It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli "Death to Arabs" Facebook Group

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Israeli "Death to Arabs" Facebook Group

www.effedieffe.com

Journalist Dimi Reider came across this Israeli Facebook group called “Death to Arabs”. The messages posted on the group’s homepage are calling for the killing of Arabs and Leftists. There is a debate amongst the group members, on whether all Arabs should be killed, or only some, while the rest should be deported.

The photos uploaded to the group show the late racist Rabbi Meir Kahana and a small Meretz demonstration.

Take a look!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What if you open a group called: "Death to Jews" ???

- First, your group would get banned by admins, and you would be insulted personally, then banned from Facebook service, and after a while your government would jail you from rasist acts... After media ruin your life first, of course.

www.promisedlandblog.com...

With own face and name - supporting rasism

I say: "Disarm Israel - Now!"

www.effedieffe.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-5-2009 by JanusFIN]

+1 more 
posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Last time I checked there were no Jews running around sawing ppl's head off ,flying planes into buildings ,killing American Soldiers ...I mean I don't know how you can even compare

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SFwife

I think someone really should take his "reality check!" ...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Yes of course I need the reality check

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SFwife
Last time I checked there were no Jews running around sawing ppl's head off ,flying planes into buildings ,killing American Soldiers ...I mean I don't know how you can even compare

Last time I checked there were Americans running around shooting schoolchildren, selling drugs, torturing and killing innocent people around the globe. I mean, I don't know how we can compare... are you signed up to the "death to Americans" facebook group?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Surely they will be asked to take this down...if not facebook should be ashamed of itself.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Well that's a little disturbing isn't it?

I'm surprised Facebook would allow such things to operate on their website.

Well it's not the strangest thing I've seen come out of the internet, one can only hope they remove this garbage.

~Keeper

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I say: "Disarm Israel - Now!"

Because a few racist made a facebook?

Someone better disarm America then because there are plenty of neo nazi sites hosted by people in our country.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Everyone involved is equally bad. The difference is how much power each group has... It's like this: ISRAELITES>AMERICANS>ARABS

it is important not to look at any one religion or nation from an "US vs THEM" mindset. Rather, view them as groups of PEOPLE operating under different circumstances.....

I have no problem with the jewish religion, it's the business ethics, the legal practices, and above all, the beligerent hypocrisy I take issue with. They've had a tough time on the world's playground throughout history, and have had to deal with many bullies. It is no wonder, then, that they now pack guns in their school bags.

Americans are pig-headed, dumb, and lazy. We have an obsession with violence and egotism, and are very carnally minded. We still operate under the misconception that we're the top dogs, when in reality that hasn't been true for 20(+) years. We shoot first, and ask the wrong questions later.

Arabs are desperate to reign supreme in a world that left them behind 100 years ago. They are an oppressed people, misguided by their leaders and kept in the dark ages by their religious interpretations. Social progress? What's that!? Don't want to be a muslim? YOU GO BOOM!!!

And to these jews making a "KILL THE ARABS" facebook group, do you think God approves? Will he reward you for your hatred of these "human animals" you so detest? You'd think that after being persecuted for soooo long, they'd be the biggest proponents of human rights, FOR ALL PEOPLE not just jews. But no... they are human-rights violators...

[edit on 9-5-2009 by mostlyspoons]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

"Last time I checked there were no Jews running around sawing ppl's head off"..

No instead they get 7 year old boys tie him upside down to a tree branch and use him as target practice..

"flying planes into buildings".. Umm, it is more likely the jews that are responsible for 9/11, rather than arabs with pen knives..

"killing American Soldiers".. American soldiers wouldnt be getting killed if America stopped invading every country that gave them a dirty look.. You dont need a reality check my friend, you need a reality slap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

I really cant understand that theres regular users on ATS That still think Arabs with stanley knives brought down 3 huge buildings..

Are people really that stupid.. I mean how are we supposed to free the world from this crap, when theres people that believe the even stupidest of lies that are told.. I mean my 9 year old son dosent even buy it..

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mostlyspoons
Everyone involved is equally bad. The difference is how much power each group has... It's like this: ISRAELITES>AMERICANS>ARABS

it is important not to look at any one religion or nation from an "US vs THEM" mindset. Rather, view them as groups of PEOPLE operating under different circumstances.....

