It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reconstruction of First European "Homo Sapiens".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ok, reinstated this post.

I guess I originally chose to post this in this forum because a part of the NEW WORLD ORDER agenda seems to be to make sure everyone is "politically correct". Here, I see a reproduction of an individual with "features" of all races, and at the same time wide "interchangability", in other words, race neautral.

I am concerned that this kind of practice has hit our sciences. I would think something like this would be more "african" in appearance (since thats supposedly where "mankind" originated...)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/617f4ae2636a.jpg[/atsimg]

The source and link are HERE

[edit on 7-5-2009 by CreeWolf]

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Very relevant points OP.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Kinda creepy lookin. But yes, there does seem to be some sort of agenda involved if this is the best they can come up with. Or maybe this is really how they were. The people that made him/her certainly wouldn't know, but at least the overly sensitive can feel good about the direction our sciences are moving.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CreeWolf

If you understand anything about human evolution and modern genetic tracing, then this article wouldn't be an issue.

A gender neautral, multiple-raced

First, the gender of this reconstruction is neutral because they're not sure of the gender. Second, exactly what color (I assume that's what you mean by race) did you expect this individual to be? Given the time scale for human emergence and migration patterns out of Africa, it would seem that the reconstruction is fairly accurate.

shaven clean Homo Sapiens

This seems a little nit-picky. It's a simple facial reconstruction.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I really wish I could've seen the orginal OP.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Nice, is like looking at an modell from CrysiS

But, 30.000 years ago, there werent that much sun or radiation, so I think the pigments in theyr skin was much less than the last thousands of years..

Iraq isnt that far from northern Africa either,maby the ones from Africa came from some one else, like the asians..

And the pictures you see of the supposed Early man is just drawings on theories of how they should look like.. There are no pictures of the first humans, at least as far as I know..

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
From an artist's perspective the finishing touch would be big chunks of gorilla hair all over it !!!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think the color is about right considering how the varies people of europe are; I think the first people were probably in the middle between white and black around the color of a typical biracial person of white/black descent which is like sand or tan color.

Its very possible this is the way humans looked when they first got to europe and as they split off and went separate ways they can gradually became lighter to what we have now.

This would explain the color of Spaniards, Italians and Greeks compared to the people in the north.

When the humans left africa they all didnt go the same direction some went into west africa some toward arabia and others to the south, we can probably say there was interbreding on a large scale we dont know what that they would look like now. So lets same large interbredding is going on and the people gradually change; all these people are walking around africa and about 2000 years later they meet back up and some switch tribes new genes in the pool what could these genes change the new tribes into. Lets fast forward a few hundred or thousand years and people hit arabia you get a split again some go southtoward oman some north toward lebbanon and syria and others east toward Iraq. Lets says somewhere along this people go back to africa you get new genes on both sides mixing same thing happens again go there seperate ways. By this time you probably had different hair textures and slightly different skin colors lets say the move around into turkey, iran etc some go further into asia and europe and the meeting and seperating of groups for the next couple thousand years.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
freaky lookin for sure
if that was what we looked like at one point im glad that it is no more lol

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GiMmIeThEtRuTh

Actually, it DOES have a striking resemblance to my ex mother-in-law.

Be scared!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Compare the OP picture to the facial structures and features of today's African bushmen (who are direct descendants of all of our closest common ancestor) and the differences aren't so striking. Europe seems to be one of the last territories settled after two great migrations brought about by climate change and it's effect on the Saharan desert. So by the time humanity spread fully into Europe, they already had a softening of the pigmentation associated with middle-eastern peoples.

I believe the oldest know skeleton in Europe is about 8,000 years old and known as "Cheddar Man" after where he was found. Amazingly, one of his direct descendants lived not more than a few miles from where the skeleton was found.

new topics

top topics

join