It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Moon Bases ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

absolutely.

That is one of my favorite shots of Aristarchus. You can see the clear delineation in the "square" formation of the surrounding plain.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i still don't see the Relevance of the fake video

That is because you haven't bothered to research it....

It is the first secret moon base to ever appear on film - quite possibly the base that begun the moon-base conspiracy.

Von Braun is rumoured to have had access to knowledge outside the bounds of the standard scientific sphere or literature - He played a key role in the making of the film.

You may not find its significant in anyway whatsoever, but it's uniqueness and originality warranted it a place on the livingmoon.com - it is a pity you don't find it good enough for your thread or cannot see the relevance.

*You keep taking the opportunity to take jabs at me - is there something you would like to convey via U2U?

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

That is because you haven't bothered to research it....

It is the first secret moon base to ever appear on film - quite possibly the base that begun the moon-base conspiracy.

wrong ! , it is not the first time the Moon base concept was put out there to brainwash the public.... get your facts straight

Von Braun is rumoured to have had access to knowledge outside the bounds of the standard scientific sphere or literature - He played a key role in the making of the film.

your basing the Relevance on rumors ? and did you even consider the fact that it could be straight up disinfo ?

Wernher von Braun was a NAZI murderer who contributed to the deaths of thousands of people. he was a Megalomaniac , murdering , triple agent, Satanic cult member who should have been held accountable for the crimes he committed.

other than his technical knowledge of rockets , i see no reason to even consider his role in anything being of any kind of significance.

You may not find its significant in anyway whatsoever, but it's uniqueness and originality warranted it a place on the livingmoon.com - it is a pity you don't find it good enough for your thread or cannot see the relevance

obviously i won't entertain the whole idea but in consideration of others , don't you think that if you had presented all this info with your original posting of the fake video it would have been a better idea ?

if you had done that in the first place we might not have this problem....

Originally posted by ablue07
reply to post by Exuberant1

Which Apollo mission was this? How come the radioman is using dial up to get online? This doesn't look real to me is this a hoax?. I think I've seen a picture of that base or whatever they were dropping flares on. Seriously I believe I have seen that picture of the base before. Thanks for the post it was fun to watch especially after all the other things I've been looking at.

do you not see the problem that is created when you post something and don't put it into the proper context from the get go ?

and since you are so familiar with the livingmoon.com site, why are you asking other people to post pictures when you know darn good and well exactly where those pictures are in the first place ?

you could have posted them yourself, no ?

*You keep taking the opportunity to take jabs at me - is there something you would like to convey via U2U?

i have already said what needed to be said , i think your a smart guy Exuberant1 and based on many of your previous posts on ATS , ...... i guess, i just expected more from you, that's all. peace

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

[edit on 10-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Edit: Wrong thread. (twice this week)

[edit on 10-5-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
well, im building a space craft and going up there to find out myself.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tawewe
well, im building a space craft and going up there to find out myself.

well then you might want to consider going for the Google X Prize of 30 million dollars ?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Quite some thread! Nice work.

I think this wideo might add to the thread:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow,interesting post

Always thought this object a very strange one (1:16) :
www.youtube.com...

And this one:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab5b2ae83e90.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b9c93fe7bf7.jpg[/atsimg]
Cheers.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

That is one of my favorite shots of Aristarchus. You can see the clear delineation in the "square" formation of the surrounding plain.

yea i have to agree, it's my favorite also. the luminosity of that crater is certainly thought provoking.

the "square" sure does stand out in this pic...

ARISTARCHUS REGION: A POTENTIAL LOCATION FOR FUTURE SURFACE EXPLORATION.

The Aristarchus region of the Moon has long been considered as a key area for exploration and possibly as a lunar outpost location

www.lpi.usra.edu...

[edit on 11-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I've flagged quite a few of your recent threads, they've been interesting. These 'Moon Base' threads always revolve around images, hearsay and differences of interpretation. They always fade out as various members realize that nobody's opinion is changing and leave the thread.

thanks Kandinsky, i appreciate that

yes your right it does seem to be up to each individuals interpretation of the photos, but i personally don't know what to make of it all to be honest with you. i am not starting this thread to make anyone believe or change their mind. i just think it's an interesting subject and i have to admit there are so many anomalies in these photos, it's hard to imagine that there isn't something more to it.

the reality of it all is: there have only been a dozen or so humans that have walked on the Moon and they have only seen in person a very very minute portion of the Moons surface. there is too much left that has not been explored and all we have are the pictures, wich are mostly blurry and lack the detail we need to be able to know for sure what is really up there.

if there were crystal clear images with super high resolution, this debate would have ended long ago. since that is not the case... i can't rule out the possibility that there are things in some of these Moon photos.

Armap, Phage, Nablator, Weedwhacker and others rebutt one image after another and provide tifs to support their points. Conversely, Zorgon, Burns, Watchzeitgeist and others insist that it's all a NASA cover up and that a conspiracy prevents us knowing 'the truth.'

true and i have seen this process happen first hand, but the resolution of all the NASA photos are not good enough in my opinion to reach a final conclusion either way.

"NASA is covering up the truth:"

i have to also consider that a possibility and if you have ever read the Brookings report than you might understand why i might lean in that direction.

