It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Mysteries On The Moon And Mars! An Alien Connection?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It was off-topic, I removed it.

[edit on 17/7/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overload
I think the golf ball domes is the biggest hint yet, geometrically shaped (clearly) on both planets...hmm

WHAT DOMES more to the point ! do you think they are domes?
Funny we have seen the same when the light is at a different
angle been posted on here NO dome.

As you like to think of it

paranormal.about.com...

What its really like

i67.photobucket.com...

Not much of a dome now!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Hi!

I think i found some pictures on moon that maybe havent been posted?

How about these, still blur but...
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

But what about these, NO BLUR!
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

?!!!

There could be more, browse the images here:
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Also, this is images on an official U. S. Navy Web Site!
This is nuts! I cant believe this myself!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Annav

All those images were posted before, and if you are interested in seeing the real images I suggest you go to this page, it has all the Clementine photos, the real ones and not the "generated_images" that, as the name implies, are created on the fly using an algorithm that is not that good at joining the several parts needed to show the images, that is why it was replaced by a newer version.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by Annav

using an algorithm that is not that good at joining the several parts needed to show the images, that is why it was replaced by a newer version.

Yeah, ok, a bad algorithm, lol

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Annav

Sure, look at the newer version or at the real photos and you will see the difference.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Sure, look at the newer version or at the real photos and you will see the difference.

Well, i am checking this now. And to be honest, these images are crap!
On CL_4077 (according to the locator at starbase.jpl.nasa.gov...) i should found something more detailed of the center of this image (which have algorithm stitching problems which gives the result of blurring out details ? )
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

But these real images with a better algorithm doesnt look anything like above,and if you look at this image
starbase.jpl.nasa.gov...
I guess they have removed the algorithm problems..

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Annav

What we see on the Clementine Image Browser is an image created at the moment we ask for it. As they explain on their page, they use a large image that was broken in several smaller images and when someone asks for an image the system looks for it and uses the images needed to create the right size that we asked for.

The images on that site that I posted are the files used to create the large image that was used on the Clementine Image Browser and all other images we see, including the ones on Google Moon and NASA Worldwind.

Now that you know that that area is on "cl_4077" you can go there, choose the "browse" folder, then, for example, the "brbw.htm" file to see the black & white version. Then you can choose one of the two photos that show the area affected by the blur on the Image Browser, for example, the one on the top right (UI73S232.IMG) and you will see a small version of that photo.

If you click on the "Show large image" link above the photo you will see a higher resolution photo, that is not yet the best available.

The problem is that the best resolution images (accessible by clicking on the "full resolution image" link) are in a format that is not visible on the browser, a format used by NASA. But there are some free programs to see those images, one of those being NASAView (available here, registration required).

There is a plug-in for the GIMP, but it only works with older versions of GIMP and not the most recent.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Look! Its a spacestation!

No, this shows a software problem Nasa had when they were using the v6.7 version. The images got exposed to heavy radiation during the transmission of the images. It is a well known problem and several images had to be repaired.

Instead, Nasa have these real official images which shows the exact details of the moon and have not suffered from any damages during the image processing.

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annav

OK, I thought you were really interested in this subject, that is why I spent some minutes answering your posts.

It looks like I was wrong.

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yeah, I am interested! Thats why I was looking at the pictures.
But when you are looking at images like this:
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...
and www.nrl.navy.mil... (objects are gone here.. lol)
which are pretty nice pictures but which have "algorithm" problems causing 1 visible square structure and a few photoshop blur tool objects.

and then when try to see the real high quality image, it suffers from total "white out" in the same size as texas!
starbase.jpl.nasa.gov...

Its the same as showing the spacestation picture I posted earlier, which I think was funny!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

The Golf Ball thing,
To me that looks more like a tunnel within a crater and a light source to the left with dust and stuff falling down into the tunnel.

Just my bit, anyone else see it as a tunnel ?

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annav
Its the same as showing the spacestation picture I posted earlier, which I think was funny!
I don't think that showing an unexisting (as far as I know) space station is the same as showing that they do not have a black and white photo for that area. If you choose the "enhanced color" or the "color ratio" versions it shows the photo for that white area, but the grey areas do not have any photo associated in that CD.

If, instead of the "Full Resolution Clementine UVVIS Digital Image Model" you look at the "Global Basemap Mosaic" you will see that there is a photo for that grey area.

I don't think it was funny, but that is even more subjective.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Oh no!
The algorithm that caused the square structure problem are now causing the non-blurred images to self implode on the Navy server!
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

But this is still visible, for now!
www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Annav

What do you mean by that?

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Armap, please stop wasting your time here. All he wants to do is be snidy and sarcastic, plus it is obvious he/she does not really understand what your are posting, as it appears to be well above his/her head.

And, there is nothing you could do to convince anyways. Any picture or source you show only gets twisted in their minds to be part of the conspiracy/fantasy they have.

If he/she wants to point to a cloud in the sky and start chasing scooby doo, that is pretty much where you have to leave it.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join