest GNP in middle east and is the only democracy in the Middle East. If we recognize Israel, chances are that Israel will invest in the middle east and all Arab's countries economies will improve, don't get me wrong Arabs, Israel has allready said it wants to make HABIBIS (friends) with Arab nations, we just got to recognize it. In conclusion I just wanna say, terrorism does not reslove nothing, it just brings more death by Israel having to retaliate and as a result killing the bad guys and sometimes the good guys. Islam, Judaism and Christianity used to be one, we are all brothers (Bratan), so why are we killing each other????

JanusFIN, maybe you should join them and re-think your world views.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am stunned! A group of Jews that hate Arabs?

After all the scores of Arab Muslim groups designed to destroy Israel, and kill Jews as their teachers instruct? Hamas? Hizballah? And such nice boys.

This is really stunning.

I am shocked.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Is it me or is there a whole lot of anti Israel , antisemitism going on, on ATS. Im really disturbed by this, for all these people who deny ignorance, it seems to be that this type of rhetoric would be a non issue.

What happened to tolerance, what happened to getting the facts straight? Im very very disappointed in the amount of stuff coming out against the jewish people and Israel thats being posted, without people checking the facts, it makes me worried for this website.

FYI im not jewish, im protestant, and even at that im more of a spiritualist.

The hate has to stop.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFwife
Last time I checked there were no Jews running around sawing ppl's head off ,flying planes into buildings ,killing American Soldiers ...I mean I don't know how you can even compare

flying planes into buildings? I hope you are not coming out with the 911 official report theory? Arabs .... yeah sure.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Oh I need a reality slap

Funny stuff on this site

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
There are racists and extremists in every culture and religion. Israel is no exception unfortunately. Facebook should remove all hate group in my opinion..

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Is it me or is there a whole lot of anti Israel , antisemitism going on, on ATS. Im really disturbed by this, for all these people who deny ignorance, it seems to be that this type of rhetoric would be a non issue.

What happened to tolerance, what happened to getting the facts straight? Im very very disappointed in the amount of stuff coming out against the jewish people and Israel thats being posted, without people checking the facts, it makes me worried for this website.

Don't confuse anti-Israeli government/Zionism with anti-Semitism, I have seen very little of the latter on here. I have seen plenty of Israeli apologists resort to throwing those accusations out the minute someone posts something that shows Israel in a bad light. Did it ever occur to you that if the IDF weren't such bar stewards there wouldn't be anyone complaining? Do you hear much about the New Zealand armed forces for example?

I'm very very disappointed in the amount of serious accusations being thrown about without the accusers checking the facts, it makes me worried about this website. I wonder how many of the Israeli internet army members post on ATS...

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

I don't recall New Zealand being subjected to multiple coalitions attacking them, with the stated intent of soaking the ground with their blood.

I must have missed that somehow.

I don't recall New Zealand with being subjected to hundreds of terrorist attacks and suicide bombings of buses, shopping areas, and restaurants.

I must have missed that too, somehow.

And no, I'm not a Jew, or Israeli.

Just a guy who's seen Israel attacked many times in multiple ways.

Unfortunately, each time they were attacked, the attackers lost ground.

Maybe they should leave the Israelis alone before they lose all their territory.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Blabla, not getting into that side of the debate in this thread - my point is that the vast majority of Israeli/Zionist policy critics are not anti-Semites despite apologists wanting you to believe that.

If you wish to discuss the finer points of Israeli foreign policy feel free to U2U me the link to a more suitable thread.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
reply to post by dooper

Blabla, not getting into that side of the debate in this thread - my point is that the vast majority of Israeli/Zionist policy critics are not anti-Semites despite apologists wanting you to believe that.

If you wish to discuss the finer points of Israeli foreign policy feel free to U2U me the link to a more suitable thread.

What you say is not exactly true relating to Israeli foreign policy. Their policy is to survive while some of their neighbors have expressed a foreign policy in relation to Israel which is counter to that goal.

As for "anti-Zionists" this in the plainest of terms are people who believe that Israel should not exist.

Zionism is the national revival movement of the Jewish people. It holds that the Jews have the right to self-determination in their own national home, and the right to develop their national culture. Historically, Zionism strove to create a legally recognized national home for the Jews in their historical homeland. This goal was implemented by the creation of the State of Israel. Today, Zionism supports the existence of the state of Israel and helps to inspire a revival of Jewish national life, culture and language.
www.zionism-israel.com...

Here is another definition from a non-Jewish source:

a worldwide Jewish movement that resulted in the establishment and development of the state of Israel.
dictionary.reference.com...

So, if you are anti-Zionism, you are against the creation and maintenance of a Jewish State. To use your New Zealand example...

Initially under British rule New Zealand had been part of the colony of New South Wales. In 1840 New Zealand became a separate colony, and there were increasing numbers of European settlers particularly from the British Isles. At first, Māori were eager to trade with the 'Pakeha', as they called them, and many iwi (tribes) became wealthy. As settler numbers increased, conflicts over land led to the New Zealand Land Wars of the 1860s and 1870s, resulting in the loss of much Māori land. The detail of European settlement and the acquisition of land from Māori remain controversial.
en.wikipedia.org...

So, lets see... in New Zealand there was an indigenous people who where pushed off of their land by European settlers. WOW, New Zealand is guilty of war crimes and apartheid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join