That's a great mindset!

I always looks at countries and religions as people full of individuals!

We see more and more people with the us against them mindset, as if it's a football game, and you MUST choose a side.

NO you do not have to choose a side, EXCEPT the side of innocent civillians who are in the middle of all this chaos since the dawn of mankind.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Are you trying to justify the notion that all Arabs should be killed?
Furthermore, that's like saying, "Last time I checked, Arabs were not using Flachettes on civilians after they stole their homes, therefore, death to Jews". Both notions are truly absurd. In conflict their are atrocities, pointing a finger does nothing.

[edit on 10/5/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance Denied

I really cant understand that theres regular users on ATS That still think Arabs with stanley knives brought down 3 huge buildings..

Are people really that stupid.. I mean how are we supposed to free the world from this crap, when theres people that believe the even stupidest of lies that are told.. I mean my 9 year old son dosent even buy it..

America may well be a rich and powerful nation but be careful to not underestimate other nations and groups.

The concept of world domination is not new. The national groups of the middle east are not the only national groups with an interest in establishing economic, cultural and ideological control of, not only their own regions but also of other areas of the globe.

This struggle for dominance, the desire for or enjoyment of conflict is part of the human condition and always has been.

The Facebook refered to in the OP is racist, as are the postings of other extremist groups. But racism is on the increase again, and is only really an expression of both xenophobia (a survival instinct to protect against unknowns or outsiders, that for me, adequately challenges the idea that education can help us all understand how to live more harmoniously with other, different peoples) and the competition for resources that gives rise to it.

The war of words, the rhetoric within all forms of media, will escalate, as it always does, until dialogue is converted into action. And civil action under race or human rights laws will not ratify the problem of world leaders seeking to ensure that any globally imposed ideology is controlled by them. As soon as one nation or consortium declares dominance, others will challenge and the world will again see humanity go to war over an idea.

So, Arabs and Jews still want to kill eachother! And this is news?

[edit on 10/5/2009 by teapot]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
oops!! Double post!

[edit on 10/5/2009 by teapot]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
This is so typical. They have a situation where you cannot say anything about them, but they can do what they want and do it, and no one can speak out against it.

If this is true about this facebook page, why isn't the media running the story. Like said above if it was the other way round, the media would be going after the people involved.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Ats is like my neighborhood. many many zombies - that refuse and deny the truth.
Facebook also had a group supporting Gasa's Genocide with more than 2000 followers - that's a lot of misinformed folks in favor of these sacrifices...They looked like nice people, but they are just dumb down slaves, like most. Edit to add that there are more "Enlightened" groups than these "old world order" supporters on Facebook.

Your avatar is stunning to say the least - I found the perfect tune for it. Please. you do not have to listen to this...

[edit on 10-5-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

No they are bombing schools with children in them, denying women giving borth medical treatment, incacerating and torturing thousands of people, bombing UN sanctuaries raining burning posphorous down on civilians, preventing medical and humanitarian aid, creating the largest open air prison on the planet, violating over 200 UN traties, breaching the Geneva convention, committing crimes against humanity.....etc.

Please do some research into the Terrorists who blew up the King David Hotel.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Few links to subject in facebook...

Death To Arabs - Group
www.facebook.com...#/group.php?sid=f646a4dfd1d744c48ad47db098b806b3&gid=13514214939&ref=search

Death to Palestine! - Group
www.facebook.com...#/group.php?sid=f646a4dfd1d744c48ad47db098b806b3&gid=10198349969&ref=search

Go Israel! Protect Yourself and Fight in Lebanon and Gaza! - Group
www.facebook.com...#/group.php?sid=f646a4dfd1d744c48ad47db098b806b3&gid=2204508317&ref=search

What I posted in opening, Group is most likely titled in jewish language - and I cant spell it - so if someone can do the search, post the orginal link here, thanks!

... I also searched "kill the jews"

AND WHAT I FOUND:

Facebook delete the group "ALLE JUDEN RAUS...KILL ALL JEWS"
www.facebook.com...

And no other results... Was this a news?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join