It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Moon Bases ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Are there Secret Bases on the Moon ?....... one of the Disclosure Project witnesses , Karl Wolfe said he seen structures on the moon in NASA photograph's. if his testimony has any truth to it, then what should we be looking for in these photos of the Moon ? ...Alien structures or Human structures ?

Copernicus Crater Anomaly

www.lpi.usra.edu...

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Tsiolkovsky Crater Anomaly's

history.nasa.gov...

www.boomslanger.com...

www.boomslanger.com...

www.boomslanger.com...

www.boomslanger.com...
www.boomslanger.com...
www.boomslanger.com...
www.boomslanger.com...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'd say they are ailen. Reptillian, to be precise.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

What makes you say that?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The 6000 Reptoids on the moon have subsequently gone, although 200 still lurk on our planet.

Source:
Here

And just because they are gone, doesn't mean the base isn't.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I would say its a base set up by NASA. Possibly a droid or scout used by NASA. Doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary!

[edit on 9-5-2009 by The Shade]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29

The 6000 Reptoids on the moon have subsequently gone, although 200 still lurk on our planet.

Source:
Here

And just because they are gone, doesn't mean the base isn't.

Wow. I am not one to bash sources....but i think this case deserves to be given special treatment.

Not only are the worldwide Anti-globalization Movement and New Age Movement fighting the Illuminati but also many Third World countries. In the New Age Movement, millions of people follow many non fundamentalist Hindu sects such as TM, Siddha Yoga, and from Sahaja to Sai Baba. Sai Baba has a following of millions and can teleport through the speed of light and does many other remarkable paranormal phenomena. He is known as the Cosmic Christ and does not come from this planet. In the New Age Movement there is also a wide belief that the returned planetary Christ called Maitreya is on the planet supported by Ascended Masters whose headquarters are in super energy in China in the Gobi Desert in a place called Shamballa.

Shamballa, huh?

I am interested in seeing Sai Baba perform some of these "remarkable paranormal phenomena". It would seem that Sai Baba has quite the ego, as he his self proclaimed to be an avatar.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shade
I would say its a base set up by NASA. Possibly a droid or scout used by NASA. Doesn't look like anything out of the ordinary!

[edit on 9-5-2009 by The Shade]

Nothing out of the ordinary?

How many NASA moon bases do you know of?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I am going to have to agree. Furthermore no ammount of "substantial" evidence has ever been put forward to prove the existance of Reptilians. Although I am sure there are multiple humanoid species who visit us, perhaps are among us, I don't see any proof of them being proven as fact.

I do however believe that the moon is more than we are being told. There are anomalies that spring up all the time, going back hundreds of years and noted by some of the most famous astronomers.

There is no doubt we are being lied to, but that is the nature of humans. Knowledge is also a vehicle for power, which is why the keep all of this stuff for us.

An educated public is a dangerous one. To the PTB anyway...

~Keeper

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I too am curious to see evidence of this "Cosmic Christ".........Also I find that word very interesting, as wouldn't a "Christ" type figure appear differently for every species......ie; Human Christ is Human form, Reptilian Christ is Reptilian form, etc.

I think they are possibly Human bases though, maybe some joint operational (like Dulce), also I have heard there are many bases on the Moon and Mars that belong to more than just one species.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shade

Yea, I would like to know your inside sources if you think a Moon base is nothing unusual!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Whoever NASA employed to smudge these images should have been fired. These attempts are honestly pathetic and obvious. I know that back in the 1960's and 70's our photographic technology wasn't the greatest, but seriously, did they even try on some of these? I believe the obviousness of the image tampering on NASA's part is reason enough to file a lawsuit through the freedom of information act. What do you guys think?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WonkoTheSane

There are laws to protect NASA from these kinds of lawsuits. It's a simple matter of them saying they are part of "National Security" and then they are off the hook.

They don't need to give any other reason than that. Furthermore the people who do filed lawsuits fro these kinds of things, tend to either be shut down by prosecutors and judges VERY quickly.

~Keeper

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
not if you know about them their not secret so i would have to say that this is all in your head and imagination.

geez how are all these secrets on this open website for everyone to read

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

There are folks who think we humans have been on the moon since the late fifties and gone to Mars in 1962. There's a theory that the moon is an artificial satellite built by aliens and towed into orbit around the Earth. I think your questions a good one.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

I too am curious to see evidence of this "Cosmic Christ".........Also I find that word very interesting, as wouldn't a "Christ" type figure appear differently for every species......ie; Human Christ is Human form, Reptilian Christ is Reptilian form, etc.

I think they are possibly Human bases though, maybe some joint operational (like Dulce), also I have heard there are many bases on the Moon and Mars that belong to more than just one species.

ancient texts talk of visiting the moon, some discuss living there. Perhaps a prior civilization "colonized"?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
anyone else think some of those pics make it look like there is water in them craters? i think Tsiolkovsky Crater looks like it is filled with frozen water.

grin.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 9-5-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Let's not forget the Original secret moon base from Disney's Man on the Moon. I wonder what inspired the moon base...

-Secret moon base at 5:10.

*I like how they use flares to light the moon, and dislike how say absolutely nothing when they see the base. They must know what happens to people who say they seen moon bases.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Nothing to see here folks, everything is just random natural light and shadow anomalies............. All can be explained away by natural causes and overactive imaginations........

YEA RIGHT

Yea there is likely something going on up there, just thought I would help out the debunkers real quick.....

Interesting post OP ,

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
thanks for the reply's everyone

does anyone know the latest whereabouts of Sergeant Karl Wolfe ?

wonder why he has gone silent and disappeared ?

crop from the youtube vid...what the heck is that

there is definitely some secret stuff on the Moon !

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm going to follow this thread with interest. I've wondered for a long time about human bases. I suppose if the black ops that do all the disclosures are lying and hiding how much they are allowed to work with the greys and other ets who have long standing bases on the moon, which of course they could be to hide their involvement, white wash the governments, paint the wrong et groups as bad in case of a breaking of their non-involvment treaties, etc etc.
Lots of reasons, including mining, and secret use of Star Wars technology to keep out those that might rescue us.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by mystiq]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join