It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained Mysteries On The Moon And Mars! An Alien Connection?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

These straight lines.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new here and i was wondering if you guys could give me links to the most credible info on aliens, ufo, uso etc. I would really like to expand me view on these subjects.
Thanks for the help,
ahadley7477

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Do you really really think it's a photographic glitch? I mean a photographic anomaly? Are you serious?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahadley7477
Hi, I'm new here and i was wondering if you guys could give me links to the most credible info on aliens, ufo, uso etc. I would really like to expand me view on these subjects.
Thanks for the help,
ahadley7477

Hi ahadley! Welcome to ATS and the Aliens and UFO Club! This site has got all you want! Just enter it in the little Google window on the right on the ATS home page and you'll get what you're looking for!

Cheers!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I am always serious, even when I am joking I am seriously joking.

And yes, I think it could be some problem with the photo, and one of the reasons is the colour (or shade of grey) of the lines, I do not see why anything making tracks would make dark tracks, and those dark lines are in the same direction as the sunlight, so they could not be shadows.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
People on here have various posts on here and other site which they claim show faces etc (Mars mostly)

I wonder what they would claim if they saw these on Martian pictures.

www.flickr.com...

Indian Head rock

www.flickr.com...

Football anyone

www.flickr.com...

reptile

www.flickr.com...

Martian dog anyone

www.flickr.com...

Big bird?

www.flickr.com...

seals on the beach

Shows how easy you could jump to the wrong conclusion about what you think you see considering the resolution of some pictures being shown on mars etc.

PS natural rock formations!!!!

[edit on 19-5-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
Shows how easy you could jump to the wrong conclusion about what you think you see considering the resolution of some pictures being shown on mars etc.

Like this rock formation found on the Moon by the Russian Luna?

Oh yeah! That's just a rock!

Cheers!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Like this rock formation found on the Moon by the Russian Luna?

Oh yeah! That's just a rock!

Cheers!

No, it's not just a rock. Nice way of obfuscating. This has already been dealt with to an entirely satisfactory conclusion on this forum.

I agree with wmd on this one.
It doesn't stop my sense of intrigue, but frankly a lot of pictures presented on this forum are just rocks - in my opinion!

[edit on 19-5-2009 by aorAki]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
This has already been dealt with to an entirely satisfactory conclusion on this forum.

Yes, dealt with, but sorry, there were NO firm conclusions in this forum!

Cheers!

[edit on 19-5-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by aorAki
This has already been dealt with to an entirely satisfactory conclusion on this forum.

Yes, dealt with, but sorry, there were NO firm conclusions in this forum!

Cheers!

[edit on 19-5-2009 by mikesingh]

No, of course there were no firm conclusions because some people refuse to acknowledge what, in this case, was an Occam's razor event and instead went tilting at imaginary windmills with dreams of adventure.

look, I enjoy reading your threads and there are some intriguing images, but after hearing reasonable explanations with corroborating evidence from other posters, this was not one of them.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

These straight lines.

Question about this picture...do we have the pictures that are above and below this picture? Meaning, can we find where the trail starts and ends?

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xBRINGxONx2012x

The complete image (lo3-72-h2) can be seen here (just that area) or you see the full image here (but this image is rotated 180º when compared with the first link).

The lines start at the crater, in an area marked in colour in this image.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

In 1954, President Eisenhower met with a representative of another alien species at Muroc Test Center, which is now called Edwards Airforce Base. This alien suggested that they could help us get rid of the Greys but Eisenhower turned down their offer because they offered no technology.

At this point it became apparent to all involved that there was no such thing as a God, at least how the public perceives God. Certainly some form of computer recorder stores information and an occasional miracle is displayed by the aliens to influence a religious event. This so unnerved Eisenhower that he had "In God We Trust" put on paper money and coins and put in the Pledge of Allegiance to reaffirm the public belief in God. Shortly after this it was determined in meetings between the US and the Russians that the situation was serious enough that a cold war should be manufactured as a ruse to divert attention of the public away from UFOs towards some other scary threat like the H-bomb. It was also decided to keep the ruse secret from any elected or appointed officials within both the US and Russian governments as it took so long to vet these officials and the ruse was easier to manage if the top people didn't know about it.

In the late 1950's NASA was formed to compartmentalize, containerize, and sanitize information from all space platforms and vehicles. We sold NASA to the public claiming that all information would belong to them but they got very little and even that was highly sanitized.

