It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 FLIR Infrared Camera proves NIST and 9/11 Commission Lies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

long and the short is that the bottom of the buildings core would need to be destroyed for the bldg to fall over like a tree, it wasn't. It was fine on the lower floors but when the millions of lbs came crashing down on top it simply pulverised the core and everything else on its way down.( estimated weight..I have no idea how much 20+ floors plus a jet minus what fell off and what burned etc. would weigh.)

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

The people that would do such things would have no quams about doing such things , if they did, they would not be alive.
It has been said that when the Israelis moved out of builing without pior notfication would of been perfect opportunity.
They also said some kind of work was being done on building which would not of been questioned, aslo with Bush's brother still having a security position at the WTC it seems as would have made it easy.
That's the easies way to commit a crime, is right up in front of face biz as usual.
And wasn't it great for the guy leasing builing to have forsite to insure building for terriost threat such short time before 9/11, I would have done it after first one. That's kind of expensive I would guess but maybe not on short term.
From what I have heard Bush first said that 30 Israelis were killed, then I heard just one, his phone must of been turn off.
And our good friends the Israelis knew about this, wouldn't they call and say, Oh by the way some terrorist are going to crash planes into WTC today, sure anytime good luck, bye.
If you take away 50% of the possible comspiracies you still have the other 50% unanswered questions.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by googolplex]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by uncommon-sense

I was only refering to upper section that had begin to to topple over, why didn't the momentum continue, but instead was like all supporting structure under it was gone, and it was able to let gravity take complete control, as in a perfect controled demo.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
As far as I tell only Americans still try to 'debate' the Septerber 11 horrific event, but people in the rest of the world just take it for granted that it was an inside job as the evidence is just so overwhelming. Even foreign governments are now publicly questioning the offical account of 9/11 (just ATS search for threads on this)

To debate it as this point is just redudndant IMHO.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

In the long run (and so few people these days think in terms of years, let alone decades), the generally accepted message concerning September 11th, 2001 and the events that occured that day are going to be the ones most easily rationalized. Whether true, complete, authoritative, convincing, etc. or not, the simplest story is the one that will be remembered by the general (global) public. The criminals that masterminded and luanched the plans for that day will never come to justice - at least, not all of them. Let them count themselves lucky that they haven't been caught or discovered - yet.

Do you believe in karma? If you are registered here than you at least have an idea of what karma is. All things come full circle and those that "give" will also "get" what they give "in spades". Justice will happen, one way or another and many people will feel vindicated, others disappointed and disillusioned.

It's too late for the truth to come out. It's too late to admit in a cover up or to prove a conspiracy theory correct. With all that is happening in our nation and on our planet today, do you think that finally knowing the perpetrators (the REAL ones) of the 9/11 attacks will make anything better? It won't. If anything, average joe american will "blame the government" as a whole and not just the ones that are guilty ("average joe american" is roughly - and don't quote me here - 85-90 percent of America). "Average Joe" is ignorant (that is to say, not as well read or knowledgeable as others - lest someone here takes umbrage to that word) and is easily led. Knowing the truth would bring "Average Joe" and his buddies to a rage would be the beginning of the end of our current nation...

True, governments should be afraid of their people, but the people should also be as smart and clever as their government. I believe most here reading these threads are people smart enough and clever enough to realize when the "wool is being pulled over their eyes". Otherwise, why would you be here reading my drivel?

Were our grand and wonderful governing body to reveal to the public the real truths behind September 11th, right now, during our current economic panic, it could very well be toppled by rising of the sun the next day. That's just an opinion, mind you, not to be taken as fact.

Just some food for thought as we all ponder the temperature of burning kerosene for the (insert number here)th time.

Keep recording facts, leave the emotional adjectives out of your text, and make your statement in a calm, OBJECTIVE manner.

There...my two cents. I hope it was worth the time I took to write this.

Peace

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

The "reference samples" came from razor clippings, skin cells recovered from cars driven by hijackers

Also process of elimination - after screening out results of DNA matches
from samples provided by family members what was left was that of
hijackers

www.911myths.com...

Don't you watch CSI?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

The "cut columns" is the Rorschach test for conspiracy stupidity - whta most conspiracy types do is leave out pictures like these

Cut Columns

[[/img]

Notice worker on lift using a Burning bar or thermal lance to cut steel
for removal

Notice slag dripped from cuts

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
The "reference samples" came from razor clippings, skin cells recovered from cars driven by hijackers

In federal hands? You know how debunkers always say they don't trust the hands the evidence has passed through for the papers Jones, et. al. have published, I'm going to have to call the same here. Even if they did get the suspects' DNA samples, where they got them is a completely different story. We're apparently expected to believe what they say without question.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
What was the topic again?Oh yeah the infra camera thing.So the official story apologists are saying the chain of custody is not secure.I bet the person would take a lie detector test.As a witness she could demonstrate competence and credentials,prob enough to convince a jury.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by j.avg37

Your post was very well done. You have said what I think and wish it wasn't true.

The only thing I dont totally agree with is the Karma thing. I do think after years of researching the occult (very deeply) I do believe most of these creatures that were behind 9/11 may not be effected by Karma as we understand it.

