It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange rumble in the sky

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
That was just a dream i had but i thought you all should know what was on my mind friday. I feel asleep in my dream i woke up about 10-15 minutes later beleiving that it was real. My thoughts were narrated in my dream so i shared my thoughts, what i was hear and what i saw to the best of my writting ability.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nerfing_the_lies

but the has any of that crap got to do w/ this thread. i mean this is just
ri G.D. diculous.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

It's been happening here in Southern California over the past few weeks. Really bad yesterday.

Clear blue skies, not a cloud in sight. No storm systems near the area. No Military training reported near our bases or fire ranges....

Really DEEP rumbling sounds, similar to bombs. It's so loud, it almost sounds like a 747 hitting the ground!! Yet, no news reports or any mention....

Anybody else?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I heard something similar about three weeks ago here in the Philadelphia area. Didn't last 5+ minutes though. Maybe a minute. I figured it was some type of sonic boom.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
.... If thunder is the sound of god bowling, ..... I wonder what he's doing when it rains ???

... it's prolly just a black aircraft.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Yesterday, Tuesday June 30th at approximately 11:00AM I heard what I can only describe to you as a jumbo jet that was malfunctioning and roaring quite much more loudly than anything I have ever heard. I was working in my office at the time and with the closest window can only look up so far. I could not see where this sound was emanating from, however I did see about 5-8 people down in the streets stop what they were doing and all look up at the same time. They followed the sound for approximately 1 minute and then carried on with their day. I will also note that several of my fellow employees also heard the sound and came crashing into my office to observe the situation.

"That cannot be a plane, can it!?"

"Are we being bombed!?"

"It’s an alien invasion!"

I heard all sorts of things. My thoughts were at first that this was (like I mentioned earlier) a malfunctioned plane about to crash, or one that was extraordinarily loud, but I just want to get this out that whatever this sound was it was the loudest thing I have ever heard. It even shook the building. It honestly did not sound like any plane that I have ever heard; I only mention planes due to the sound coming from the sky. The sound came from the NE and then left towards the SW. This was in West Virginia of the United States. No, it is not a part of Virginia. No, it is not at all like you think, stop watching TV and actually come and visit us, we have cigars and night watching that you wouldn’t believe.

I added my experience to the bundle, it is documented and expressed. Take care, and may you know your true self.

-Benjamin

[edit on 7/1/2009 by awakened sleeper]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
yea. thanks for contributing guy above me^^
now people lets keep adding to this and make it even more ludacris;
and why its in the UFO forums, i dont know, or what it has to do with UFOs at all.
i guess all the looney threads get dump here...
so lets keep posting and make wild assumptions and theory. its entertaining, it entertains me at least..

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Maybe that sound could have been a HUGE invisible alien mothership coming to Earth?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by getcruunkk
Maybe that sound could have been a HUGE invisible alien mothership coming to Earth?

80% of the people who browse the UFO forums would actually ask for pics. because they think its remotely plausable.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
How would you get pics if it was invisible?? Seems to be happening all over the states, still havent heard any big booms around here.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lighter78

Like I said earlier, I just heard it. I didn't think it would last long enough for me to get out there and see anything but it kept going quite awhile. I forgot to mention I told a friend about it and he heard it and said he saw it. Said it was a Boeing Super Hornet. So that could be your answer.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's the "new" Scram jet. Well maybe it's not that new but they are in full scale production and testing.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I live in Evansville, Indiana. We have a river fest out here every year...and we have an air show that has lots of noisy planes flying around. They are getting ready for the July 4th celebration on the river front. They practice a lot...especially around noon. Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
And lets not forget about all the kids setting off cherry bombs
I have had to deal with that the past couple of nights.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

This was like nothing I ever heard before and I think that's a similar experience or Brandon wouldn't have started the thread. It was an aircraft and it was one of our's, but, like I said, the sound it made got your attention.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
since this was the only topic that relates to what me and a bunch of people experienced, i'll post here.

we live on the gulf coast of texas, and this morning around 5am my mom and several neighbors were woken by the earth shaking, house rattling and stuff. then at about 3pm today, there was a rumble for around 10 seconds then the ground shook again. no news on what it was (other than a "report" of an oil barge explosion 20 miles away), so if anyone can shed some light on this we would appreciate it.

and yes i do live near military bases, but as far as i know there are no supersonic aircraft.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Brandon Levon

i live in hammond indiana had have been hearing this strange rummbleing noise in the sky i am scard each night it gets louder or closer i have never been to any of these sites until i started to look in to it , i listen for hours and its steady for the most part not a plane not a train not the wind not traffice i am so scard i shake every night at bed time until my husband starts to snore and drown the sound out it seens astho since the ball of light fell out of the midwest sky strange unexplainable things have been happenin in the sky "a lot" and im not the only one to notice my husband hears it also i am afraide i have documented all that i have experienced since the ball of light "video and pics." I would like to send them to someone but dont know who or if anything will be done or questioned about it

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I think the earth is giving us a sign that it's becoming unstable, due to do magnetic stuff happening in space, gravity pull from comets, our ozone layer, and other forces too.
edit on 23-9-2011 by shell310 because: run on sentence

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join