It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over Sensitive - AKA Wearing Your Heart On Your Sleeve

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FadeToBlack
By the way, I added you to my friends list. Where is Halifax, Nova Scotia?
[edit on 6/3/2009 by FadeToBlack]

Oh Halifax Nova Scotia is on the most eastern, most southern part of Canada. Basically 600 miles NNE of New York.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Personally, I get offended easily, especially when the person I'm talking to starts to send out negative signals such as gestures, facial expressions, body language, tone of voice, etc.

Does that make me over sensitive? I mean, you don't have to smile all the time. But people who accuse of me being "over sensitive" are usually rude, untactful individuals who are known for this type of personality.

Example: Mom makes you fix her PC, but you can't because you lack tools, then she starts getting in a shout frenzy. Then you tell her to stop being mad and/or angry, she replies with "stop being so sensitive".

Well, you guys get the point.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by btyoung21
Personally, I get offended easily, especially when the person I'm talking to starts to send out negative signals such as gestures, facial expressions, body language, tone of voice, etc.

Maybe you are getting information through more than the five senses, but how do you confront that? Yet as time goes on and energies change, people will not be able to hide their thoughts from everyone, and it will change many things on this planet, you are most likely reacting to a hidden thought. It might give you insight to the person as need be.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by btyoung21Example: Mom makes you fix her PC, but you can't because you lack tools, then she starts getting in a shout frenzy. Then you tell her to stop being mad and/or angry, she replies with "stop being so sensitive".

Well, you guys get the point.

Well perhaps she is shouting because she is frustrated with the PC not working, and she does NOT mean to direct it at you. I used to have that issue with an ex-husband. If I got irritated about something, anything, and started to rant he would take it personally.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
If I got irritated about something, anything, and started to rant he would take it personally.

I see what you are saying, however, what is at note here is the desire on the part of the poster to do well, and her remarks only reminds him of his frustrations in doing well, and this can be common with many Indigos and Star Seeds too, where they want to assist and feel major frustration on their own part for not being equipped to help.

So in a way, you ranting was not directed at him, but in reality he might have been frustrated with himself for not being able to do it or not having the desire, and that was not recognized either, and he took it personally from a sense of duty.

For example, as a Star Seed, a relationship breaker is when someone infers that I was intending something I was not, say if trying when getting something done by me. I just cannot absorb that energy, I am too emotionally high strung vibration wise.

These subtle control approaches are everywhere in this society. Example I give a bill to a customer and they do not like the bill, I shake their hand and leave and never go back. As a Star Seed they have already been treated more than fair, we are proactive. Seldom do they let me go, because they know I am the most diligent in town, and the extremely conscienscious. Seems like your ex might have been a star seed, and they are difficult on the best day.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by SoulOrb]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrbI see what you are saying, however, what is at note here is the desire on the part of the poster to do well, and her remarks only reminds him of his frustrations in doing well, and this can be common with many Indigos and Star Seeds too...

Oh please, indigo children and star seeds. Get over it. It is common among overly sensitive/insecure types.

Not to be cruel but the indigo thing is just so ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Not to be cruel but the indigo thing is just so ridiculous.

My son told me of a person he met who said, there were no Indigos, but there were pillars. Regardless, I do not see the difference, pillars or more, they are a separate function.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join