It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking The Universe--It Works

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I believe life in this third dimensional reality is a school for souls. This universe delivers to us what we need in order to evolve(graduate) Do any of you ever notice that problems seem to reemerge over and over in life until we face them or come to an understanding of the cause?

This world is a reflection. That which you love in others is some thing you see in yourself. That which you dislike in others you dislike in yourself. I think the biggest problem is people do not spend enough time getting to know them selves.

Once you have learned to love your self you naturally love others and the dislike becomes compassion for you once felt and experienced as they do. " forgive them for they know not what they do" this famous quote, in my interpretation is an example of what I am trying to say.

Be "selfish" it will set you free. Once we are free, we do far more good for the world through the positive energy we radiate to those around us. Unconditional love and acceptance! I also feel that reincarnation is the reliving of this third dimension until we get to a point of personal mastery within the laws of this reality.

After that we move to the 4th and 5th where new laws and challenges await and were duality no longer exists as we see here on earth.

This is my view today it may change next week.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
what you need to understand is this...

why are you asking.. what is why?

understand this part the rest will become clear

YOU are not the one asking ; )

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
what you need to understand is this...

why are you asking.. what is why?

understand this part the rest will become clear

YOU are not the one asking ; )

Hello, I appreciate you sharing this. Why implies reason/motivation/purpose. Therefore, when we ask "why are we here" we are already conceeding we have a higher purpose.

When you say "you are not asking" who is?

Cheers,

Brad

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

That's right my friend.

The answer is in the question.

Why?

The simply act of asking why, or the ability of being able to ask such a profound question makes us all higher beings doesn't it?

A cat doesn't have the capacity to ask itself, why it is in it's current predicament. It simply knows it's a cat and that's it. There are no cats out there trying to be dogs in other words.

But we humans, we try to be everything don't we? Such is a quest to find one's identity. We have no idea who we are, or what we are doing here. And the problem is people are still trying to find out.

We were not equipped or intented to know all the workings of the universe or what our purpose is, if we knew, than the whole journy would be spoiled now wouln't it?

~Keeper

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

IT is asking

that is why you are here to answer a question

just the same way you ask

; )

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

When you say IT what are you referring to? IT being the conciousness behind the Universe?

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Completely agree here. Its not the destination, its the journey

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Great post! S&F

When i practice visualization and meditate and wake up with the intention of having it all, all good things come to me, i am in a great place. I must say just about everything i visualize good for myself and family comes true.

My problem is that i forget to do it every day. I cannot emphasize enough that if you are going to ask the universe, you need to keep that frame of thought- no matter what, and you must do it on a daily basis. I feel a euphoric type feeling when i do, and the synchronisities are incredible.

This works. It absolutely works and this is serving as a reminder to me to get back into this frame of thought.

Its very easy due to all the negativity surrounding us all to fall off the horse and go back into the daily "poor me" routine.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

All you are doing is programming your desires into your subconcious. Thats it. Your subconcious works to make your desires reality.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

No only the function of how IT works

you can never know the real question as thats why we are here

confusing hehe

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

Ive asked you what you are refferring to when you say IT but no reply?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

I guess IT is 'all that is', the whole... the Universe, God, whatever you call it

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

indeed

You see all the questions you ask are not your own tho they manifest inside of your brain / mind

------------------------

You did not create that did you ? so one only has to always have humility and understand what your role is

your role is to answer questions, and without the function of WHY in this little equation - there can not be any answers

simple - you mind works always by asking - think about it , there you go ! just made my point

Now why on earth would you ask questions? well you would need to answer some other answer ?

IT and god tho i do not call IT god because IT has no name IT is a function

and here is somewhat of a hint : Made in his image !

What was he talking about ? your mind? or your body?

Interpretation can be a very funny thing..

How your mind works is key to understanding what you are in

A QUESTION
and the answer? LIFE why? to keep the question going

Yin / yang

question / answer

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
I do the same thing....but I call it prayer.

www.topical-bible-studies.org...

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Matthew 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?
12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

If you are having results, imagine how much better those results would be if instead of asking the universe for something if you instead asked the creator of the universe for it?

Yep, I learned a scientific prayer from "The Powers of your Subconscious Mind" by Dr, Joseph Murphy, and I ask the Infinite Intelligence for these things...

Works even better!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

for the very question you ask is the very answer you get

or you would not ask it

correct?

read it close

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you

Ask - why you are here
seek - science / understanding of the question

open - keep the question going

Logical

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

how exactly do you ask the universe?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

you are not the one asking

This is the problem

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by symmetricAvenger
reply to post by reject

you are not the one asking

This is the problem

I beg to differ
Of course we are the ones asking, we are the universe, we are a temp. divided part of IT.
when we ask, we ask ourselfs, or.. the source of self.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

After the recent events that are somewhat rocking my family to the core, I've somewhat changed my principle view on the subject.

I think suggestion is far more powerful than want. I recently have had much more success with simply suggesting things out loud and allowing the energies to work for themselves.

To answer your question more specifically, I do so during meditation, and other times of emotion. Usually in the extremes of wholeness or emptiness.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

we can differ on this easy but i shall point out one thing that is important

what made you?

do you know? can you understand what it is your function is?

be for you came here you was what?

when you leave what will you become?

do you see what i am doing, im using logic to help others understand how silly and futile it is to ask why

You see there is different levels of questions

You are an answer "your body" your mind on the other hand is a question it has to be in order for you to function and give answers to the very thing that created you

would that not be logical? to be an answer to a question

I mean considering you ask makes my point valid does it not?

as i said I may have human form but my mind is clear and very very aware of what it is we are in

you may think you are asking ... when the very thing that made you Requires you to ask

for what reason?

ANSWERS

and let me edit this... SOMETHING came BE FOR YOU

always remember that ALWAYS

[edit on 4-6-2009 by symmetricAvenger]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join