While not directly suggesting a cover up of evidence, the Brookings Report does suggest that contact with extraterrestrials (or strong evidence of their reality) could have a somewhat disruptive effect on humanity, and briefly mentions the possibility of withholding such evidence from the public

en.wikipedia.org...

Regarding Sgt Karl Wolfe, his was one of the less convincing accounts on the Disclosure Project film. He's essentially said nothing of any significance. There are several criticisms about his terminology and description of events also. Disclosure Project amazed me the first couple of times I watched it. It reignited an old interest in UFOs...sadly, it appears that several 'witnesses' should have been left on the cutting room floor...

i will agree that after examining Mr. Wolfe's testimony a little closer, it does seem less credible, but on the other hand i don't see him as a lier either. i find it hard to believe that he would stand up in front of the entire world and blatantly tell lies.

that doesn't make sense to me.

one of the reasons i started this thread was to discuss this very subject.

why is there no information about Karl Wolfe available on the internet ?

if he was telling lies...why hasn't someone already exposed the truth about him ?

[edit on 11-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

There is a theory that is being circulated that would create a fairly mundane explanation for the bright glow of Aristarchus, as well as the majority of other TLP's.

Explanation: If you could see gamma rays - photons with a million or more times the energy of visible light - the Moon would appear brighter than the Sun! The startling notion is demonstrated by this image of the Moon from the Energetic Gamma Ray Experiment Telescope (EGRET) in orbit on NASA's Compton Gamma Ray Observatory from April 1991 to June 2000. Then, the most sensitive instrument of its kind, even EGRET could not see the quiet Sun which is extremely faint at gamma-ray energies. So why is the Moon bright? High energy charged particles, known as cosmic rays, constantly bombard the unprotected lunar surface generating gamma-ray photons. EGRET's gamma-ray vision was not sharp enough to resolve a lunar disk or any surface features, but its sensitivity reveals the induced gamma-ray moonglow. So far unique, the image was generated from eight exposures made during 1991-1994 and covers a roughly 40 degree wide field of view with gamma-ray intensity represented in false color

www.google.com...://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap060527.html&rct=j&ei=tyoISoSJBdTBtweklLCvCQ&q=gamma+rays+moon+&sig2=mQ5h3bblScc WmDCB3UIbVw&usg=AFQjCNHOmVwkKM6TEuotWT4EGhgkePob0Q" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">apod

The thought is that there is an event that occurs when high energy gamma's strike the moons surface, as something in the moons composition creates x-rays and photons. As seen in the linked image, quite a few of these gammas are released, almost like it intensifies the effect or something.

I am unsure as to the veracity of the theory...but it is sounding pretty good. If i can find the link that was sent to me in email, i will post it here. It elucidates the concept far better than me.

edit: forgot to add link.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

The disc looks like it is hovering... Never seen that one before..

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
All here is fascinating. Love the subject. I have so much in my memory for so many years of reading on all this from references well beyond the subject specific and from UFO and Alien issues, writings, photos and film, including NASA and agencies of other nations imaging, that by sheer quantity I think something is up and yet kept down.

The disclosure videos also are a good indication of the truth. I've done photo retouching for over 20 years off and on for projects and have a close friend and associate who actually did the retouching on the first Mars panorama, so know what is involved. Digital is so much easier to do this with the tools Photoshop and other powerful packages afford. But for that experience I ask much more evidence from images than a layperson would.

The "smudged" moon structures are so badly done due to older conventional retouching techniques, and so obvious to us that I wonder how such bad work is expected to cover anything but the retouchers incompetence.

If they retouch on the negative I can understand the limitations. Micro-retouching without computers is like pulling fleas off a dog with a pipe wrench.
But, if on a print? What amateurs!

There are some videos (including those here by easynow) that I find very interesting and as a visual expert and having skills in video, film retouching and special effects still finding some of these I will link, quite believable seen by themselves. Watch them all for the composite effect.

Moon video site: HERE

I have seen lame attempts to debunk these. Usually someone who has no specific understanding of the technology, expense and effort it takes to do such fake productions, and what would be the motive for $50K of effort for simple low resolution videos of such controversial nature, likely dismissed by 90% of the people coming across them and not even watching them?

I have a "gut" on these that they are real. They do have some problems, but none enough to discount them.

The "extra" Apollo missions to explore the discovered million year old mile long craft are said to have been launched from Vandenberg in California. I can completely believe that separate Apollo missions could launch from there without anyone knowing. I have been to Vandenberg and watched a launch of the last Titan and saw that even if it was a Saturn V and you knew the launch date and time, especially back in the 70's, that the base is so isolated and the little town so locked down, that you could easily launch from there without any danger of being observed.

My ( author Delete) was an investigator for DOD and was stationed in Lancaster with an office on the STS landing strip and up in Bremerton WA sub bases. He confirmed to me in so many winks the existence of very involved launch facilities in the Alution Islands off Alaska in the north Pacific where right now space missions and secret off world operations are likely based. The islands are an old volcanic chain. See smoke? Just an event with old vulcanistic leftovers. The secret space program likely started back in the 70's or earlier.

It is interesting that these missions where joint US and USSR. the Alution Islands are a perfect spot for that too with proximity to Russia's Kamchatka.

I think these videos are worth considering even after all the (I think) unsuccessful debunks.

With all the other photos and testimony on this subject, Moon Anomalies, I would have a very hard time dismissing such images we see here as structures or human-alien bases on the moon.

ZG

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join