It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Governor Signs New Gun Law

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

They will try to push it by international law.

That's how it will be done. International law will trump the Constitution.

Our government doesn't give a flying **** about our rights anymore.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

You make a good point, but I ask what international laws apply to this situation? Not trying to be a butt lol, I just don't know what they would be is all...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by XTexan

Cifta

www.thenation.com...

If not this...he will find another way.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Great thread man, S&F from me. Stellar news!

While it is no big secret anymore to conspiracy followers that we are informally subjects of the NWO, CFR, IMF, Trilateral Commission, and worse- ultimate subjects of the Vatican- the day they announce it formally through laws overriding the US Constitution is the day I go postal. And that's only IF I haven't gone postal before that!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
David, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Just when it seems all so dark . . . .

A bright beam of light!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by XTexan

They will try to push it by international law.

That's how it will be done. International law will trump the Constitution.

Our government doesn't give a flying **** about our rights anymore.

Yes Obama's new Treaty, for starters.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
IMO the feds will do like in California regarding to marijuana laws... The DEA is raiding LEGAL medical marijuana selling shops and closing them down, VIOLATING california laws... because of course they say federal law is above... Doesn't matter that the tenth amendment say otherwise in this case.

The FEDs should stay where they belong, in Washington DC. Stay there. Anyone marked with a DEA-CIA-FBI violating states laws claiming federal laws are above should be arrested.

And the coming Bilderberg plan is to make us submit using decades of economic depression.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Great thread man, S&F from me. Stellar news!

While it is no big secret anymore to conspiracy followers that we are informally subjects of the NWO, CFR, IMF, Trilateral Commission, and worse- ultimate subjects of the Vatican- the day they announce it formally through laws overriding the US Constitution is the day I go postal. And that's only IF I haven't gone postal before that!

I agree but I think we should call it "going global" "going postal" same thing.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
hmmm, wel I guess we'll have to cross that road when we come to it... For now I'll take this as a victory for our side. I don't see how a treaty can usurp the constitution, but if anyone can figure out how to weasel it in then its our governement...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by KSPigpen

I suspect more will...although I wouldn't count on any dominant blue states doing it...or any other state for that matter who is in major trouble financially...such as California....but i could be wrong!

Edit to add:

And i was wrong...as the governor of Montana is a registered Democrat.

[edit on 6-5-2009 by David9176]

I believe California has already passed a state sovereignty resolution, but has not tied it to an issue like Montana has. While I doubt CA would choose gun control as their issue, they might try something like medical marijuana since the Governator just spoke about legalization the other day.

[edit on 5/6/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Just when it seems all so dark . . . . A bright beam of light!

You're right. Every day..watching and reading the news...it brings nothing but anger, fear, and anxiety for our future.

Quite frankly...I"M TIRED OF FEELING THAT WAY!!!!

I want to be positive. I want to believe in our Consititution. I want to believe in the people of this country!!!!!! I want to believe that we will fight for it!!!

Let's show it!!

Damnit....even to those I disagree with in this country.....don't we all want the same thing...no matter the cost?

FREEDOM. We all want freedom. We all want a chance to succeed...but an over-powering government will not result in REAL freedom.

Take pride in what we were given with our Constitution. What we were given is rare.

Adore it...and by all means....DEFEND IT!!

Don't let it slip away......

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Yeah I read this for Utah yesterday. I was so stoked when I saw Utah might be following suit. Time to stand up! TAKE A STAND!!

I will stand by this 100% and guess there is a upside to living here.

I hope further states do this also.

S&F!

[edit on 6-5-2009 by N3krostatic]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i am so pleased to read this, thank you for posting OP.

hopefully this brave act of the people of Montana will inspire the rest of America to rise up to the challenge, and tell congress to stop running our lives.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Don't forget Tennessee

Bill Would Prevent Federal Government from Regulating Firearms in TN

[edit on 6-5-2009 by Johnny_Sokko]

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Utah..... Don't get your hope's up.
This state would be the very last in the union to break away from the FedGov, much less tell it that it has no authority here.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
got to love the size and diameter of the set of balls that montana's legislation has!!! while the rest of the country is dripping out the side of there mouth for another lick on the obama pole. Not Montana, they are showing the true nature of the meaning, " having a spine". got to love the post and montana

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I would like to see Michigan do this as well....but we have Granholm as governor.

Many people up here own guns...when she's out it would be a possibility...but it won't right now....not with the auto industry as it is especially.

The thing is I hear we have the 3rd largest standing army in the world here in Michigan during hunting season...
Not sure if that's true but it sounds cool...

We may have a bunch of liberals that think they control everything in Michigan but when TSHTF we know who controls the marbles...

I still like the idea of all the States letting the Feds know who does indeed control the marbles during the game here...

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hey, does this mean that the federal bans on fully automatic weapons are lifted there, also? Does this mean that ALL federal gun laws are exempt there?

I wish there was a chance in hell of this happening in Pennsylvania. I doubt our most esteemed governor *cough* would be on board with anything that doesn't line his own pockets, though.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

to hell with international law! Does the UN actually expect Americans to follow their garbage? What are they gonna do if we don't? invade our sovereign nation? Do they honestly expect americans to listen to so called "leaders" that don't even live here?

You know what? to hell with the UN, to hell with international law, and to hell with Obama!

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Yet on a single day unique to each state, peaceable armed citizens gather in numbers that would dwarf the largest standing army in the world.

Opening day of hunting seasons in America this past year saw nearly 12 million men, women, and children take to the nation`s farms, fields, hills, and mountains in active participation in a heritage that is alive and well--hunting. But changes in our society threaten to give the "anti" culture the tools they need to extinguish our hunting and sport-shooting heritage entirely.

Kind of puts things in perspective for the Feds and why that DHS witch is so hell bent on putting everyone on her list.... She is going to need a lot of luck and a lot of unarmed liberals to take us all on...

Source

[edit on 6-5-2009 by northof8]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join