It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking The Universe--It Works

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toughiv
You say good and evil do not exist. I disagree. I understand that Good and Evil as objective concepts do not exist since everything is subjective. However, as a subjective concept good and evil do exist. Thats all that matters.

The subjective experiences exist, yes. But I'm not going to respect any old conceptualization of "good" and "bad" in my actions and a lot of the time I actually do ruffle a lot of feathers because people are conditioned to think a lot of things I do from time to time are "wrong." So I often tell them, there is no such thing. From the perspective of All, everything is permitted.

Personally, if someone kept pressing me on my moral principles, it's a philosophy of "service to others" (SO) versus "service to self" (SS). Sometimes you have to serve yourself before you can most effectively serve others, but that's still a big difference between ultimate only seeking to gratify yourself, as opposed to acting on behalf of all of creation and seeking to unite it, bring things together, etc. It's like aligning yourself with energies of love as opposed to fear I guess.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

so according to your principles. it is justifiable to torture somebody?

Cheers

Brad

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by teapot

Thanks is not required my friend. I am shapping my OWN reality remember, this is why the idea of a creator seems false to me and which is why I call it the Universe.

You see the universe is un-biased, it really doesn't care whether you ask or not, making the EFFORT to ask is what gets me what I want I find.

To give an example, I wake up in the morning and have an hour meditation session, in the summer about 5 am to watch the sun come up outside on our dock.

I will ask the Universe for a day filled with good news and a surprise. Now simply projecting that thought, the idea of that happening, I automatically are more inclined to having such a day.

The universe interprets my needs and gives back accordingly, equal to the ammount of effort I put into asking. There is no need to praise or thank, because I am not "praying", or "askin" a single sentient entity who controls all, I am asking the multiple different universes and tangeants of reality for a specific path to be taken on a specific day.

That may have been a bit confusing, but I hope you understand what I am trying to get across.

Edit To Add; Actually upon further pondering, I will usually smirk and think to myself "thank you Universe" whenever something really great happens, but I don't do it on a daily basis or make a point for it to be done.

~Keeper

[edit on 5/9/2009 by tothetenthpower]

really had me thinking here bro, this is probably the ONE FORUM that has changed my life, and thinking.
thanks again!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The first step to understanding visualisation is understanding that the physical manifestation (The Universe) exists, is conciouss, and most importantly IS INFINITLEY SINGLE.
What does this mean? Your Physical body is singular with the universe.

You must live by a set of rules to become more vivid in the mass concioussness of the universe, Become like the Universe.

The reason why you must become like the universe but aren't already the Universe is because YOU and the body that binds you are two different beings.

Yes, your body is a BEING and you are a BEING.

These are the important basics to overcome to truely see the one that exists not inside of you, because inside of the physical body IS you, therefor it makes no sense to exist inside of you.

Now looking outwards and asking the Universe is absoloutley wrong, you must look into yourself and state, STATE, that you already have.

For example if you are truely connected and understand singularity: if you truely think you are floating, Obviously you are floating, It must be WRITTEN IN STONE.

Remember you envelop the body that you believe you are but realize that your body binds you here for a reason, respect your body understand what it is doing and look within for outwards is unimportant physical reality.

-Psychonaught

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join