Too bad - the only justice for those that did this will have to come from us.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Taxi-Driver

Hey Taxi-Driver I just went to your profile and noticed the only thread you post in is the 911 conspiracy. All of it for debunking only. Why is that? Why are you here? Who sent you?

What exactly is your agenda? :shk:

2,974 people died that day, 343 of them firefighters and the world changed forever because of it and you just toe the government line.

As a Firefighter I find this very disgusting.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver

How else would it have worked? What does a "cordened off collapse zone" mean to you? Who was in charge of inforcing the collapse zone? FDNY was.

It is an area cordoned off to keep debris from killing/maiming citizens. What did you think it meant? For a global collapse? Its so people like YOU dont get hit in the head by a brick of falling glass.

Now if you were Fire command and saw the impossible happen that day and lost so many firefighters wouldn't you not take any chances? you ever think they did it because it seemed so suspicious that the towers fell?

Come on man multiple Firefighters died that day from heart attacks the stress level was so high. We also cordoned off power lines that go down and all kinds of really goofy stuff so Joe public doesn't wander into something that may get them hurt.

They had better have cordoned off that scene.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

You know hearing you say that, I can only imagine what they(the firefighters) were thinking when/if all of a sudden the molten metal(that was coming out of the corner) began to hit the ground below.

When you watch that ABC long shot of that corner of the tower from a pretty far distance away. From that distance the metal that was pouring out was literally bright white, almost sparkling. The cameraman filming it notices it and begins to zoom in and out to get a closer look at it.

This would not be something normally encountered on a high rise fire, correct? To me, the hypothesis that that corner was where the engine and other debris were slammed into that corner from the plane impact makes little sense. How was this pile of debris able to generate the heat needed to liquefy metal? Where was the fuel coming from? On the video the smoke is pouring out of this corner. Which is other wise just steel box column, according to the plans its appears that theres nothing there. It also appears from video from that day that the building gives way in that corner. I have yet to hear a plausible reason as to what was causing the intense fire and liquid orange hot metal to pour out from that building.

I have always thought that the fire chiefs deciding to use the lobbies as there command centers says a lot. There was countless years of experience fighting New York City fires. Yet not one of them thought that the planes could bring down the structures, especially in the very short time it took to completely destroy both of them.

I wonder if they were also monitoring the building from outside with flir cameras?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

Also process of elimination - after screening out results of DNA matches
from samples provided by family members what was left was that of
hijackers

www.911myths.com...

Don't you watch CSI?

In "Who They Were," his new inside account of the identification effort, Shaler writes that he believes the terrorists identified were in the back of the planes - and not the monsters who plowed the jets into the towers.

www.911myths.com...

Mmm this tells me they where passengers just like the others.

Making them terrorists is just an assumption and can't be proven.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan

Originally posted by Taxi-DriverIf this picture would have been taken just after the towers fell....Possibly.

BUT

It was a cherry-picked photo out of a set.. which included THIS pic as well.

Cherry picked? What about these?

procision-auto.com...
procision-auto.com...
procision-auto.com...

There is a odd thing about these three pictures. If they used chemical cutters with charges on those beams. Most of the slag would be on the inside. Not around the outside edges like some of these pictures indicate.

The reason for that is: They would have to use pressure to force the chemicals onto and through the steal columns.

From my experience with chemical and plasma cutters they leave a very clean cut on the outside and most of the slag is on the inside.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

The "cut columns" is the Rorschach test for conspiracy stupidity - whta most conspiracy types do is leave out pictures like these

Yeah, and it's just a coincidence that all of these columns are cut on angles
as done by cutter charges for CD's.

It's also a coincidence three steel buildings fell for the first time in history
at record speeds...one not even touched by an aircraft.

Another coincidence: several scientists discover traces of thermate in the dust.

Hmmm...let's see, what else?

Fire fighters on video stating they saw molten metal flowing at all three
tower locations.

Thermal images show heat above and beyond typical office fires WEEKS
after the 'attack' at all three towers

Flashes and jets of debris shooting out of the towers

Video testimony and audio recordings of explosions

Windows blown out from buildings hundreds of feet away (musta been da wind huh?
)

Pulverized concrete blankets the city for miles

Hundred ton sections of steel drilled into buildings hundreds of feet away.

But NAAAAAAAAAAA, it's just some guys welding during the clean-up...

some people will never accept the fact that their government was involved,
no matter how obvious the evidence.

[edit on 11-5-2009 by turbofan]

[edit on 11-5-2009 by turbofan]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

I got a question. Have they found any wiring from all these charges. All this would have to leave some trace of wiring.

If they where to go of in sequence, they would also have to be rigged and triggered that way. That should leave traces of quite a lot of wiring.

If they can find DNA from a humans in all this rubble they for sure would find some clues to explosives or wiring of explosives.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

It seems to be the status quo among so called Debunkers. They believe every single thing that comes from the government. You would be hard pressed to find,say on one of their websites, a area where they disagree with the OS.

For them coincidences are a common thing, nothing but random occurrences(at just the right time).

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join