Our first efforts were to keep the public from learning about Venus. A very similar planet to Earth and it's population is very similar to us just technologically advanced. We have learned a lot from them starting with the Russian Venera 1 and US Mariner 2, we made Venus look like a lead melting, volcanic surface, spewing sulfuric acid into a pressurized atmosphere 90 times that of Earth. And as often the case we over did it and we wondered why nobody asked how a parachute survived a descent into 800-degree air. We set up operations in Pine Gap, Australia to preclude any prying eyes figuring out what we were up to. We regularly eliminated through extreme prejudice anybody who was part of the operation and made the least little tiny threat about disclosure or dissatisfaction with the operation. Any space mission that included Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, Mariner, Voyager, Clementine, and all the rest. All data initially came transmitted to Pine Gap then it was relayed to JPL or wherever after sanitizing. We had a little trouble with amateur radio operators but we figured out how they could intercept these signals but we managed to deal with that.

When the Russian threat began to fade we introduced Vietnam which kept the public occupied for over ten years. The cover up and personnel to run the operation began to get bigger and bigger and required more and more money. We were forced to inflate the defense budget, which soon not enough. Then we got into the drug business which was still not enough. We were the ones that looted the savings and loan industry and Wall Street to boot. It is so out of control now most people want immunity and want out. But there is so much secrecy and so many double and triple blinds in place that it's unlikely that this thing can ever be dismantled.

www.alienshift.com...

us.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

lol "I am always serious, even when I am joking I am seriously joking."

im going to use that

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Those first few images look very much like those found in the Antarctic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a7576d2455d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64fcc2d40732.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63d3bd2cb901.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0771f2a1177f.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8bdbee5b5dfc.jpg[/atsimg]

Thats not all thats there either

media.abovetopsecret.com...
media.abovetopsecret.com...

The two rectangular structures I believe are related to the two clusters of what could perhaps be vehicles on cables. Like a chair lift of elevator.
Its very interesting to me to find a similar formation on the moon and mars

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Mike: As I am too new here to do a thread, please comment on this subject; MOON BANDING.

see: mars anomaly research....Skipper site.

For some reason I cannot access the exact page today...server eror maybe...but it is a fascinating subject and I found NO mention on a search on ATS.

There are two reports on banding, and I know that no one could do a thread on it any better than you, Mike. please see the info and do a thread if you are interested.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by richierich

That "Moon banding" is just the result of joining the images that make up that larger image, and Skipper should know it, that is one of the reasons I do not like that site, he uses everything, even things that are completely explained (as anyone can see by looking at the real photos instead of the old image browser that creates the images on-the-fly) to help promote is site.

PS: when you find a page that has disappeared you can use the Internet Archive, it will give you a result like this

PPS: I noticed that several pages are no longer available on Skipper's site, but instead of "404 - Not Found" it shows a "403 - Forbidden" and a "404 - Not Found", so it may mean that the pages are still there but they are not publicly accessible anymore.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
the banding is NOt where they splice the frames together, as is proven on the site. There are examples of the frames and the edges, and they look NOTHING like the massive and clearly dilineated segments that alternate every other one. The pages, if one can get to them, will show beyond any doubt that moon banding is real and not an artifact of the film method.

I studied them, closely, and I am convinced it is a real phenomenon. Skipper has a great site and does his best...more than most armchair complainers I am sure. I believe that MOST people examining the evidence will agree with me. Obviously some would assume without actually reading and studying the material...that they know the real deal....their opinions should be worth nothing, as they have no basis for their charges.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exoviewer

Those first few images look very much like those found in the Antarctic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64fcc2d40732.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63d3bd2cb901.jpg[/atsimg]

The two rectangular structures I believe are related to the two clusters of what could perhaps be vehicles on cables. Like a chair lift of elevator.
Its very interesting to me to find a similar formation on the moon and mars

What the hell are those things?? Any real explanation? They are fully alien looking!

wZn

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

I should have been clearer about that.

The image used on the Clementine Lunar Image Browser was a 48 MB image made with the photos taken by Clementine. That image was broken in several smaller images, and I think that what we see here is the result of the browser software when it joined the smaller images (by the look of it I think this was the oldest version, even before the 1.5 version that all people use to try to prove that there are large rectangular shapes on the Moon).

And if those things are so "massive" (at a resolution of 1km per pixel), they should be visible from Earth.

Once more, if anyone wants to see those photos they should go here, where the Clementine images are available to the public, and they have been there for several years.

And if Skipper is so good an investigator he should know the reason for a near polar orbit, it's the only cost and time effective way of covering a whole planet, if they wanted to photograph the whole of the Moon (not the song
) they needed a polar or near polar orbit.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join